User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 34

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Now when you say 'go out the window' do you mean like the ENFP broke and fell through the window 'cause...

    I used to have this very unique position/job where I literally worked all day long with all kinds of 'spiritual people' ha... so like astrologers and past life regressionists and gurus of all kinds...And I remember this one guru dude gasping in a way and saying..."you have no masculine energy! you only have feminine energy" (which is supposedly bad so... fyi) and my clumsiness was the first thing that came into my mind as I guess I...perhaps wrongly...associate femininity with grace. But yah...I was like "umm...have you seen...?"
    Lol...that's not what I meant, but wouldn't surprise me to see them fall out the window, off the chair, etc. I love it...as long as they aren't hurt. Makes me wanna help them too out the window I meant more along then lines of they can become extremely competent at things and all clumsy ness disappears for those things.
    Im out, its been fun

  2. #22
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Lol...that's not what I meant, but wouldn't surprise me to see them fall out the window, off the chair, etc. I love it...as long as they aren't hurt. Makes me wanna help them too out the window I meant more along then lines of they can become extremely competent at things and all clumsy ness disappears for those things.
    Lulz... When I was 4 I inspired my cousin that what we desperately needed to do AT THAT MOMENT was to sit in her dad's chair and rock back and forth like batouttahell monkeys. Back and forth we rocked; high on sugar. Back and forth and right through the sliding glass door. Luckily we didn't get hurt, but the door was shattered and the chair was shredded.

    We got into trouble for that one... which I didn't deem fair as gravity wasn't under MY domain. So then to distract the adults I told my cousin to go eat the leaves by the pool because the week before she had ingested Things Under the Counter and the Adults Were Upset.

    Which worked until they realized I was the genius mastermind behind the curtain of Both Events.

    Basterds.

    Also, one of my best friends is an ENFP and we have shared many moments that I would categorize under "Absolute Epic Fail." Like when your trainer shows you something that is more than 1 step and it takes you ten minutes to make all of your body parts work in tandem.

  3. #23
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I have very good fine motor coordination and not very good gross motor coordination.

    So I can paint you a pretty picture but not without getting the paint all over me.
    LOL! I love this!! When I was in college I was an art major for a year and my friends knew what class I had been to that day based on how I was dirty or injured. Paint, clay, charcoal... or bandaids (metal welding class for sculptre and I constantly burned myself because I forgot the metal was hot... >.>)

  4. #24
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    This just in: I have returned from the shower and while I was in there I had my RAs knocking on the door making sure I was okay because I was kept making noise by dropping the soap and shampoo bottles on the floor.

    I wonder if our sloppiness has to do with being Si-inferior? I wonder if ENTPs struggle with this too. Or maybe INTJs and INFJs for being Se-inferior.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  5. #25
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    LOL! I love this!! When I was in college I was an art major for a year and my friends knew what class I had been to that day based on how I was dirty or injured. Paint, clay, charcoal... or bandaids (metal welding class for sculptre and I constantly burned myself because I forgot the metal was hot... >.>)


    I took a stained glass class once... you can imagine what my hands looked like at the end of the day...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    This just in: I have returned from the shower and while I was in there I had my RAs knocking on the door making sure I was okay because I was kept making noise by dropping the soap and shampoo bottles on the floor.

    I wonder if our sloppiness has to do with being Si-inferior? I wonder if ENTPs struggle with this too. Or maybe INTJs and INFJs for being Se-inferior.
    My ENTP cousin is totally clumsy. And my INFJ coworker runs into things frequently. But those are the only two I can think of that stand out.

  6. #26
    Senior Member alcea rosea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    I think ENFP's are clumsy because living in the head or in future or in a feeling rather than in here and now. So, observing the environment as it is isn't the strong side of ENFP. That doens't mean that all ENFP's would be poor in sports.

  7. #27
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    I used to think the awkward moving Ne dom was a laughable stereotype that you only see once in a while but then I saw myself in home videos where I didn't realize I was being taped

    However, I think some enfps can be pretty graceful.. (probably for social reasons)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  8. #28
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    I think ENFP's are clumsy because living in the head or in future or in a feeling rather than in here and now. So, observing the environment as it is isn't the strong side of ENFP. That doens't mean that all ENFP's would be poor in sports.
    I agree. We're just distracted.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  9. #29
    Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,070

    Default

    My sister is the clumsiest person I know. She is like a hurricane. It can be quite comical. You wouldn't want to let her in a china shop. It would end up like this:

    http://www.zimbio.com/watch/NQxI9D9m...ue+Store/Borat

    or



    if she's drunk her clumsiness is magnified x1000

  10. #30
    Senior Member Sanjuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None
    Posts
    822

    Default

    I've seen similar responses to you guys by ENTPs, so I'm thinking maybe this is a low-Si thing?

    I'm most likely an INFP myself and I'm ... not physically gifted to say the least:

    - Last person picked on every gym team
    - Habitually wind up with random bruises from bumping into things, and I'm never sure how I got them.
    - Learned to drive a decade late because I couldn't distinguish "gas" from "brake"
    - Prone to dropping shit
    - Must stare at the ground at all times when walking or trip over the sidewalk (lol, yes really)
    - I could go on

    The worst thing is, I've got this inherently strong athletic build and everyone always thinks I'm either a swimmer or a soccer player. They tell me I look "graceful". That's like...total WTF???.

    Joke's on them. I'm CLUMSY.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ENFP and INFP relationship
    By Lotr246 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 03:35 PM
  2. [ENFP] ENFPs and problem solving
    By BlueScreen in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 10:11 AM
  3. [ENFP] ENFP and anxiety
    By LadyJaye in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 06:35 PM
  4. [ENFP] ENFPs and feeling ... confused, fake, misunderstood, weird....
    By Chloe in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 05:00 PM
  5. [ENFP] ENFPs and perception of "well-likedness"
    By autumn in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 08:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO