User Tag List

123 Last

Default ENFPs and movements/coordination

This mights sounds strange . But I am interested, do you ENFPs sometimes feel like elephants in the porcelain when you are sopoussed to make soft and lovely movements without breaking stuff around you, or does it come more natural to you? Would you say your movememants are female and soft, or more clumsy and wierd?

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

The title of this thread made me lol. I'm pretty clumsy, terrible at sports, etc. I do have really good reflexes though, so I can like make a good catch and stuff like that. Decent at hitting a baseball. But I'm always dropping and spilling and bumping into things for sure.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    STP

The ones I have known are generally clumsy and wierd, but when they practice they can become very good at things and clumsy /wierd go out the window for those things.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I'm pretty clumsy and kind of hurt myself in ridiculous ways frequently and sometimes almost fall over when just standing and often walk into things. It's kind of bad but have crazy reflexes too like nicolita said. Like someone can say hey catch all sudden like and I usually do or even without warning... It trips people out especially from someone not appearing to be paying any attention.

People have said I'm graceful tho and I feel like I'm more feminine than not. I don't feel like an elephant or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I'm pretty clumsy and kind of hurt myself in ridiculous ways frequently and sometimes almost fall over when just standing and often walk into things. It's kind of bad but have crazy reflexes too like nicolita said. Like someone can say hey catch all sudden like and I usually do or even without warning... It trips people out especially from someone not appearing to be paying any attention.

People have said I'm graceful tho and I feel like I'm more feminine than not. I don't feel like an elephant or anything.
    I didn't mean a literal elephant. I meant more a metaphorical elephant

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I didn't mean a literal elephant. I meant more a metaphorical elephant
    Haha Polly!! I got that! That's how I responded!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

clumsy and weird

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I'm such a klutz it's not even funny. I mean just the other day I spilled my drink all over the floor. It was sad. I also remember trying to dramatically sit down to make it apparent to my friends that I was unhappy with them but I hit my head on the bar above me and it ruined everything.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I'm such a klutz it's not even funny. I mean just the other day I spilled my drink all over the floor. It was sad. I also remember trying to dramatically sit down to make it apparent to my friends that I was unhappy with them but I hit my head on the bar above me and it ruined everything.
    Stuff like that always happens to me

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    ... clumsy /wierd go out the window...
    Now when you say 'go out the window' do you mean like the ENFP broke and fell through the window 'cause...

I used to have this very unique position/job where I literally worked all day long with all kinds of 'spiritual people' ha... so like astrologers and past life regressionists and gurus of all kinds...And I remember this one guru dude gasping in a way and saying..."you have no masculine energy! you only have feminine energy" (which is supposedly bad so... fyi) and my clumsiness was the first thing that came into my mind as I guess I...perhaps wrongly...associate femininity with grace. But yah...I was like "umm...have you seen...?"