User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Now when you say 'go out the window' do you mean like the ENFP broke and fell through the window 'cause...

I used to have this very unique position/job where I literally worked all day long with all kinds of 'spiritual people' ha... so like astrologers and past life regressionists and gurus of all kinds...And I remember this one guru dude gasping in a way and saying..."you have no masculine energy! you only have feminine energy" (which is supposedly bad so... fyi) and my clumsiness was the first thing that came into my mind as I guess I...perhaps wrongly...associate femininity with grace. But yah...I was like "umm...have you seen...?"
    I always dislike how NFs are described as female soft types. It always reminds me on how I hit my legs, or arms when I try to dance, or how I always slip sometimes even when I stay still ... yeah very sof and femine ... BTW your job seems so interesting! I've always been very interested into past life regressionists, energies and anstrology! I was even thinking about going to past life regression to one guru I found, but then a few people told me, that it can play some wierd games with my psyche, so I rather decided not go, but still I'd love to know my past life one day. I really think once one understand the past, can understand the pressent.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I always dislike how NFs are described as female soft types. It always reminds me on how I hit my legs, or arms when I try to dance, or how I always slip sometimes even when I stay still ... yeah very sof and femine ... BTW your job seems so interesting! I've always been very interested into past life regressionists, energies and anstrology! I was even thinking about going to past life regression to one guru I found, but then a few people told me, that it can play some wierd games with my psyche, so I rather decided not go, but still I'd love to know my past life one day. I really think once one understand the past, can understand the pressent.
    I've been through so many past life regressions I've lost count... and so you can see via my psyche it is clearly something to avoid. ha no seriously...I feel very confident that you would be able to handle it.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I've been through so many past life regressions I've lost count... and so you can see via my psyche it is clearly something to avoid. ha no seriously...I feel very confident that you would be able to handle it.
    Would you be comfortable sharing your experiences?
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

lol So this really is a thing. I guess a lot of the typical ENFP pursuits just don't require physical skills. Heck, I bet even the ones who are skilled in dancing/painting/sports etc. still knock over vases in antique shops.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Definitely a bull in a china store.

I have my feminine moments--but I am usually actively thinking about it. My grace does not come naturally, it is a learned trait and it definitely shows every so often when my concentration breaks.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

My ENFP work friend pretty much refuses to handle glass because he knows that he would break it
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I bump into things very often (lots of bruises ) but I'm pretty good in sports (that require strenght, e.g swimming).

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    I bump into things very often (lots of bruises ) but I'm pretty good in sports (that require strenght, e.g swimming).
    I am also good in swimming. I am actually very good and mobile in water. I am really like a fish in the sea, even better than on the ground.

Enneagram

I am very restless and move around a lot, but I do it with all the grace of a stegosaurus in a tar pit. I recently suffered a mild concussion due to my grip slackening on some heavy shit. My coworkers become genuinely worried when I approach stairs, because I've wiped out so many times. I'm only dimly aware of my physical surroundings and my body.

However, as a few other people have mentioned, I often surprise people with crazy good reactions. I'm that guy who can dive and catch the priceless family heirloom before it shatters on the ground. I am also very good at ping pong because of this. I have very good anticipation/reflexes sometimes.

Edit: I might not actually be an ENFP, I just feel like one lately.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I have very good fine motor coordination and not very good gross motor coordination.

So I can paint you a pretty picture but not without getting the paint all over me.