1. Type/Gender/Age (gender/age are optional of course!)
2. I've often heard ENFP's are the most introverted types, and that INFP's with strong N can mistake themselves for ENFP's. ENFP's, do you relate to the title of introverted extravert? INFP's: same question but in reverse.
Kind of? I can relate to other extroverts, but when I want to be like one I can't bring myself to act that way.
3. How does your auxilary function manifest itself?
I'm really spontaneous and quick to think of new concepts.
4. How would others describe you? How would you describe yourself?
"Others" being people that I'm not really acquainted with might see me as aloof, while friends see me as fun, spontaneous, and kind of eccentric. I can't really describe who I AM without over-thinking, but if I had to, I'd say that I'm someone who doesn't know what to do with himself.
5. How do you react to being put on the spot?
I either freeze up, or try to "act" like someone cool and collected.
6. How does your inferior manifest itself?
I can be cynical at times... I guess?
7. How do/did you perform in school? What were your strengths and weaknesses as a student?
I'm in all of the AP and honors classes that I can take, and my unweighted gpa is usually around a 3.6. I'm great at cramming and quick at learning about new things, but I lose interest and procrastinate A LOT.
8. Do you journal/blog? What are the things you usually focus on in your journal. I ask that in a general sense, I'm not looking for specific events on your life you wrote about, but if you don't mind including specifics, feel free.
9. Do you have an easy time hiding your feelings from others? When do you usually hide your feelings?
If I have really strong emotions about something, I usually give subtle hints that I feel that way.
10. What types do you click with the best, what types do you clash with worst?
Out of the people that I've cared to type, I get along well with other FPs. One of my best friends is an ENTP, but we fight a lot. I'm not good around INTPs and ENTJs.
11. How do you feel about sex? Is it a positive healthy thing in your life?
12. How do you make friends (Geographical convenience/mutual interests/shared values)? Do you tend to initiate the friendship, or does it just sort of happen?
Shared values and a little bit of the other two. Friendship just kind of happens.
13. Same question as 12, but about romantic relationships.
Never been in one, but I have trouble initiating them.
14. Do you mind being alone?
I like being alone for a while, but I need face-to-face interaction often or I start to get bored.