• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Dear {personality type} ...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
dear supposeded INTP,
I have my doubts. but it makes me happy to see your posts, cuz they're such train wrecks and it gives me a sense of joy. thanks for your contributions

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dearest ENTP,

So, we've come a long way. Now we are going on a date.

14 months. It has been 14 months that I wanted a REAL date with you (the mishap last February doesn't count as a 'date').

I know what I want from this, I hope you know EXACTLY what you want. If we're not on the same page about this date, I'd hope you'd tell me. Now.

I'll rock your world like it never has been, nor ever will be (from another man). Don't make that mistake of not allowing it to happen.

With THAT being said, game on, 10 days. It's going to be a blast.

PLEASE don't disappoint me and flake (which, admittedly, you haven't done to me yet), or make a mistake.

I want to date you. SERIOUSLY date you. With the label and EVERYTHING. Lets make it happen. If you just don't see it happening, let me know. Now. So I can move on. But REALLY think about it. Don't play cold when you know, deep down, you really do like me.

Very strongly like,
INFJ

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
It would be bad to start a pool, right?

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear entj,

You did me a great favor. Thanks. It's not ideal- but it is liberating for sure.

enfp

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear ENFP,

If only I were ten years older :newwink:

-INFJ

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear ENTP,

In my eyes, date night was SO, SO much FUN! Thank you for that. I forgot why I liked you so much, but remembered that and then some more by the time I dropped you off.

I hope to have another one soon with you. VERY soon. I'll keep you posted. I just love your brain, I think you are one of the most beautiful people, inside and out.

I just hope that, in your mind, the date was successful as I thought it was.....even if there wasn't any physical contact. Just toss that up to my being INFJ and you being ENTP! Lets take it slowly, because on that special night, I think the sex is going to be the most fantastic sex either one of us has ever had.....by a long shot.

Anticipation is the name of the game.

To many more nights together,
INFJ

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear ISFJ,

You fucking suck. Everyone thinks you're such a nice guy...you're not. Lazy, passive-aggressive, selfish, sneaky, fake, emotionally manipulative, and chocked full of a sense of entitlement. I got to give it to you with the nice act you put on...shit looks pretty genuine. But guess what? Acting nice and being nice are very different things.

Dear ESTJ,

I really wish you hadn't said that crap to me. I think it's going to be a while before we speak again. I need a break from you.

Dear INTJ,

WTF is going on with you??? Paranoid ranting, upset...you're scaring me. No more coffee time with you for now...it's too much.

Dear ENTJ,

I wish more than anything you'd change your mind.

Dear ESFJ,

I was wrong about you. I'm glad I apologized.

Dear Little XNFP,

It'll all work out, I promise.

Dear ESFP,

I know what you're doing. You're popping those fucking pills again. I get it because I struggle with that kind of temptation, too. It's not fucking worth it. And you know...you KNOW you can do bad by yourself. I hope Fate intervenes in your behalf...in a good way, too.

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dear INTP,

I don't understand your thought process. At all. Ever. How.

- INFJ

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear ENTP,

You ruined everything. No romantic compatibility? We hung out 4 times. 4 FRIGGIN TIMES. First time we almost had sex, second time you had a concussion, third time we drove around for a friggin half hour, and last time was a date.

On paper, we are perfect for each other. If you gave me just 2 more dates, I am certain you would have felt "romantic compatibility." The reason why we aren't "romantically compatible" is because you won't ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN.

I hate this. I really like you as a person, but I can't play the role of "friend" in your life.

With a heavy heart, I have to say 'good-bye.'

14 friggin months, man.

Signing off,
-INFJ

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear INFP,

Helllllooooooo.

I'm now fully available for dirty, raunchy sexy time. You've wanted me for a while now, and now you can have me.

Awaiting your response to my text.

Make sure you have the rope and handcuffs purchased and ready to go. I'm going to make you my sex bitch.

-INFJ

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dear ESFP,

I'm sorry to hear your marriage dissolved and you two are getting a divorce. At least it's amicable between the two of you and you're both committed to taking care of your son. I wish you all the best and I'm grateful that your husband is being very good to you throughout this process.

Now...that being said, IF you should ever find yourself in need of male companionship and I'm not involved with anyone at the time....feel free to look me up :newwink:

Dear ESTP,

I'm sorry I've been a big distant and cold toward you. You have to understand, you took advantage of me in the past and I start to withdrawal from someone when I feel like I'm being taken for a ride. I had a great deal of fun last night though and you were patient with me and continued to be your bubbly, fun-to-be-around ESTP self. Thank you.

Dear INFP,

You really have no idea how in love with you I am, do you? You brutally hurt me a year ago and I spent the better part of that time rebuilding myself back together. Now you come to me having left the man that you pretty much left for me, your horse is gone, your life now in tatters. Perhaps you came back to me because you KNEW I would rush to catch you if you told me you were falling. Perhaps you're just looking for an ego stroke. Perhaps you just need a friend. Perhaps it's all of these things.

Whatever the reason...I'm glad you did. I'm not the same person I was a year ago. I've grown considerably. I'm strong enough and wise enough to know what I'm worth. I don't feel anger or resentment or fear toward you anymore. I am at peace now.

I don't mind being there for you now. I don't mind checking in with you regularly and I don't mind being your emotional airbag. As much as the fantasy of being with you is incredibly pleasant and delightful for me, I know you're not in any position to be in a relationship and I know it isn't me you really want. I love you anyway and I want you to be happy again, I want to see you strong again. I don't mind lending you my strength and my shoulder for you to cry on. I will be as close or as far from you as you need me. I love you very much and I'm sorry you're hurting so much now.

Dear ENFP roommate,

Holy shit dude. You told me you were going to try to make pancakes, not put a grenade in the mixing bowl!! Only you could get pancake mix clear across the kitchen. Thank you for at least cleaning up after yourself.

Dear ENTP roommate,

I guess I'm going to have to buy you your own breakfast cereal since you keep eating all of mine :dry:

Dear ENFP lady,

I apologize for my awkwardness around you. Please don't misunderstand this, I'm not trying to hit on you or anything like that....but you truly are physically one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I thought women like you only existed in fantasies and in Holywood. I would love to say you are as lovely on the inside as you are on the out but I truly don't know you so my reaction toward you is purely hormonal and I don't want to be dishonest with you. But I respect the relationship you have with your boyfriend and I do very much wish you both the best. I have no doubt you are as sweet and kind as you are beautiful.

But if I'm getting tongue tied around you, if I seem a little nervous, it's only because I regress slightly when around you. Understand I was a shy young man with no self esteem in high school and I have no doubt you were the head cheerleader or perhaps leader of the swim team. being around you, I become self conscious even though I know I don't need to be. I apologize if my goofiness around you, I hope you take it as what I feel it ought to be: a compliment to you.

I promise, I'll keep my swooning to a minimum ;)

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear ENTJ,

I appreciate (as I always have and always will) all the sacrifices you've made to raise me and my siblings all these years. I'd be lost without your loving guidance in my life.

I want to grow and become a much better person than I am right now. I want you to be there when I accomplish my goals (which I will always credit to you for raising me well), to be proud of me for my achievements and to encourage me even in the worst times.

Will you accept this one last small request of mine? I want all three of us kids to be able to visit you often, no matter how far we travel around the world, and to take care of you as you begin to reach your golden years.

Your daughter,
Angel

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear INFP,

(redacted)

Dear Other INFP,

(other redacted)

Dear ENFP,

(Even more chewy redacted goodness.)

Dear me,
Stop posting before someone else catches you.

Sincerely,

Moi-meme

Daenera

Rogue heart
Dear ENFJ stop guilt tripping me about random stuff, to get your way, it's not working, oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that,:( I mean wait... I did, but...:unsure: *must resist mind control*:eeep:

Dear INTJ how come you are the only person who can mistake a compliment for an insult seriously how ???:shrug:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear ENTP.

Please stop lashing out at those that care for you the most. Learn to ask for help like a big boy instead of pushing those closest to you away, and making them responsible for bearing your pain for you without even knowing what is going on. If you cannot handle your own frustration, life, stress or whatever, be a fucking man, grow a pair and own up to it instead of hurting others like a wild animal.

Ask for help - that's what we're there for.

Dear INTP,

I wonder if you realise just how much I appreciate your friendship. You're a gentle, tender soul who is able to walk me through things that I have a hard time sorting out. You may at times be shy, but you know your worth without ever pushing it onto others or exploiting it in any way - quite on the contrary. You're a testament to what INTPs are capable of.

Dear ENTJ(s)

I appreciate you having my back. I don't think I say it enough, but I value how safe I feel with you. Know that my door is always open, as I'd love to be able to return the favour .

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear INFP,

I don't know if you managed to get my last email - if you're having problems with your email system, we can always use Skype.

Also, I have the option of taking the earlier bus back home (since I got out of class early)... but I have decided to stay back for you. :heart:

With love,

Your Angel

L

LadyLazarus

Dear Dad ESFJ,

You're not so bad.

Thanks for always supporting me/rooting me on no matter what, you never gave up on me even at my worst.

Yeah, sometimes you pressure me a bit too much, and you can be a bit hypocritical.

But, I know I can be as well,and yes sometimes I do need a push.

Even though you don't show it much, I know you'll always be on my side.

-Your lazy piece of shit kid

Dear INFP,

Truth is, I really don't get you, how can you see stuff that way?

I know I scold you for being so naive, but in reality it's because I'm jealous that you still get to go through life unscathed, why do you get to remain so innocent and optimistic, while I get to become so bitter?
Why does your innocence remain intact, while mine had long been beat out of me by the time I was your age?
It's not fair...

I know, you don't like your optimism, I know you want to be cynical and life hardened, but that's not a good thing to be, and honestly, sweetheart you'll never become that way no matter how hard you try.

So stop.

Your innocence is a rare and beautiful thing, there are not enough people like you in this miserable hell hole, embrace it and nourish it, don't try to make yourself into someone you're not, you're strong enough in your own weird way already.

Even though I'm jealous, I hope no one ever hurts you, I hope your innocence remains intact for as long as you live, and I promise I will try my hardest to protect you from all of the fucked up shit in this world, I will not let you get this way.
Most of all, I won't be the one who shoots you down anymore, I'll try my hardest not to corrupt your perspective with my own.I am sorry for doing so for so many years.

I know one day you'll understand.

-Your big sis