User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Now when you say 'go out the window' do you mean like the ENFP broke and fell through the window 'cause...

I used to have this very unique position/job where I literally worked all day long with all kinds of 'spiritual people' ha... so like astrologers and past life regressionists and gurus of all kinds...And I remember this one guru dude gasping in a way and saying..."you have no masculine energy! you only have feminine energy" (which is supposedly bad so... fyi) and my clumsiness was the first thing that came into my mind as I guess I...perhaps wrongly...associate femininity with grace. But yah...I was like "umm...have you seen...?"
    Lol...that's not what I meant, but wouldn't surprise me to see them fall out the window, off the chair, etc. I love it...as long as they aren't hurt. Makes me wanna help them too out the window I meant more along then lines of they can become extremely competent at things and all clumsy ness disappears for those things.
    Im out, its been fun

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Lol...that's not what I meant, but wouldn't surprise me to see them fall out the window, off the chair, etc. I love it...as long as they aren't hurt. Makes me wanna help them too out the window I meant more along then lines of they can become extremely competent at things and all clumsy ness disappears for those things.
    Lulz... When I was 4 I inspired my cousin that what we desperately needed to do AT THAT MOMENT was to sit in her dad's chair and rock back and forth like batouttahell monkeys. Back and forth we rocked; high on sugar. Back and forth and right through the sliding glass door. Luckily we didn't get hurt, but the door was shattered and the chair was shredded.

We got into trouble for that one... which I didn't deem fair as gravity wasn't under MY domain. So then to distract the adults I told my cousin to go eat the leaves by the pool because the week before she had ingested Things Under the Counter and the Adults Were Upset.

Which worked until they realized I was the genius mastermind behind the curtain of Both Events.

Basterds.

Also, one of my best friends is an ENFP and we have shared many moments that I would categorize under "Absolute Epic Fail." Like when your trainer shows you something that is more than 1 step and it takes you ten minutes to make all of your body parts work in tandem.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I have very good fine motor coordination and not very good gross motor coordination.

So I can paint you a pretty picture but not without getting the paint all over me.
    LOL! I love this!! When I was in college I was an art major for a year and my friends knew what class I had been to that day based on how I was dirty or injured. Paint, clay, charcoal... or bandaids (metal welding class for sculptre and I constantly burned myself because I forgot the metal was hot... >.>)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

This just in: I have returned from the shower and while I was in there I had my RAs knocking on the door making sure I was okay because I was kept making noise by dropping the soap and shampoo bottles on the floor.

I wonder if our sloppiness has to do with being Si-inferior? I wonder if ENTPs struggle with this too. Or maybe INTJs and INFJs for being Se-inferior.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    LOL! I love this!! When I was in college I was an art major for a year and my friends knew what class I had been to that day based on how I was dirty or injured. Paint, clay, charcoal... or bandaids (metal welding class for sculptre and I constantly burned myself because I forgot the metal was hot... >.>)

I took a stained glass class once... you can imagine what my hands looked like at the end of the day...

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    This just in: I have returned from the shower and while I was in there I had my RAs knocking on the door making sure I was okay because I was kept making noise by dropping the soap and shampoo bottles on the floor.

I wonder if our sloppiness has to do with being Si-inferior? I wonder if ENTPs struggle with this too. Or maybe INTJs and INFJs for being Se-inferior.
    My ENTP cousin is totally clumsy. And my INFJ coworker runs into things frequently. But those are the only two I can think of that stand out.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I think ENFP's are clumsy because living in the head or in future or in a feeling rather than in here and now. So, observing the environment as it is isn't the strong side of ENFP. That doens't mean that all ENFP's would be poor in sports.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I used to think the awkward moving Ne dom was a laughable stereotype that you only see once in a while but then I saw myself in home videos where I didn't realize I was being taped

However, I think some enfps can be pretty graceful.. (probably for social reasons)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    I think ENFP's are clumsy because living in the head or in future or in a feeling rather than in here and now. So, observing the environment as it is isn't the strong side of ENFP. That doens't mean that all ENFP's would be poor in sports.
    I agree. We're just distracted.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

My sister is the clumsiest person I know. She is like a hurricane. It can be quite comical. You wouldn't want to let her in a china shop. It would end up like this:

http://www.zimbio.com/watch/NQxI9D9m...ue+Store/Borat

or

if she's drunk her clumsiness is magnified x1000

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

I've seen similar responses to you guys by ENTPs, so I'm thinking maybe this is a low-Si thing?

I'm most likely an INFP myself and I'm ... not physically gifted to say the least:

- Last person picked on every gym team
    - Habitually wind up with random bruises from bumping into things, and I'm never sure how I got them.
    - Learned to drive a decade late because I couldn't distinguish "gas" from "brake"
    - Prone to dropping shit
    - Must stare at the ground at all times when walking or trip over the sidewalk (lol, yes really)
    - I could go on

The worst thing is, I've got this inherently strong athletic build and everyone always thinks I'm either a swimmer or a soccer player. They tell me I look "graceful". That's like...total WTF???.

Joke's on them. I'm CLUMSY.