User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    INFP

No. I'm the entertainment wherever I go.

Unless I'm hiding in the darkest corner of the room, watching everyone and fearfully wringing my hands.

If I'm not making you laugh ... why am I talking to you?

I: 53% --- E: 47%
    N: 84% --- S: 16%
    F: 74% -- T: 26%
    P: 84% -- J: 16%

MBTI
    Infx

My Dad thought I was one dimensional.

An ex of mine told me point blank he was "bored with me" at one point. (OUCH.) But someone else told me I'm one of the most interesting people he knows.

I don't think I'm boring at all. It's just that Introversion acting up and making me too reserved. I tend to only talk if it's already a topic, or if it's useful, and I'm not a risk taker at all. Plus I feel very uncomfortable with attention, so I don't attempt to gain it or put myself out there.

Though I do tend to be able to make my friends laugh. If for no other reason than my ditziness or.. how much they think my serious opinions or random thoughts are funny.
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    In discussing non-INTPs over at that other board, one poster commented that he found NFs kind of dull.

I can see why this statement is made, some NFs will never do anything that rocks the boat or take a controversial position to avoid offending others.

I don't agree with this, I find other aspects of NFs very interesting.

But I wonder, do you view yourself as boring? Non-NFs, do you find NFs boring?
    I'm not boring (at least I don't think I'm boring ) but currently I'm really bored. Reason: too quiet, too few people and too little action compared to my needs...
    Last edited by alcea rosea; 11-16-2007 at 03:57 PM.

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Yeah. I feel boring when I don't have any people around me. Like, omg, what do I do all day?

But bring on the people, and !
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    GONE

My social skills start shrinking when I'm by myself too much. I like my alone time and the freedom it gives me. But after a while I realize uh-oh, I'm turning into a socially awkward hermit. And I'm bored. My whole personality gets more depressed, not that I get depressed per sae, but I get quieter, energy levels lowers, I take longer to respond to things, I get really really toned down and more in my head. I probably dump the first person I hang out with with all this crazy energy and disconnected nonlinear talk until I sort out my levels. I also start getting less agressive/assertive, which is not good if you live in the city. It takes me longer to register when a stranger is talking to me and longer to figure out a response.

Tsk, tsk.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

It all starts with what your type considers as boring.
    I know many E's for instance who bore me to death, cause all they EVER want to do is party. I don't know about other INFJ's, but I'm interested in just about everything, and I can talk about any subject (from soccer to quantummechanics), and have fun with it. But I can imagine I'm boring for some people, simply cause I don't dance.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I think I'm pretty guarded which turns out to be boring at times. I've made the occasional off-color (for me) joke and surprised a lot of people who thought I had no edge at all.
    The heaven's vaults crack from time to time.

MBTI
    ENFj

I am most definitly not boring.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFP

It's funny that some of you say that you get "bored". I don't think I've ever been "bored" my whole entire life. So many things interest me...
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    It's funny that some of you say that you get "bored". I don't think I've ever been "bored" my whole entire life. So many things interest me...
    I get bored all the time.
    I need constantly new stimulus, new people, new things, new happenings, anything novel keeps me enthusiastic
    ... at least for a while and then when it gets routined, I get bored again.

I would never ever be satisfied with just the routine, actually I try to avoid anything that is routine. And that reminds me of one person that seems to love routine, one of my relatives. I have lots of trouble understanding her motivation in life. She is apparently ESxJ. Her world is full of routines and must be done-happenings. She is almost too responsible, always doing what should be done, always doing chores at home, always going around. She makes me mad sometimes just to watch her going around and doing things all the time. She never relaxes. But on the other hand.. her house is tidy, clean and orderly and mine is not...