• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Alcoholic Armies of Unity! (Alcohol turns me into a ____ thread!)

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Alcohol turns me into an ESTP...

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFP. A dirty-dancing, cat-calling, rump-shaking hell-cat of an ESFP

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hahaha!!! i'm just more enfp i'm afraid

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hahaha!!! i'm just more enfp i'm afraid

Same. :laugh: It also turns me into Miley Cyrus *flashbacks to a party where I started a twerking contest*

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh god :laugh:

i just get way social and want to bond with everyone...i'm sure it's super annoying haha

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I become more of my type, too -- like Lady X and Chanaynay. :yes:

First time I ever got drunk, I told someone off for having an ugly bathroom and informed them that I would GLADLY help them redecorate it, ASAP, because really, we're all independent adults here, so there's no excuse to have such a gross bathroom, especially when you're hosting something and there are PEOPLE over that you want to IMPRESS.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
eNtP i'm doing the lowercase that though i become more thinkerish and outgoing i'm still very INFP

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
i'm told that i say cute, memorable things that i would otherwise keep to myself. "tipsy honor is so worth it," my friends in college used to say when they bought my drink. except my real name's not honor. so, i'm gonna go with more infj than normal.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

First time I ever got drunk, I told someone off for having an ugly bathroom and informed them that I would GLADLY help them redecorate it, ASAP, because really, we're all independent adults here, so there's no excuse to have such a gross bathroom, especially when you're hosting something and there are PEOPLE over that you want to IMPRESS.
I should invite you over, then, and ply you with alcohol. My bathroom still needs some work.

If in friendly company, I become slightly more extraverted, more willing to say what comes to mind than to overthink or filter it with Te. Of course this just means more unadulterated Ni, more sarcasm, more dry or technical (attempts at) humor, more PUNishment, and the occasional inappropriate anecdote.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe I become an ESFP over ESTP...
It's been long enough I don't quite remember...
I do remember walking up to a waiter and complimenting them on how they made me feel and just showering them in warmth...

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
I tend to alternate between ENTP and ESTP (both of which tend to piss off angry drunks), and sometimes even ENFP (when confronted with sad drunks).

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It depends on my mood... I usually have 2 stages, when I am overly philosophical and creative and it seems like my intuition just goes crazy and then I usually turn out to be one crazy piece of an ESFP dancing, singing, talkin, smoking tons of cigarettes... :D I am afraid almost everyone I know think I am an ESFP...Maybe because I am not sober so often :shock: Party time is the best served in everyday doses! :D :yay:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I should invite you over, then, and ply you with alcohol. My bathroom still needs some work.
Sounds like a plan! I accept payment in brown ales, porters, and bad INTJ puns.
Maybe I become an ESFP over ESTP...
It's been long enough I don't quite remember...
I do remember walking up to a waiter and complimenting them on how they made me feel and just showering them in warmth...
Definitely still sounds ENFP. :D

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dancing queen!

abba-dancing-queen-o.gif

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

:laugh: I think this officially confirms that one of my best friends is an ESTJ! You guys are both so awesome. I just wrote a love letter to her on
this thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64617&p=2148161#post2148161

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sounds like a plan! I accept payment in brown ales, porters, and bad INTJ puns.

Definitely still sounds ENFP. :D

Interesting...
I guess I just behave more according to type...

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You shouldn't be drinking!!!

As for me... hmm slightly more open.
It's been over a year…
We were out the the middle of nowhere, and somebody got a little for me. I only had three or for ounces, but it was enough…