• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] [INFP(me) + I/ENFP] Is she interested in me?

stormtrooper

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
So I have an issue of... sort. There's a lady who, I think, may be interested in me. But It's terribly hard for me to tell if I'm right. She falls somewhere between INFP and ENFP, as she isn't shy, as most INFPs are (me neither, at least not as much as INFPs I've met, yet I am a 100% introvert). I have noticed not so long ago, that she might be looking at me, but I have never caught her glimpse, as I didn't wanted to let her know that I find her (very) attractive, so I was really careful, when looking at her, but she might have noticed it sometimes, I think. We didn't had much conversation in private until lately, but when we had, we both enjoyed it, I guess (she was all smile, and didn't looked bored as most of people I get to talk in one-on-one setting :D). Some time later she asked me to help her learn (as she's still attending a Polish counterpart of US high-school). So I took the chance, and become her teacher, as I saw there an opportunity to get to know her a little bit more. Since then, she started to treat me as a friend of some sort (seeking for advice, looking for assurance, etc.). I have also noticed, that she always try to sit next to me, if there's any free seat nearby. Yet she is not answering phone, or not responding to my texts sometimes. She seems to be very cold and distant at a times too, and her glimpses (if it's not my imagination) became less frequent. So... could she be interested in me romantically? Because her behaviour is pretty confusing to me (as I would do otherwise, lol), and I seriously do not know what she's up to. What do you think about this fellow users?

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's hard to tell from this. But it's obvious you really like her which is so awesome. :)

She sounds a bit shy? Doesn't sound like ENFP to me. What makes you think she is?

stormtrooper

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I made her took a MBTI test, which pointed out that she is an INFP, but pretty balanced one, with only 11% toward introvertism, and her highest score was 38% toward feeling. And yes, I like her much. I also enjoy having a private conversations with her, because we have plenty of common topics to discuss. We're both history freaks, so our talks are often of meaningful nature. I hope she sees more than a friend in me, because she is, in my opinion, a fine combination of beauty and intelligence. :)

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does she make an effort to be around you? See you? Talk to you? Good, good!

That's probably not as important as you showing your interest in her, then waiting/giving her space to respond. And if she's an INFP, stock up on patience...get the high-quality stuff, not the kind at the bargain mart. :D
As for not answering texts, phone calls...stuff happens. You never know what's going on at a given moment in someone's life to not make them feel like responding. If she's okay with you when you're together, I'd probably disregard that stuff.

P.S. And you can always just ask her, too!

stormtrooper

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Well, love affairs aren't the type of matters I'm keen bargaining on, that' for sure. I'm also not the kind of person, that's taking slow response to his texts, or not responding at all for an offence, but I wanted to give you a more complete image of the situation.

Did I mentioned that we're both attending the same drama classes? So I get to see her pretty often - I've heard some murmuring among other attendants about our mutual magnetism, but you know how it is, people love to gossip.

And yeah, for her I may be patient, I'm not in a hurry to get somebody, time doesn't matter that much.

What do you think about asking her directly, wheter she sees something in me? I'm a little bit afraid to do this, - I'm far too proud to let any woman friendzone me, and if that would happen, this taking off friendship would be over in no-time, as I would probably start to completely ignore her afterward.