Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    I've seen similar responses to you guys by ENTPs, so I'm thinking maybe this is a low-Si thing?

I'm most likely an INFP myself and I'm ... not physically gifted to say the least:

- Last person picked on every gym team
    - Habitually wind up with random bruises from bumping into things, and I'm never sure how I got them.
    - Learned to drive a decade late because I couldn't distinguish "gas" from "brake"
    - Prone to dropping shit
    - Must stare at the ground at all times when walking or trip over the sidewalk (lol, yes really)
    - I could go on

The worst thing is, I've got this inherently strong athletic build and everyone always thinks I'm either a swimmer or a soccer player. They tell me I look "graceful". That's like...total WTF???.

Joke's on them. I'm CLUMSY.
    Sanjuro, are you my soul brother?

I've been told that I look like I'd be good at sports too. Both of my sisters are, and we're workin with the same gene pool as far as build goes. I also have kind of a long neck and have been told that it makes me appear graceful or even tall (I'm 5'5"). I have a hard time with left and right still sometimes and I'm a grown ass woman lol!

Low Si makes sense. Just couldn't help but relate to you once again. We are not broken lol!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Sanjuro, are you my soul brother?

I've been told that I look like I'd be good at sports too. Both of my sisters are, and we're workin with the same gene pool as far as build goes. I also have kind of a long neck and have been told that it makes me appear graceful or even tall (I'm 5'5"). I have a hard time with left and right still sometimes and I'm a grown ass woman lol!
    How weird! We ARE alike! SOUL MATES.

Low Si makes sense. Just couldn't help but relate to you once again. We are not broken lol!
    LOL!! No, we just have low Si!! We rock!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    This mights sounds strange . But I am interested, do you ENFPs sometimes feel like elephants in the porcelain when you are sopoussed to make soft and lovely movements without breaking stuff around you, or does it come more natural to you? Would you say your movememants are female and soft, or more clumsy and wierd?
    hahaha omg
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Lulz... When I was 4 I inspired my cousin that what we desperately needed to do AT THAT MOMENT was to sit in her dad's chair and rock back and forth like batouttahell monkeys. Back and forth we rocked; high on sugar. Back and forth and right through the sliding glass door. Luckily we didn't get hurt, but the door was shattered and the chair was shredded.

We got into trouble for that one... which I didn't deem fair as gravity wasn't under MY domain. So then to distract the adults I told my cousin to go eat the leaves by the pool because the week before she had ingested Things Under the Counter and the Adults Were Upset.

Which worked until they realized I was the genius mastermind behind the curtain of Both Events.

Basterds.

Also, one of my best friends is an ENFP and we have shared many moments that I would categorize under "Absolute Epic Fail." Like when your trainer shows you something that is more than 1 step and it takes you ten minutes to make all of your body parts work in tandem.
    Lol...my dad had a papa son chair( one of this huge round chairs with a cushion). It had a swivel on it. So me and my friends would take turns sitting in it and the other would spin it faster and faster until it fell over. We used to also play air hockey, except we would hit thebpuck so hard it would fly off the table. That way you could fake that you were gonna do it and when they ducked you just tapped in the goal
    Im out, its been fun