User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Too Fragile For Life

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Yes I do. There are some things that just make be super uncomfortable that I just can't seem to get past, but are required for life. The biggest one is money. Money scares the crap out of me. More than ANYYTHING else. You link something to money? I'll freak out. If you don't have it, you can't buy food, and thus can't live. It's required in the modern world, yet it's so fragile and can be taken away in the blink of an eye. I am afraid to look at my bank account. I get anxious every time I log in, even when I know it's fine, and this has been going on since I was 18 and I still have issues. I want money to be simple: you earn it, you spend it. No interest up, no interest down. Just simple. Yet, it seems like life demands all kind of things to complicate money (and thus increase the risk of losing it). I am in the dark with a lot of its complexities, but I am honestly to scared and confused to look into it more. I'm 24 and still don't own a credit card, and am not getting one until I have to (which I hope is never). Luckily I have gotten comfortable with the concept of bills, but it still makes me anxious every time I have to pay even when I know I can afford it no problem. I also never want to have a car payment, I just want to buy one down. I also plan to never own a home.
    Sounds like a good example of an ENFJ's Ti-Inferior in action: Lack of trust in formal systems (finances, credit, home ownership, etc.). Throw in some weak Se, and you have a recipe for someone who likes to live off the grid (which is true of a couple ENFJs whom I know).

Anyway, thanks for the detailed description. I made a note for future reference on Ti-Inferior.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    your problem is weak Te and weak Si. Too lazy to read a book and too oblivious to know when its time to piss. lmao.
    This is basically true of most of the other posters (the FPs) in the thread. ENFPs have Si-Inferior and weak Te; INFPs have Te-Inferior and weak Si.

729 sx/sp
    IEE Ne

haha! thanks for quoting @Azure Flame's post, @FLD. that really is the whole thing. got a second laugh outta that one. so good.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.