User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: INTP + ENFJ = ?

Extroverted Feeling types should be naturally drawn to the Introverted Thinking types.

However, really FeNe should prefer the TiSi over the TiNi.

Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hypatia View Post
    Don't understand this dual pairing mythology yet. So far as I see it, it can only work during the more mature years when and if ENFJ and INTP are theoretically supposed to care about their inferior functions.
    Yes, I can see that. When younger, there was more of a select group that I got along with. These were people who happened to fit well with me. But now, I have dealt with more people and have had time to analyze why we don't get a long, I can see that it is important to try to view yourself through the perspective of other types.

Like people who are feelers, I think about how I view things in a logical way, then think about how that can make someone feel. I tailor that to how I express myself. It's like if someone asks you how they look or your opinion on a sensitive subject related to them, I don't just say the first factual, logical thing that comes to mind, especially if it's something they can't easily change. If a friend asks if they are smart and I don't think of them as academic or knowledgeable, I don't say, "well, you don't know a lot about many things, so you are not very smart." I say, " You are really good with people and really funny. It takes a certain kind of intelligence to be that way, so you are smart." It's not lying, but putting a positive spin on things.

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    451 sx/so
    ENFj Ni

Can't remember if I answered in this thread already. But I really dig INTPs males, as friends. The intp females I know or have known don't seem to work out so well. I'm not sure why that is.

Not sure romantically. I'm not really in a romantic phase right now.
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

I don't think I've fell for an ENFJ

The Researcher

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    7w8 sx/so
    SEE Se

A crappy couple.

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post