• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ women: have you ever been seduced? How?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been seduced through forceful attention and obligation, but I literally ran away from the person both times. I left school both times.

True seduction comes when I encounter an individual who seems like they might be able to *see* me, and not just force me into a preconceived stereotype. Most people typecast you into whatever character they expect and need you to be. They demonstrate limited capacity to learn new information or see who you are as a unique perspective and being. I have a realization that this can never be fully achieved even in my own attempts to see others. I guess I am seduced by those who have the capacity to realize this and actually try.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Massages work absurdly well with me. It makes me feel safe, and then I trust the person.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Once and I don't know how it happened.

Maybe, it's because there was a magnetism, an instant attraction, and too much attention and I didn't have time to think. He was projecting feelings onto me before I had to time to think about how I should feel or did feel. I cannot know how I feel until I think about it first and by that time, everything was moving way too fast.

Now-a-days, I avoid people who don't give me time to think.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Once and I don't know how it happened.

Maybe, it's because there was a magnetism, an instant attraction, and too much attention and I didn't have time to think. He was projecting feelings onto me before I had to time to think about how I should feel or did feel. I cannot know how I feel until I think about it first and by that time, everything was moving way too fast.

Now-a-days, I avoid people who don't give me time to think.
See if people don't give me time to think my body just makes up my mind for me and I don't really get turned on because there is an underlying feeling of distrust. Strong Sp I guess.

I think a lot of people like this approach because they don't like thinking about it. They aren't so concerned about how they feel, I guess. People who use alcohol to lessen their inhibitions would be the same sort who would like someone to more forcefully seduce them, thinking it's romantic or something. If someone just happens to know what they want and then does it, then they don't have to do the work and are absolved of responsibility. Probably Se dominants would take this approach and like it to be taken with them, because they like any sort of stimulation and act on instinct. Si dominants might be so traditional that they are somewhat repressed, and so would welcome the "liberation". INFJ's though tend to be the opposite it seems, or it takes the form of an inferior Se fantasy of being (figuratively or literally) bound and then liberated. But on the whole, we like to be in control. ENXP's with inferior Si and dominant intuition may be similar with the fantasy thing, but they tend to not need too much liberation because Ne is so adventurous and novelty seeking.

Trouble

MBTI Type
INFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Quiet calmness with a slight, sweet breeze in the night air. front porch and red wine. Strangely beautiful music snaking outside through the open window. our conversation flowed with such ease. dotted with marked vulnerability. An expectant energy in the air. his hand in mine. Led through a tiny town of long forgotten buildings and a sculpture garden. Gazing at the stars against a granite work in progress. No words. He turned to me and I could see his eyes transformed into a deeper hue. his gaze intoxicating. whispering in my ear. his hand behind my neck lightly to draw my lips to his. BAM!

Whatever. An artist. Brilliant. I didn't stand a chance.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Persistence ... for example, it took him 6 months to get my phone number. I finally gave in because he seemed so exhausted and despairing. :-D

CatBalou

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd like to think it's not always me doing the seducing, though it pretty often is :rolleyes:

My most persistent seducer spent a year emailing and IMing me with compliments and jokes until I eventually caved in, much to my regret as he was (and still is) married :(

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know that I've seduced an INFJ woman in my life but most certainly one or two INFPs and of course an ISFP who must've liked being seduced as I've been married to her 8 years now :D