User Tag List

First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Istillbelieveinwheel View Post
    What I meant by using Te is also trying to manage it. You don't have to justify everything around you, only those worries that you had in your mind. On the other hand, you my friend describe exactly what's been going on in my head. Do you have that special friend/partner that you can goof around and confide those inner struggles with? Personally I have yet to find one since most of the time I intimidated and overwhelmed people with so many ideas, then they seemed to realize keeping up with me was impossible.
    I have friends I feel really close to, but most of the people in my life are sensors. Actually everyone in my life is a sensor I might have met one, or two NT types, but I have complicated relationship with them. At first they interest me and I interest them, but then when we try to create some deeper connection we usually get into conflict. I've tired to explain what is going on in my mind to my sesnory friends, but most of them just looked at with theese wierd starring eyes like "WTF are you talking about? How did you get to this? How could this thought led you to think about this?" Though I love my friends, it is hard to make an Se type to get what is going in my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    So you are basically depressed?
    No...I don't feel sad, or hopeless.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

What I meant by using Te is also trying to manage it. You don't have to justify everything around you, only those worries that you had in your mind. On the other hand, you my friend describe exactly what's been going on in my head. Do you have that special friend/partner that you can goof around and confide those inner struggles with? Personally I have yet to find one since most of the time I intimidated and overwhelmed people with so many ideas, then they seemed to realize keeping up with me was impossible.
    I agree with this. Te can be really useful in gettin stuff done. For me it's about getting inspired and keeping momentum through support and success and whatever else. It does get tiresome as a way of life. It's hard for me to keep up.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Junior Member Istillbelieveinwheel's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I have friends I feel really close to, but most of the people in my life are sensors. Actually everyone in my life is a sensor I might have met one, or two NT types, but I have complicated relationship with them. At first they interest me and I interest them, but then when we try to create some deeper connection we usually get into conflict. I've tired to explain what is going on in my mind to my sesnory friends, but most of them just looked at with theese wierd starring eyes like "WTF are you talking about? How did you get to this? How could this thought led you to think about this?" Though I love my friends, it is hard to make an Se type to get what is going in my mind...
    You have deep self-awareness about how your mind functions. It's bless and a curse, and I think there is no immediate solution that will settle all your internal turmoil. It's a part of growing up. I'm not cynical but, personally, I'm not capable of managing the up and down of all my stream of consciousness at the moment. I may visit them once in a while but will try not to make it regular. I'm gonna just live, set some goals and deals with problem as it comes; I'm gonna ignore the need for external validation and living SJly. The more I try to resolve all those conflicts inside my head, the less chilled I am about living life. I started channeling my thoughts to be more positive, looking for experience to stimulate my Ne in different ways. Traveling is not the only way to satisfy our Ne needs Try it if you havent

Anyway last night I went rollerblading in costume ( I know Halloween was over but who cares!) with some friends and it was AWESOME!

You have deep self-awareness about how your mind functions. It's bless and a curse, and I think there is no immediate solution that will settle all your internal turmoil. It's a part of growing up. I'm not cynical but, personally, I'm not capable of managing the up and down of all my stream of consciousness at the moment. I may visit them once in a while but will try not to make it regular. I'm gonna just live, set some goals and deals with problem as it comes; I'm gonna ignore the need for external validation and living SJly. The more I try to resolve all those conflicts inside my head, the less chilled I am about living life. I started channeling my thoughts to be more positive, looking for experience to stimulate my Ne in different ways. Traveling is not the only way to satisfy our Ne needs Try it if you havent

Anyway last night I went rollerblading in costume ( I know Halloween was over but who cares!) with some friends and it was AWESOME!
    It's a limitation knowing that information, not necessarily a blessing. Meditate, ask others what they've come up with, etc... break through limits, don't accept them.

I've noticed, that learning new skills no metter how useless they seem to be is really stimulating for me! Me and my friends had a special halloween, we spent the night in the forest and I learned how to hew wood. I don't think I'll ever hew wood, but it was great to know something new. I felt the same, when I learned how shoot from an air gun

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

This has been an issue for me lately. I feel like I struggle to find the balance between my needs for change, novelty, possibilities and freedom and my needs for stability, security and permanence. I hate things, that are constat and don't improove, or change and yet I am so scared when I do not know what will happen next and sometimes I almost panic relate on my past experiences and try to find the balance in something that wouldn't ever change. So I need change and yet it makes me feel so insecure... What to do?
    From what you've put down here, my advise woould be to decide upon which aspects of your life need to be fixed and let the rest vary as the whim takes you. THe fixed points of stability in your life could be where you live, a safe job, a steady relationship... I don't know you well enough to give advise more specific than that, I'm afraid, but I need for some sort of grounding constant is common to EPs.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Traveling is my dream...I've been feeling like packing up my things and going somewhere else for at least sometime for a quiet while, but I can't do it as I have too much responsibilities here. But I try to find what is important for me, though sometimes I feel like everything will change, or will be destroyd somehow anyway, so why I should I fight for something, that won't last? Then I try to push off these thoughts, but sometimes they are seriously getting to me. :-/ .... Sometimes I feel jealous at people, that just can let go and don't think so far about the future. Sometimes it seems too hard for me to enjoy the simple things, 'cause I overthink much...
    That same thought pattern is driving me crazy. Too much change, then too little…
    To many things I have to do, then not enough…
    Too much chaos, too little…

It feels like it splits my soul apart. Then I have all of these philosophical questions that keep me awake at night. I always feel sick, and I have low energy, and my body aches. My tongue stays raw and it often hurts to eat. Unless you find balance, you are setting down a hellish path I wouldn't wish on anyone…

@Starry
    @Lady X
    @Polly
    @nicolita
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    So you are basically depressed?
    Yes, we all are…
    Except you…
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    It feels like it splits my soul apart. Then I have all of these philosophical questions that keep me awake at night. I always feel sick, and I have low energy, and my body aches. My tongue stays raw and it often hurts to eat. Unless you find balance, you are setting down a hellish path I wouldn't wish on anyone…
    "To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities - I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not - that one endures."

"You want, if possible - and there is no more insane "if possible" - to abolish suffering. And we? It really seems that we would rather have it higher and worse than ever. Well-being as you understand it - that is no goal, that seems to us an end, a state that soon makes man ridiculous and contemptible - that makes his destruction desirable. The discipline of suffering, of great suffering - do you not know that only this discipline has created all enhancements of man so far?"

"I do not point to the evil and pain of existence with the finger of reproach, but rather entertain the hope that life may one day become more evil and more full of suffering than it has ever been."

--Nietzsche