User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Ne-heavy INFPs

Stansmith

Default Ne-heavy INFPs

Some observations: Pe-ish humor, come off as somewhat ambiverted, a bit more jittery/animate, and have less of a sullen quality to them. Some examples:

Fiona Apple

Harmony Korine

Kid Cudi

Edit:

Andrew Garfield

How typical are they?
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

All 3 examples are pothead INFPs

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    All 3 examples are pothead INFPs
    Does that make Snoop Dogg a human manifestation of Ne itself?

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I live in a cave and have no idea who these people are, but Fiona Apple seems pretty cool, very bouncy and expansive! I identify as an auxiliary Ne user as well, and I related very much to presenting the ideas out in a stream and with force, but of course with gaps here and there to provide a focus to the flow, think things through. And that part about how she doesn't venture far beyond her friends and zone of living was a point of understanding on my part. She for one seems to be a good example in favor of people potentially being full of mental charge and powerful energy, yet also be introverted all in one.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

What about Andrew Garfield ? He's infp for sure but seems bouncy.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram

I submit Bill Watterson, of Calvin and Hobbes fame, as an example of Ne-heavy INFP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    What about Andrew Garfield ? He's infp for sure but seems bouncy.
    I agree. He's very fidgety in interviews, and alternates between extreme earnestness and jokey self-deprecation.

I suspect I am a Ne-heavy INFP myself. There are some really dark INFP's, and it makes me doubt my INFPness. I guess residing in the head center (e6), makes me much more jittery and prone to go on humorous tangents. I can definitely relate to Fiona's headspace in that video.

Not everyone can have that intense, super Fi, that someone like @OrangeAppled has. I feel like I'll never be one of those cool artistic INFP's.

Stansmith

On the topic of Fi-doms:

ISFP-Se (not speaking in socionics terms)

ISFP-Fi

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    I agree. He's very fidgety in interviews, and alternates between extreme earnestness and jokey self-deprecation.

I suspect I am a Ne-heavy INFP myself. There are some really dark INFP's, and it makes me doubt my INFPness. I guess residing in the head center (e6), makes me much more jittery and prone to go on humorous tangents. I can definitely relate to Fiona's headspace in that video.

I don't have the kind of intense, super Fi, that someone like @OrangeAppled has. I feel like I'll never be one of those cool artistic INFP's.
    was wondering what his etype was think 6w7 would fit? or 4w3? he's definitely not 4w5 right?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    was wondering what his etype was think 6w7 would fit? or 4w3? he's definitely not 4w5 right?
    He seems too grounded in the heart center to come off as a 6 to me. I suspect that a lot of celebrity INFP's look 6w7ish simply because they're wearing their Ne face and probably feel a little awkward. I think he's 4w3. If he was 4w5, he'd probably act more aloof and reticent.

I'm not sure though, I haven't watched him a whole lot, haven't read any interviews. He's a pretty talented dude!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    He seems too grounded in the heart center to come off as a 6 to me. I suspect that a lot of celebrity INFP's look 6w7ish simply because they're wearing their Ne face and probably feel a little awkward. I think he's 4w3. If he was 4w5, he'd probably act more aloof and reticent.

I'm not sure though, I haven't watched him a whole lot, haven't read any interviews. He's a pretty talented dude!
    cool...i have two infp girl friends who i don't know what they are either but they're both happy bouncy infps too....hmm maybe 4w3 yeah
    -Jim Morrison