• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] Describe yourself in pictures!

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Use pictures to tell us who you are, what you like, what is your lifestyle, hobbies...

this is me:

grungeb.jpg
tumblr_msj101ixfA1rkovs8o1_500.jpg
images

Converse-converse-27694562-1920-1200.jpg

friends-lights-party-Favim.com-310547.jpg
images
LJyIhn9BGN4/TWQD2dpZc0I/AAAAAAAAMAc/GKNcP-va6Qs/s640/hippie.png[/IMG]
tumblr_m1fokxbj9g1rs8hwso1_500.jpg
depression_woman_640.jpg
peace-hippies-20730382-274-425.jpg

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4

Mole

Permabanned
I am immensely suspicious of cliches. They come all too trippingly off the tongue. And they have been in far too many mouths.

And worse, all images lie, and lend themselves to cliche.

Even the Bible warns us of graven images.

The only advantage of cliches is that they lead to archetypes.

But the deep down freshness of things must break through the crust of cliche and archetype in order to breathe.

Starry

Olga-Kurylenko-Centurion.jpg

It takes me so long to do this I'm now thinking I'll just add one...uff.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I am immensely suspicious of cliches. They come all too trippingly off the tongue. And they have been in far too many mouths.

And worse, all images lie, and lend themselves to cliche.

Even the Bible warns us of graven images.

The only advantage of cliches is that they lead to archetypes.

But the deep down freshness of things must break through the crust of cliche and archetype in order to breathe.

You mean like your Wind in The Willows avatar and signature?

Mole

Permabanned
You mean like your Wind in The Willows avatar and signature?

Fortunately my avatar lends itself to the imagination because no one, not a soul, believes I am a Mole. Everyone knows I am a make-believe Mole, and all the better for it.

We might say my make-believe Mole is my propaganda, and as the first mistake propagandists make is to believe their own propaganda, this does not apply to make-believe Mole, for my Mole is transparent, you can see right through my Mole to me.

So my Mole is an illusion, that we all know is an illusion, to be used for purposes of the imagination.

Mole

Permabanned
WHAT. The world is crashing down around me.

:cry:

Tough, I know. But I am acting on the advice of Badger who is a firm believer in tough love.

I did suggest to him that this might be a little too tough, and might lead to tears before bedtime, and I could see him soften a little, but he said, sometimes it is necessary to be a little hard, particularly with someone like Toad. But Gromit, I said, is nothing like Toad. Well, said Badger grooming his whiskers, perhaps it might be nice to invite Gromit to our next picnic by the river with Ratty and we can have a chat. Do you think she would like that?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Charizard Mega Evolution Power Go!

mega_charizard_by_haychel-d6kzoji.jpg