• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I have returned!

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am back...
I have my type down, and the types of my mother and step-father down...

ME: ENFP (6w7 or 7w6) So/Sp
Mother: ENTJ 1w9 Sp/Sx
Step-Father: ESTJ 8w7 ??/??

Now, the question is how to tell the difference between 7w6 and 6w7 when the instinctual variant for both is So/Sp...

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am back...
I have my type down, and the types of my mother and step-father down...

ME: ENFP (6w7 or 7w6) So/Sp
Mother: ENTJ 1w9 Sp/Sx
Step-Father: ESTJ 8w7 ??/??

Now, the question is how to tell the difference between 7w6 and 6w7 when the instinctual variant for both is So/Sp...
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] [MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION] [MENTION=17729]Typh0n[/MENTION]

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
You're ENFP e7 ... it's how you vibe my friend.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
magic you're so funny and such a mess right now with all of this...just take a breath and exhale....whew...

realize this...you're still you. regardless of whatever type you are. it changes nothing.

i think you should focus more on who you are and what's important to you and what you want/need etc then when you figure that out...maybe you'll know what type you are.

i have a hard enough typing friends irl but from our pm chats i think you're enfp so/sp i don't know you're enneagram but i think you've got 4 in there somewhere.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
magic you're so funny and such a mess right now with all of this...just take a breath and exhale....whew...

realize this...you're still you. regardless of whatever type you are. it changes nothing.

i think you should focus more on who you are and what's important to you and what you want/need etc then when you figure that out...maybe you'll know what type you are.

i have a hard enough typing friends irl but from our pm chats i think you're enfp so/sp i don't know you're enneagram but i think you've got 4 in there somewhere.
mama x is right. :)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yay, you've made a type thread and it looks like you've decided!

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yay, you've made a type thread and it looks like you've decided!

Indeed...
6w7 and 9w1 are obvious in me...
My search for meaning would indicate 4, but my need to serve the community seems 2ish...

I wish to be remembered in the history books, though I want to be noted as exceptionally kind and generous...

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yeah, i also agree with all of this.

I'm pretty sure I'm 6w7, despite 7w6 sounding a little better...
9w1 is my gut fix, and there is no controversy...
It is my weakest fix, my heart fix, that seems distant...
What does 3w2 look like, again?

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Agreed.

Starry

Welcome home Magic Qwan :hug:

snoe+cone+pics.jpg