• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs are cute, warm and bubly people....

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I actually would love to reach that point as well... It's easier said, than done. I've felt like reaching it many times before, but one can't get rid of a habbit so easily. You're very right, that my issues are probably enneagram related, I am aware of it. I haven't reached the point of managing my enneargam impulses yet.

If this has to do with having 4 in your tritype, then I am 4w5>6w7>9w1 so/sp

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If this has to do with having 4 in your tritype, then I am 4w5>6w7>9w1 so/sp
Well I think self-loathing is associated with enneagram 4. But you don't have to be a 4 to do this, many types do many things, that are not asociated with their type, because we are all people who can't be exactly categorized. Actually I can see, that 4s and 6s have much in common, the difference is the source of their problems. Enneagram is whole about looking at your core, sources which made you who you are, not only looking at your behavior...that's more MBTI thing. 4s might experience similar things like 6s, but there always bee the identity/image core orientation, while 6s will always deal with security questions.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well I think self-loathing is associated with enneagram 4. But you don't have to be a 4 to do this, many types do many things, that are not asociated with their type, because we are all people who can't be exactly categorized. Actually I can see, that 4s and 6s have much in common, the difference is the source of their problems. Enneagram is whole about looking at your core, sources which made you who you are, not only looking at your behavior...that's more MBTI thing. 4s might experience similar things like 6s, but there always bee the identity/image core orientation, while 6s will always deal with security questions.

What is core 7, again?

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Heh... I think this "stereotypical description" is more suited to SFs (no offense to any here). The NFs I know tend to be more balanced if you will with their thinking/feeling but that may be due to being more intuitive (long range thinking and thoughts rather than "in the moment" sensing so to speak). In either case... NFs can be cute/bubbly and such but most do have a perverse sense of humor (ENFP cousin tends to joke about sex all the time and an ENFJ I know tends to be flirtatious/advancing although this may be due to other factors as well...). Anyone want to add on to this that maybe SFs with their "in the moment" complimentary type of making you feel better mentality may be a tad bit more "cute/bubbly" than the NF's idealistic type feeling? :shrug:

I agree with you there. More ESFs than ISFs, I think though. I've definitely experienced that with almost all of the ESFPs I've known. But my ISFJ father is the furthest thing from bubbly. He has a hysterical sense of humor and can be extremely silly at times, but bubbly is definitely not a word that describes him.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is core 7, again?

I can see your point here. Yes, all body types are security oriented, but while the key words for 6 are safety and security, for 7s it would be more pleasure and escape from pain. 6s are looking for security itself, while 7s believe their type of security is in fun. Anyway, all people need some sense of security and identity...

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My butt is bubbly. And warm. And cute.