User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

@Concur_Withall yes, this could explain why so many INFPs, INFJs, INTPs and INTJs mistype so frequently. An INTJ raised by NF parents and having well developed Feeling could easily mistype as one of the other three.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INXp

I see myself as "shift from type to another" (my friends have trouble typing me, I've been called ENTJ and ISFJ from the same person -- so clearly something is up. I sometimes, unconsciously, change my personality, depending upon my company and mood), and a morally-oriented intuitive. I have a vision for myself, where I see myself in the world, and EVERYTHING I do has to be consistent with this vision, regardless of whether friends or family agree with the vision. I HATE when others have a vision FOR me (like my dad). The only one who gets to dictate my life is myself.

Once (if) I realize this vision is unattainable or that there is a better version of me that I can see, I change my vision accordingly.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by idkman24 View Post
    I see myself as "shift from type to another" (my friends have trouble typing me, I've been called ENTJ and ISFJ from the same person -- so clearly something is up. I sometimes, unconsciously, change my personality, depending upon my company and mood), and a morally-oriented intuitive. I have a vision for myself, where I see myself in the world, and EVERYTHING I do has to be consistent with this vision, regardless of whether friends or family agree with the vision. I HATE when others have a vision FOR me (like my dad). The only one who gets to dictate my life is myself.

Once (if) I realize this vision is unattainable or that there is a better version of me that I can see, I change my vision accordingly.
    This seems like a very INFJ post to me. I see Fe Ni and Ti all over this post lol
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by idkman24 View Post

My SFJ parents had a vision for me and it drove me crazy. They meant well but I had my own idea of how I wanted to project myself in the world and which path I wanted to follow.

MBTI
    NFJ

Quote Originally Posted by iNtrovert View Post
    This seems like a very INFJ post to me. I see Fe Ni and Ti all over this post lol
    I call shenanigans. You can't see that shit at all.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Concur_Withall View Post
    I call shenanigans. You can't see that shit at all.
    lol If you say so.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

What I get from Jung there is someone who is a "pure" Ni-dom vs someone with more developed auxiliary (even though he doesn't directly say that), which is perhaps why the "moral focus" part sounds more like an INFJ (less so INTJ even; he doesn't describe a systematic visionary at all).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    In Psychological Types, Jung describes two kinds of Introverted Intuitives:

1. The Aesthetic Intuitive

The shift from one type to the other

2. The morally-oriented intuitive

Obviously these descriptions apply to both INTJs and INFJs, but I'm focusing on the INFJ here (INTJs are free to chime in too). I find this interesting because I think, for the most part, the second type of INFJ is the one who is presented in most INFJ descriptions. Is that because Fe= moral judgment? Could the INFJ who uses little Fe even be considered an INFJ, or should they just be described as a Ni user?

INFJs, which of these two types would you say you are most like? How do Ni and Fe play out for you?
    i can barely even see the fe in my infj mother. she's pure ni with a touch of se and defiantly feeling but it's all just pure holistic beauty...
    that makes no sense.
    i can't describe it....but it's not the fe i typically see. i do see the ti also.

infj's are interesting creatures.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison