MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    How come you know none of this?
    I'm aware; it still doesn't make the philosophy equivalent to the practice. Ending Catholicism wouldn't end sexual abuse. If there is an answer to everything, it must echo within each person... it cannot be just the tearing down of external walls, regardless of how harmful they are. Without addressing the root cause the injustices will just manifest again...

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I'm aware; it still doesn't make the philosophy equivalent to the practice. Ending Catholicism wouldn't end sexual abuse. If there is an answer to everything, it must echo within each person... it cannot be just the tearing down of external walls, regardless of how harmful they are. Without addressing the root cause the injustices will just manifest again...
    Yes, the answer lies in the personality and in the corresponding institutions.

So the sacrificial form of child rearing leads to the paranoid personality in the siblings because they think they may be next.

And the abusive form of child rearing is an improvement on the sacrificial form because the child survives but has a blamed and blaming personality.

And the authoritarian form of child rearing is an improvement on the abusive form because the child is no longer blamed and blaming but the child is controlled and controlling.

And the helping mode of child rearing, where the parents help the child achieve their life goals, is an improvement on the authoritarian form of child rearing, and the child is now free to develop an empathic and creative personality.

Institutions mirror this pattern of child rearing.

And the institution of the Roman Catholic Church is moving from an authoritarian institution to a helping institution, slowly.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Omlette du fromage.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Beauty.

Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    And the institution of the Roman Catholic Church is moving from an authoritarian institution to a helping institution, slowly.
    That is my hope.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    That is my hope.
    However every day in Australia we listen to the horrors revealed in our Royal Commission into Child Abuse.

But worse the Roman Catholic Church in Australia is still refusing to release incriminating documents, even to a Royal Commission, and are fighting the Commission all the way to the High Court.

Meanwhile back in Rome, the Pope is still refusing to share incriminating documents with the United Nations and the committee on the rights of the child.

But all is not lost. The Pope, in immaculate white, has appeared like an angel on the front page of Time magazine.

No mention is made of course that the Pope Francis is a Jesuit and the Jesuits have just been forced to pay our 161.1 million dollars to children they raped in the northeast United States and Canada.

But be not afraid, the Roman Catholic Church literally invented the word propaganda (propaganda de fidei) and are using all the organs of mass persuasion, like Time magazine, to strike back.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Love... and music.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Socionics
    IEE

Balance. Everything you do, if you get the balance right, it will be perfect.

I think if we could all figure out what our purpose is, how we can best serve society, and typology is a good tool to use, then we'd all end up doing something we love. We'd all be living the dream. I believe there's a role for everyone, and everything we need to get done in society, in order to survive and thrive, would get done, if everyone followed their heart and pursued their dreams. The whole of society would run like clockwork. Imagine a world where each type just does what they excel at. A world where each type is 100% true to their nature. Like how nature works. Each animal does what they're best at doing. No animals go around doing a job they hate for money. Bees don't fly around collecting nectar, like some homeless bum collecting cans for a few dollars. They collect it cos they like it, it's second nature to them. People think that we need money to motivate people, but we don't. People aren't capable to being lazy. We all need to be doing something. We all have a purpose. If and when we all collectively cotton on to this idea, then it could be like heaven on earth. People's self esteem would soar. It would be great.
    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

Socionics
    IEE

Balance. Everything you do, if you get the balance right, it will be perfect.

I think if we could all figure out what our purpose is, how we can best serve society, and typology is a good tool to use, then we'd all end up doing something we love. We'd all be living the dream. I believe there's a role for everyone, and everything we need to get done in society, in order to survive and thrive, would get done, if everyone followed their heart and pursued their dreams. The whole of society would run like clockwork. Imagine a world where each type just does what they excel at. A world where each type is 100% true to their nature. Like how nature works. Each animal does what they're best at doing. No animals go around doing a job they hate for money. Bees don't fly around collecting nectar, like some homeless bum collecting cans for a few dollars. They collect it cos they like it, it's second nature to them. People think that we need money to motivate people, but we don't. People aren't capable to being lazy. We all need to be doing something. We all have a purpose. If and when we all collectively cotton on to this idea, then it could be like heaven on earth. People's self esteem would soar. It would be great.
    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.