User Tag List

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for INFJ's

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    No, only the blessed ones.
    We are divinely loved and not damned. We command the wind and walk on water.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Divinely loved, ... not so much or what do you have to offer ?
    Lost Frequencies - All or Nothing

"People do not like you to be different. If ever in your life you act differently from others, you will find it so, mademoiselle."
    ~Saint's Progress by John Galsworthy

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Our essence is divine and magical. :P That's what we have to offer.

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tem View Post
    Do any goddamn INFJs even exist on this thread?
    Who cares? How do you prove anyone is one type or another?

I want my account deleted Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Holler at me if you feel the same, because I would love to finally find people that are truly like me!
    Do any goddamn INFJs even exist on this thread?
    To state the blindingly obvious: Perhaps INFJs who don't relate to what you wrote aren't going to answer your post.

In other news: I think you'll fit right in here at typologycentral!

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I thought I was an INTJ before but I think that I'm actually an INFJ, so I wanted to drop by to say hello and maybe see if my viewpoints might click with a few of you.
    @Werebudgie is right. Nothing about your post really screams discernment between one or the other. The part about logic sounds more Ti than Te to me but that's about it. It doesn't help that you identify as an enneagram 8 (sx on top of that) and INFJ 8s are the holy grail seemingly.

Unless you start to really understand which functions you use I don't think you'll find yourself getting any closer to your self revelation. It might be of help to look into socionics and their various dichotomies/quadra descriptions. But I know some people are hardcore against mixing systems...
    [ 4(69) "The Seeker"; IEI-2Ni (INFp) ]

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post

Im like the Ghost Rider. I can see inside your soul then show it to you I'm elemental and eternal. My agenda is not earth-bound nor temporally confined. I don't offer anybody anything, nor feel the need to, except the fact that I will speak always from the depth of my spirit. So as you can see, being divinely loved doesn't require any human's consent, acceptance or agreement.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Why are you so arrogant and self-righteous?
    Why are you always feminists?
    Why do you never have any sense of humour?
    Why do I want to do you anyway?!?

Ultimately what I want is to create a large-scale environment...
    this seems like a very intj thing to say. it sounds like you want to create & control an environment of your own making. i hear a bit of a god complex in all this and we all know god is an intj. seriously though, you don't sound like an infj to me.

Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1

Hey guys.

I thought I was an INTJ before but I think that I'm actually an INFJ, so I wanted to drop by to say hello and maybe see if my viewpoints might click with a few of you.

Ultimately what I want is to create a large-scale environment where people are treated equally, are given honest chances, and everyone is treated with respect and given the opportunity to be as happy as possible. I want to subdue corruption, greed, unjust treatment, disrespect.

While I do recognize that this is an ambitious idealism, I do channel this vision into my everyday experience, making contributions or changes large or small towards slowly forming this image. I fight for what I think is right.. a LOT. I'm also a vicious fighter, there are few lengths I wouldn't go to leave my viewpoint impressioned on top.

I'm highly expressive with what I feel is right and what I stand for -- one of the first things I communicate to others is how they affect my experience, and how I want things to be. I also notice that with others I tend to really enjoy connecting with them and exploring who they are, trying to find ways that we can find common ground or that I can be of assistance.

I can be an extremely logical and cold person, but this usually takes a SLIGHT bit of effort -- not too much but it does feel somewhat of an effort. One thing that I find is really important to me is that EVERYTHING makes sense to me -- if something seems fishy or not quite logically connecting (and I'm really good at spotting logical inconsistencies or noticing that a piece of a puzzle is missing or for example someone mentioned that they will discuss 5 things but only discussed 4) I will be the first to notice.

I tend to do a lot of rationalization and trying to find explanations for everything that I see before me -- but my area of focus is not really in the impersonal realm, it is more in the realm of systems, people, the world, meaning, life.

Holler at me if you feel the same, because I would love to finally find people that are truly like me!

-Tem
    I'm the same in a lot of ways but I function quite differently due to my enneagram. I'm a 9w1, 2-- and that's all I remember. Friends made some comment that I'm a direct person and am expressive with my thoughts, but I wonder if this is an INFj trait or an individual person trait. It's tough as I am a peacemaker yet I cannot stand when people cross my boundaries. In this situation I'm not expressive because I'm uncertain about the person especially if they have a strong personality. However, I'm not sure about being extremely logical or cold person, but I would say 'shady' is the word that has been used to describe me, ha. (Will share more later).

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast