User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Are you prepared to surrender your status as INFJ?
    Yes. You can have it. Let's trade.

Why do you INFJ fairy folks have such mystical worldviews and magical ideologies?
    First, I looked up mystical to see if I was mystical or not. People tell me I am but I figured that was just because they thought I was "odd" and couldn't think of another way to describe. However, according to these definitions, I am mystical:

Full Definition of MYSTICAL

a : having a spiritual meaning or reality that is neither apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence <the mystical food of the sacrament>

b : involving or having the nature of an individual's direct subjective communion with God or ultimate reality <the mystical experience of the Inner Light>

yep....who knew? I'm as mystical as they come. So, why are we like that? Ni...of course...and as @greenfairy said a little Fe and Ti thrown in for good measure, but mostly because we're not of this world...we're aliens, well, accept for the ones who are fairies or elves.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Yes. You can have it. Let's trade.
    All has given way to understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    All has given way to understanding.
    Okay, but you will need points on your ears so that you can look the part.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Why do you INFJ fairy folks have such mystical worldviews and magical ideologies?
    I take fairy folk as an insult.
    I do have a magical ideology but I can clearly distinguish between what is my ideology and what is reality or fact. Much better than most people. I'm not wearing rose-colored glasses.
    I'm also painfully aware that my ideology is an impossibility. Not because it's not doable in reality, but simply because the rest of the pack lacks the same mindset or even the ability to develop the same level of sensitivity (Fe) and foresight (the latter a rationally, perfectly explainable result of our relentless pondering on outcomes and possibilities due to Ni). It's this same heightened awareness as a whole that can make an INFJ appear as mystical to others.

You know, on a sidenote, according to transcripts from the time of the original Buddha (a "mystical" figure with properties much like those in INFJs), it is said that he did not have the religious worldview that Buddhism has today. In fact he didn't even consider a topic like reïncarnation. He said it was useless to ponder on such ideas, since they are not rooted in reality. Occam's razor avant la lettre.

This forum is also flooded with the opinion that being an F automatically implies that you can't make a rational judgement. Bull. F as our dominant dichotomy does not rule out a well developed T on the side.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Do all of you look like scary wraiths/queen of hell?

vera farmiga

claire forlani

jennifer love hewitt

jenny agutter

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Do all of you look like scary wraiths/queen of hell?
    I know I do. The depth in my eyes repulses and attracts people. Wherever I go I always get noticed...a curse and a blessing.
    I can scare the crap out of people just by looking at them...which is usually a sign for me to instantly distrust the other. And with reason as it mostly turns out. I have a sensor for immorality.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I fuckin love that shit.

hmm, INFJ 2's are kinda rare online. I meet plenty of them out in real life, I think most of them think they're ENFJ's. how sure are you of your type, @miauwington?

Society

you are locked in a room with no doors, windows or air vents, and nothing but yourself, a bed, a piano & a calendar & inside of it. what do you do?

disclaimer:

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    you are locked in a room with no doors, windows or air vents, and nothing but yourself, a bed, a piano & a calendar & inside of it. what do you do?

disclaimer:

First order of business is to get air in the room. A person can only live about three to five minutes without air.

What are the walls and floor made of?

How tall is the ceiling?

If there were no door how did I get in the room in the first place?

How did the person who put me in there get back out again?

Did they live through the ordeal or did I kill them in the process?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)