User Tag List

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for INFJ's

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Im like the Ghost Rider. I can see inside your soul then show it to you I'm elemental and eternal. My agenda is not earth-bound nor temporally confined. I don't offer anybody anything, nor feel the need to, except the fact that I will speak always from the depth of my spirit. So as you can see, being divinely loved doesn't require any human's consent, acceptance or agreement.
    It doesnt, but it feels eternally lone
    Mankind Divided
    Time will explain.
    ~Persuasion - by Jane Austen

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

The discussion of EJCC's type has been moved here.
    In science, when human behavior enters the equation, things go nonlinear. That's why Physics is easy and Sociology is hard. -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Im like the Ghost Rider. I can see inside your soul then show it to you I'm elemental and eternal. My agenda is not earth-bound nor temporally confined. I don't offer anybody anything, nor feel the need to, except the fact that I will speak always from the depth of my spirit. So as you can see, being divinely loved doesn't require any human's consent, acceptance or agreement.
    If you can't offer anyone anything then why should they take any interest in you?

I really do like how INFJs are good at helping their partners relate to and feel OK with their emotions. But there's a practical, day-to-day side to a relationship as well, which is equally important if you want to live with someone...

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    If you can't offer anyone anything then why should they take any interest in you?

I really do like how INFJs are good at helping their partners relate to and feel OK with their emotions. But there's a practical, day-to-day side to a relationship as well, which is equally important if you want to live with someone...
    First, I was mostly playing around with @entropie. I tend to tease people when I sort of like them.

However, in a way I see this as an opportunity to talk about what real life interaction with at least one INFJ is like. The things I am aboout to say actually have nothing to do with anyone on this forum personally, except as an address to your response and also as a glance inside an INFJ. First, I can't prove my type. I can give it credentials by saying that two psychologists have labeled me as such as well as several tests. The only other candidate is INTJ and since my best friends are an INTJ, an ISTP, ISTJ, INFP, ENTP and an ENFJ, I have definitely taken mental notes and realized they all have strengths that I lack. I am none of those. Although, I wouldn't mind it if I were. I see very positive attributes in all of them.

I think that forming a relationship based on someone's "offer" could be formula for disaster because the very root of it comes from a seat of self-absorption and superficiality. We should not have to offer anything but should be able to freely and naturally share from the depths of ourselves. It should be a side effect, not an effort.

In my own eyes I truly do offer...nothing, make no promises. Here I am, just as I am, hang out with me if you want, and if you don't, go your way and be content, no ill will, but whoever happens to cross my path, whoever chooses to be in my company is treated with respect and highly valued as an individual. It's not an offer, it's a reality. I am a peaceful and accepting person, but I am also constantly being sought after, so unless you are my own offspring or flesh and blood, don't expect to be my one and only. I have many friends, but few who are in my inner circle. And that's not going to change. I've had at least two people walk out of my life because I couldn't "let them in."

And although I am peaceful, forgiving and open-minded, when it comes to certain things I am aggressive. I'm aggressive about maintaining balance, about always seeking the higher good, about seeing the big picture and protecting those in my charge. I'm aggressive about being allowed to create and following my purpose in life. I'm agressive about finding quiet time. These are not things I offer. These are things I am. I freely share from who I am. I live and love naturally. I don't feel the need to win other people's approval, nor do I deliberately say hurtful, negative things, because I have no need to.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE

Man... this stuff is confusing. Lol, my avatar expresses how I feel about this quite well :-P

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

First, I was mostly playing around with @entropie. I tend to tease people when I sort of like them.
    What a terrible terrible person you are ! ^o^
    Mankind Divided
    Time will explain.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    What a terrible terrible person you are ! ^o^
    I don't deny it, not even a little bit!
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1

is it common for INFJs to want the company of others more than usual?

On average I have 4 hours (between work and evenings) to myself, but I hear INFJs need a lot of time to themselves. This week two days to myself feels dreadful. Evenings are usually pack and busy. What would cause me to want to be around people every day? Hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by skippythecat View Post
    is it common for INFJs to want the company of others more than usual?

On average I have 4 hours (between work and evenings) to myself, but I hear INFJs need a lot of time to themselves. This week two days to myself feels dreadful. Evenings are usually pack and busy. What would cause me to want to be around people every day? Hmm..
    Extraverted types are more inclined to do that whereas introverted types need alone time to recharge (or discharge) after some extraversion.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

I don't deny it, not even a little bit!
    We need to work on that to get in on a fightial level !
    Mankind Divided
    Time will explain.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast