User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i asked in @EJCC's blog but i'll ask here. what motivated "what creepy is too creepy?"

is it ok to follow someone to a place to thank them for not being a complete asshole while driving, especially since they drove a white bmw?

keeping in mind here people who drive white cars tend to be total assholes and same with bmws so find someone who is a good driver and not a complete asshole is like finding a unicorn. and it would've been really sincere not sarcastic at all.
    Speaking only for myself, I think it might initially confuse me a little- at least, I might look a bit confused or stunned (and really, there's little in the external world that doesn't elicit a confused or stunned look from me)- but then later on (maybe a few hours, maybe the next day) I think I'd retrospectively find it heartening.

As far as the personality hacker site (didn't listen, just read what was on the page), I'd say it's a toss up. The point about feeling misunderstood is a big 'un. And recognizing (our own) needs in real time is a serious challenge too.

I'm not sure I understand the point about absorbing emotions. I definitely absorb *something*, I start mirroring people in weird ways- but I wouldn't call it emotions.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

see the sjs said it would've been
    I think if they followed me home, I'd be perturbed, but if they stopped me in a bank or the grocery or at work, it probably wouldn't creep me out and I'd likely say thanks, but if the same person did it more than once I might not like that.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

oh yeah. I think that is all creepy. following anyone anywhere unless it's your bae is inappropriate. lol
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I think if they followed me home, I'd be perturbed, but if they stopped me in a bank or the grocery or at work, it probably wouldn't creep me out and I'd likely say thanks, but if the same person did it more than once I might not like that.
    i would've complimented them on their driving i am not the compliment fairy so i don't think i'd do it twice
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

i would've complimented them on their driving i am not the compliment fairy so i don't think i'd do it twice
    That makes perfectly good sense.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    That makes perfectly good sense.
    unless they did something at some other point in the future and i ran across them again and that thing they did (whatever it is) deserved a compliment. but that be more coincidental then on purpose

by @agentwashington

^yeah, that wouldn't bother me.

@uumlau thanks for the pod cast link. I listened to the whole thing. It actually cleared a couple of things up for me.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

dear INFJs,
    How creepy is too creepy?
    If 1) I can't have a rational conversation with you, 2) you don't give me enough space, 3) are unpredictable emotionally, or 4) are a certain level of dysfunctional, you will make me uncomfortable. Other than that I'm pretty tolerant.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

i asked in @EJCC's blog but i'll ask here. what motivated "what creepy is too creepy?"

is it ok to follow someone to a place to thank them for not being a complete asshole while driving, especially since they drove a white bmw?

keeping in mind here people who drive white cars tend to be total assholes and same with bmws so find someone who is a good driver and not a complete asshole is like finding a unicorn. and it would've been really sincere not sarcastic at all.
    I think I would find that creepy.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I think I would find that creepy.
    why? I would mean no harm

by @agentwashington

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi: