User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Remove something from the bed or piano to try to dig through the ceiling, wall, or floor. After I gave up hope I would sleep on whatever was left of the bed for as long as I could. Then make paper airplanes from torn out calendar pages. Then eat the airplanes. I'd probably eventually go crazy and strangle myself with piano wire if I couldn't get out, assuming I hadn't suffocated by then.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    you are locked in a room with no doors, windows or air vents, and nothing but yourself, a bed, a piano & a calendar & inside of it. what do you do?

disclaimer:
    For how long? Also it would be impossible to be locked into somewhere with no door-like-thing on which to put a lock. Just sayin. Anywhere one could be put into one could conceivably get out of, so I'd be imagining how to do that.

Otherwise I guess I'd do exercises and yoga for awhile, then try to play the piano and get bored after like 5 minutes, and go back to yoga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    First order of business is to get air in the room. A person can only live about three to five minutes without air.
    What are the walls and floor made of?

How tall is the ceiling?

If there were no door how did I get in the room in the first place?

How did the person who put me in there get back out again?

Did they live through the ordeal or did I kill them in the process?
    Haha, we think alike.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Do all of you look like scary wraiths/queen of hell?
    I don't think so. Does this disqualify me from being INFJ?
    edited 1.JPG
    Edit:
    207669_9387740453_4576_n.jpg196849_9387735453_8098_n.jpg
    How's this? Better?

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    you are locked in a room with no doors, windows or air vents, and nothing but yourself, a bed, a piano & a calendar & inside of it. what do you do?

disclaimer:
    I'd chew the mattress open, & make a cat out of the stuffing to keep me company. I'd use those big mattress buttons for eyes, obviously.

Much akin to the cat someone made out of their cat's shed hair.

Then I'd teach myself more piano, & play songs for Mattress Cat, composing lyrics from various combinations of scrambled letters of torn-up calendar bits.

If the bed has a frame, I'd dismember it to try to chisel through the wall, Shawshank rock-hammer style.
    When all is lost: piano wire.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Cheat.

Google the puzzle because it's similar to one my father told me as a child (involving a mirror and a table--which DJ Arendee must also know going by his spoiler), then put that answer in spoiler tags.

Or perhaps I could make gunpowder if I had some sulfur, saltpeter, and carbon, and a Gorn in the room with me.

ETA:
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

@greenfairy

well, I'd do ya if I was a rhinocerus

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

@greenfairy

well, I'd do ya if I was a rhinocerus
    Well if you were a rhinocerus I wouldn't do you, so I guess we're even.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Yes. Even the males.

Except when we don't.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I can confirm, I am eyes.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I think I look like a middle-aged midwestern woman that reads Mother Earth News. Which I sometimes do, but I don't do most of the projects because they are too much work.

“There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I know several INFJ’s. Without exception they all have hidden, odd beliefs. Of course most people do, but their hidden world seems more elaborate and thought through.
    I told this one woman I know that I felt like I had known her for my whole life. She replied without hesitation: ‘That’s because we knew each other in a past life.’ She kept it up too, wanting me to have a past life regression hypnosis session, to see how we relate, because she ‘just knew’. She is also an intelligent professional with a Master’s Degree. She is a therapist.
    My brother-in –law is INFJ. He’s very rational, but really a feeler when you get down to it. He consulted with a healer before he married my sister, to check on compatibility. He is a jazz piano player by profession.
    So yeah, reason on the outside, magic in the center.
    Likes oneandonly liked this post