User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    He's not. He's an INFJ. Straight up. I know my typology yo.

Ni Fe Ti Se - defs
    How do you know exactly?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I met an INFJ from out of town. We hit it off. We had sex that night. He flew out the next day after much cuddling and sweetness. We remained in contact texting much since. Two weeks later I end up moving to his city. I have difficulties meeting up with him because he's flying around for work and gets worn down and sick. I get paranoid and ask him if he's not interested and give him a nice out if he did just in fact want a one night stand. He gets a bit defensive and says he's straight forward and would have ignored me if he wasn't. Several texts later he stops responding to my texts inexplicably. It's been a few days. What happened? Did I ruin things by getting insecure or was he never really that interested? Should I try to follow up or just forget it all, despite the fact that I like him a lot...
    I think i have a good idea of what's going inside his head. If only I were INFJ worthy, I'd answer this. Don't want to come off as another fake INFJ on this thread; although it wouldn't be far from the truth -- seeing that I'm not.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    How do you know exactly?
    I spent hours talking to him and screwing him. I generally only need 15 minutes of conversation to type an NF though.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Eluded_One View Post
    I think i have a good idea of what's going inside his head. If only I were INFJ worthy, I'd answer this. Don't want to come off as another fake INFJ on this thread; although it wouldn't be far from the truth -- seeing that I'm not.
    Go ahead. Might as well explore some theories.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

I met an INFJ from out of town. We hit it off. We had sex that night. He flew out the next day after much cuddling and sweetness. We remained in contact texting much since. Two weeks later I end up moving to his city. I have difficulties meeting up with him because he's flying around for work and gets worn down and sick. I get paranoid and ask him if he's not interested and give him a nice out if he did just in fact want a one night stand. He gets a bit defensive and says he's straight forward and would have ignored me if he wasn't. Several texts later he stops responding to my texts inexplicably. It's been a few days. What happened? Did I ruin things by getting insecure or was he never really that interested? Should I try to follow up or just forget it all, despite the fact that I like him a lot...
    Give him a week to see if he contacts you back. If he doesn't, cut back on your losses and abandon your emotional investment in him.

Mourn for the unrealized happy future with him, love yourself and cherish the fact that someday you'll find someone who'll love you back the way you do...

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Give him a week to see if he contacts you back. If he doesn't, cut back on your losses and abandon your emotional investment in him.

Mourn for the unrealized happy future with him, love yourself and cherish the fact that someday you'll find someone who'll love you back the way you do...
    Well that was quite sweet. Thanks.

INFJs are all so unique and thus hard to forget...

Well that was quite sweet. Thanks.

INFJs are all so unique and thus hard to forget...
    Who said truth should be sweet?

Edit: I was being an ass, I am sorry.

Anyone that we love(d) is unique and hard to forget.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

No one?

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Eluded_One View Post
    Are you gonna spill your thoughts? I'm falling asleep soon.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I have difficulties meeting up with him because he's flying around for work and gets worn down and sick.
    When you're into someone, you make time for them, regardless of obstacle. This is particularly true for NF's. From your form of writing, I'm getting the hint that you haven't met up with him yet since moving in. Please correct me if i'm wrong. What he's giving you is nothing more than excuses. He seems confused as how to go about this (through guilt or fear of hurting you) and doesn't know what he wants by evidently biding his time.

If he does come back, and makes some lame excuse, such as losing his phone, then know who and what you're dealing with.

I usually warn others by telling them that it's important to drive the speed limit when courting, or it'll just end up crash and burn.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous