User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

OK, just to prove my point about the OP being biased against ENFPs, I have taken the ENFJ list in the OP and rewrote each point in an enti-ENFJ light. (My rewrites are in parentheses.)

ENFJ
    1- More able to clearly identify and pursue a life-long project. (Overly rigid when defining personal goals.)
    2- Orchestrates / minds what is said, so as to not damage other people's pride / vanity / self-esteem / feelings. (Says whatever they think other people want to hear.)
    3- When looking out for solutions, prefers one that is most convenient and simple to all involved. (Tries to please the group at all costs.)
    4- Very likely to observe social regulations and traditions without too much thought on overhauling or questioning them. (Doesn’t think for themselves. Never questions traditions even when they need to be changed.)
    5- Less prone to acting without consultation or thinking about long-term consequences, especially when it concerns people. (Can’t do anything without the approval of the group.)
    6- More interested and more energized by being in a long-term, harmonious relationship (romantic and non-romantic alike). (Focuses on long-term relationships at the expense of forming new relationships.)

I would encourage LUBUS to consider that any personality type can be defined in negative ways.
    ENFP with kick*ss Te | 7w8 so | ♀

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

I've dated an ENFP and am friends with several Fi users. All me to assist.

ENFP

1. Has an innate sense of honor.
    2. Are strong enough to be vulnerable.
    3. Have explosive imaginations that allow for thinking out of the box.
    4. Say the hard things that NEED to be said in order for growth to occur, whether its emotional or just on a project.
    5. Free-spirits who truly love people, and won't/can't stand being something that holds anyone back.
    I N V I C T U S

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post

ENFP

4. Say the hard things that NEED to be said in order for growth to occur, whether its emotional or just on a project.
    5. Free-spirits who truly love people, and won't/can't stand being something that holds anyone back.
    wow this is a really good list. nice to read a more realistic list of ENFP traits that focuses on more than our enthusiasm and scatteredness.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    wow this is a really good list. nice to read a more realistic list of ENFP traits that focuses on more than our enthusiasm and scatteredness.
    ^ i think the enthusiasm thing can be overblown too. it makes it sound like enfps are the ones jumping up and down at parties, and sometimes they are, but they're not always.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Enneagram
    N/A

A discussion about ENFJ vs ENFP ...shiny. I really do need help understanding what Fe and Ne really are

Although I do think I am one of these types, my individual personality does no of them justice =/

I fear that I am the stereotypical ENFP that is basically drunk off of live, not constantly of course ...but still crazy enough that I can't understand why I still have friends. Who else is going to walk into a warm full of people she doesn't know and immediately starts dancing because she can't introduce herself normally to other people? ...but I really don't have any good qualities that I can think of...

I do think I display the stereotypical Fe traits of being accepting of others' personal qualities (I am bad at being "I don't like you, you cheated on your boyfriend... I hate you because you don't work hard enough... you're a fake so I hate you.. ...but I like you and you and you for x, y, z reasons") ...I am not really that observant of others to do that.
    You are so arbitrary.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    A discussion about ENFJ vs ENFP ...shiny. I really do need help understanding what Fe and Ne really are

Although I do think I am one of these types, my individual personality does no of them justice =/

I fear that I am the stereotypical ENFP that is basically drunk off of live, not constantly of course ...but still crazy enough that I can't understand why I still have friends. Who else is going to walk into a warm full of people she doesn't know and immediately starts dancing because she can't introduce herself normally to other people? ...but I really don't have any good qualities that I can think of...

I do think I display the stereotypical Fe traits of being accepting of others' personal qualities (I am bad at being "I don't like you, you cheated on your boyfriend... I hate you because you don't work hard enough... you're a fake so I hate you.. ...but I like you and you and you for x, y, z reasons") ...I am not really that observant of others to do that.
    = Ne interaction style - also known as the stream-of-consciousness style.

Crude guess: ENFP
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    = Ne interaction style - also known as the stream-of-consciousness style.

Crude guess: ENFP
    lol that's what everyone guesses. Eh, but I guess I did inherit the genetics of the Internet ^_^
    It's just that I am not sure if I relate to inferior Si...
    You are so arbitrary.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

You made ENFJ sound like rainbows to the ENFPs crud. lol
    It's okay- it does sound like ENFPs but the ways it's laid out makes us sound horrid. We actually rock!
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

plus there's more of us here so we can totally take you
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post

ENFP

SO much so that until recently- I thought everyone could.
    I mean that- cuz until I started talking about these topics with people who study MBTI- I DID NOT realize how this is SUCH A BIG DEAL to so many people. So many people cannot deal with this. I have taken for granted that this is a no brainer for me. And if I AM hurt from being vulnerable, I recover quickly. Like who cares? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8