User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

People seem to be complaining about people that don't talk or whatever. I'm perfectly fine with silence. When people start to find the silence awkward, I become amused and stare at them and make them uncomfortable. It's great fun. I don't need to talk to communicate feelings; only ideas. And sometimes, I'm just not in the mood to think. I like to relish in the silence and pure emotion that I often feel alone by myself, with a companion.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    I second that as I must say I am a big fan of the ENTP's.
    It was a joke!
    People who get nostalgic about childhood were obviously never children.
    Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes
    US cartoonist (1958 - )

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    People seem to be complaining about people that don't talk or whatever. I'm perfectly fine with silence. When people start to find the silence awkward, I become amused and stare at them and make them uncomfortable. It's great fun. I don't need to talk to communicate feelings; only ideas. And sometimes, I'm just not in the mood to think. I like to relish in the silence and pure emotion that I often feel alone by myself, with a companion.
    yes, I find this to be the case at times, with certain people.
    People who get nostalgic about childhood were obviously never children.
    Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes
    US cartoonist (1958 - )

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ORLY

I can be boring if I'm still in 'shy mode', but I'm actually very lively and goofy once you get to know me o.o

MBTI
    INFJ

Default NF's are you boring?

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    To most people I seem like an extrovert- because I am very much a lively character. I love rocking the boat- and not just by way of words but by also expressing myself through clothing and any artistic venue. I don't like concensus mentalities- even if I agree with the mentality being presented- I like balance and full representation and inclusion of all sides.

I don't think NF's are boring- I think perhaps NF's don't let eveyone in on their thoughts and their jokes- there is a rich secret world going on and it is a emotional studio 54 where you have to be found worthy enough to be invited in,lol. I think if the NF is confident and passionate about a subject they are very interesting- it is a matter of them feeling accepted first perhaps. NF's might be more fun and interesting in person too where as I could see NT's being more interesting online. A lot of the entertainment of NF's is facial and body language- eyebrow raise of judgement a classic I like to sport,lol.

It is only in recent years that I have formed and have been openly shairng my opinions so I don't think that it was natural for me in the beginning.

I can entertain myself extremely easily- I can make myself laugh more than anyone else in the world,lol-and am interested in everything so if another person isn't so easliy interested in anything then I can imagine that they would perceive me as boring. I don't know if this is more because of my introversion though- finding mental/emotional stimulation from the inner self and all. I feel that that is one of my strengths- being able to be in any surrounding and entertain myself.

Plus I think thinkers will either find amusing or annoying but enterained nontheless at the emotional craziness and whimsy of the NF's. Not making sense can be quite mysterious and interesting.
    I've been reading posts here for the past few days to help figure out if I am really INFJ. I thought I might be an extrovert because I can be extremely outgoing with people I know well, and am generally very friendly and always smiling. When I read this I thought OMG, that's me!! A secret emotional studio 54...exactly!!! Thanks for the post, ladypinkington!

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    I've been reading posts here for the past few days to help figure out if I am really INFJ. I thought I might be an extrovert because I can be extremely outgoing with people I know well, and am generally very friendly and always smiling. When I read this I thought OMG, that's me!! A secret emotional studio 54...exactly!!! Thanks for the post, ladypinkington!
    Glad that it made sense to you and it just tcikles me that you "got" that and could relate-referring to the emotional studio 54 INFJ, Look inside your heart- you know it to be true,lol, JOIN US,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    infp

In the words of my friends "you are full of suprises".

I think people find me amusing when I'm in a good mood... a lot of people enjoy my humour, it seems. Other people like how I can seriously discuss things, too... but I hate parties and being surrounded by people, so people don't like me in those situations.

MBTI
    GONE

Default NF's are spazzes...

The opposite of boring. Maybe that is just the 'E's, but NF's either make things happen or get other people to make things happen.

That's not boring!

MBTI
    INFP

Some people will find me boring and some won't, the ones that find me boring just don't get my jokes, or I am intentionally being cold and dull to make them leave me alone.

Then again it would depend what you mean by boring, boring in that I really have nothing new to relay about my life, then yes, the best I can do is tell someone about a new book I read, something new I discovered, some new dream or vision, I think an extravert may find me boring because I lead a boring life, but to anyone on my wavelength then no I am not boring.

I find some people boring too, people who can't laugh at the world or themselves, who can't let go, I find really dull.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    INFJ

I am pretty boring, come to think of it:sad: