User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

MBTI
    WOLF

I was just thinking; I don't remember the last time I met somebody I found boring. There's always some angle that makes people interesting to me. I probably wouldn't notice if I found someone boring, since I just zone out and answer automatically and look interested.

I don't think I'm boring. However, my mother gets an extremely 'eyes glazing over' look when I tell her about something I'm passionate about. That might just be because she doesn't share my fields of interest and I often overwhelm her with information in a desperate attempt to avoid discussion of, say, my sex life, which she over the last couple of years decided that 'grown-ups' can talk about.

Heck, I'm probably quite boring, but sheltered from the knowledge since the rest of the world hides it from me

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    I was just thinking; I don't remember the last time I met somebody I found boring...
    Oh, that's because you have never met me. You would have found me absurdly boring

It seems I cannot give any serious/not off-topic/relative answer today.

MBTI
    ENTP

Where's the poll? I'd like a shorthand way of knowing which NFs to avoid.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    Where's the poll? I'd like a shorthand way of knowing which NFs to avoid.
    You will deal with boring NFs, it will be inevitable. Your resistance is futile.

Yes, I am very bored at work today.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

I'm boring myself right now. It sucks.

MBTI
    ENFj

I have to say that I am completly unboring. Trust me if you are with me I will make you laugh unless you refrain yourself from my charms.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFJ

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    I have to say that I am completly unboring. Trust me if you are with me I will make you laugh unless you refrain yourself from my charms.
    really? lol. what if the person who wants to hang around you is a friend? hehe.

charming doesnt work when your friends are the same sex.....well, afaik.

INFJ's are good people when it comes to design apparently, yet the creative side of me is in developing relationships on higher levels, not necessarily to achieve "the perfect level" but to grow in relationships, which i find is quite the challenge and very rewarding, whether it be friendship, or a full on relationship!

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonym_Alpha View Post
    really? lol. what if the person who wants to hang around you is a friend? hehe.

charming doesnt work when your friends are the same sex.....well, afaik.

INFJ's are good people when it comes to design apparently, yet the creative side of me is in developing relationships on higher levels, not necessarily to achieve "the perfect level" but to grow in relationships, which i find is quite the challenge and very rewarding, whether it be friendship, or a full on relationship!

Well by charms I really didn't mean me trying to seduce them or anything like that (I should have said personality), I like to think that I am a like-able(sp?) person.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    iNFj

I think I'm pretty boring externally, but internally I believe I'm quite a fascinating person. Of course this is the side that not many people are privy to. As for others, I find all people fascinating. Not always in speaking with them, that can sometimes get boring, but in watching them, particularly in an environment where they're not really aware that they're being watched, like a coffee shop. (No, not in a stalking way!)

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Well by charms I really didn't mean me trying to seduce them or anything like that (I should have said personality), I like to think that I am a like-able(sp?) person.
    I saw the likeability a bit with my ENFJ, people did tend to like him and such. I'd consider him to be a bit arrogant about such, but then he just dumped me. So I am probably a bit biased about such.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments