Hey guys, just curious about the differences and similarities between INFP's and ENFP's. I'd love if you guys would weigh in. Feel free to skip as many questions as you want, or ask yourself a more interesting question. I suspect answering all of my questions would be extremely time-consuming.
I'm starting with the two types I'm most familiar with, and we'll see how it goes from there. I eventually want to do an ISTJ vs. INTJ questionnaire as well. I really like comparing and contrasting different types.
1. Type/Gender/Age (gender/age are optional of course!)
2. I've often heard ENFP's are the most introverted types, and that INFP's with strong N can mistake themselves for ENFP's. ENFP's, do you relate to the title of introverted extravert? INFP's: same question but in reverse.
3. How does your auxilary function manifest itself?
4. How would others describe you? How would you describe yourself?
5. How do you react to being put on the spot?
6. How does your inferior manifest itself?
7. How do/did you perform in school? What were your strengths and weaknesses as a student?
8. Do you journal/blog? What are the things you usually focus on in your journal. I ask that in a general sense, I'm not looking for specific events on your life you wrote about, but if you don't mind including specifics, feel free.
9. Do you have an easy time hiding your feelings from others? When do you usually hide your feelings?
10. What types do you click with the best, what types do you clash with worst?
11. How do you feel about sex? Is it a positive healthy thing in your life?
12. How do you make friends (Geographical convenience/mutual interests/shared values)? Do you tend to initiate the friendship, or does it just sort of happen?
13. Same question as 12, but about romantic relationships.
14. Do you mind being alone?