ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    @Magic Qwan How old are you?
    17, though I feel older...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    17, though I feel older...
    I left the JW's when I was 15, and I left home at 16. My family life was a mess, though. It's really hard to know what's really going on when you're coming to terms with so much in your life. So much happens at 17 not even taking into account having to deal with this. I hope you get to stay on the forums.

Oh, by the way, another really great community to involve yourself in is the Reformed Judaic community. One thing you will find in these other spiritual based communities, is because they aren't as culty as the JWs, they won't nearly be as recruiting and thus not feel as supportive as the JWs.

Related, this quote came up by one of my favorite ex-peeps, Joseph Campbell.

“When I was about sixteen years old, in prep school, and knew I was losing my childhood faith, I resolved that I would not quit the Catholic church until I knew why I was quitting, that is to say, until I had dissolved the symbols and knew what they referred to and meant. The whole thing wasn’t over until I was twenty-five years old and in Germany. I spent nine years working everything out, and then it just dropped off like a worn-out shirt. That’s the knowing thing. If you don’t know what the hell that symbol is saying to you, then it’s just there as a command, and there is going to be more and more of this hanging on. If you can’t use your mind in this rather complex field, I don’t know how you are going to work it out.

"You become mature when you become the authority for your own life.”

Joseph Campbell, “A Joseph Campbell Companion: Reflections on the Art of Living”

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I left the JW's when I was 15, and I left home at 16. My family life was a mess, though. It's really hard to know what's really going on when you're coming to terms with so much in your life. So much happens at 17 not even taking into account having to deal with this. I hope you get to stay on the forums.

Oh, by the way, another really great community to involve yourself in is the Reformed Judaic community. One thing you will find in these other spiritual based communities, is because they aren't as culty as the JWs, they won't nearly be as recruiting and thus not feel as supportive as the JWs.

Related, this quote came up by one of my favorite ex-peeps, Joseph Campbell.
    This certaintly is complex...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

medical marijuana