• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Dear {personality type} ...

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear hardass entj,

No one expects you to change your hard ways to accomodate them. What are you thinking?

But they also won't bend to accomodate your hardass ways. Won't come to your aid. Won't comfort you.

You reap what you sow- so quit bitching.

The more you exert your "hard ass" persona- the more I don't like you. Yeah- that's my prerogative. So please keep it coming- it's really for the best.

Squishy NF that loves being this way
:)

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear out of town visitors (unknown types):

So sick of the last minute heads up you will be in town and the expectation that I will drop everything to accomodate you.

You're rude.

Irritated ENFP

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Dear ENFP,

You seem to be a rather negative person.

If you don't change this, I'll be removing you from my friends list.

Don't need that poison affecting my home page/life/mind.

Best,
Z

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Dear Unknown type (Probably ESFJ or ESTJ),

No, I'm not insane. I'm not mentally disturbed for living in a room that is not cleaned every twenty minutes. Additionally, I hate talking about whatever I do each and every day you meet me. Know that I use the internet for numerous things (tending towards countless) and not solely to check my Facebook news feed or watch silly sitcoms. You don't need to know about every single thing I do. Finally, try to criticize yourself for once. Not everything you do is what's right.

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear ENTP,

I'm no longer playing your games. If you like me, just admit to yourself and then to me. Stop calling me "friend" when you know that you really see me as more than that. I don't mean to rush you, but I'm no longer waiting for you. Time to grow up and be a little decisive. Also, you think I'm an ISFJ? LOL. All THAT being said, you know that you amaze me.

Dear (Alleged) ENFP,

Grow up. You ESFP. "I'm a puer aeternus" is not an excuse to be such a child. You're a grown ass man. Start acting like one.

Dear ISFJ,

Sorry about the other night. You horny girl. BUT I would be lying if I said I didn't find it funny. You know what I am talking about :newwink:

Dear ESFP,

It was fun. You are so beautiful, but WAY too young. Call me in 6 or 7 years. Your confidence in your body was much more obvious than it is with 21-24 year old girls I know. I actually had a lot of fun.

Dear ISTJ Dad & ISFP Mom,

I'm done, man. I don't want to live here and have you guys managing my life anymore.

Dear ENFP,

Maybe someday.

Dear OTHER ENFP,

I don't know about long-term, but right now, you're the closest thing to a relationship that I can do and be happy. You are SO fun, I just hope neither of us falls too deeply. I just can't see this working in the long run. You're in Philly and I'm moving down south. I can't leave you my heart when I move. It would kill me.

LOVE,
INFJ

Tyltalis

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear ISTP,

I'm not going to hurt you. Your emotions are beautiful things, so embrace them. And for the love of god, communicate with me! I know you're afraid of my sensitive nature, but your lack of communication in a relationship is something that must be feared more.
I love you.

Your INFP

Alea_iacta_est

Dear alleged ISTJ,

Fuck you and everything you stand for.

Sincerely, your "friend"/"rival"/"buddy"

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear ENTJ,

Thanks for torturing me for 2 1/2 years. Hope you and your west coast alter ego are very happy together getting 'physically fit' and 'fucking personal trainers' in "Hawaii."

ENFP

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
dear ISFJ,

i don't even get how our friendship works sometimes, but gosh i love ya.

love,
ENFP

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dear ENFJ (both in MBTI and Socionics),

Stop stressing. You're gonna give me a heart attack.

I think a vacation is in order! :cool:

Love, ENFP

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dear INTJ,

You have to be the clearest case of misogyny I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. Your (now ex-) wife is clearly not the submissive type, but you treat her like she is, and you advised my boyfriend to get a significantly younger woman because they're easier to manipulate and mold into what you want in a woman.

You talk over me, dismissively tell me what to do and generally try to dominate me, like all the other women in your life, and you seem genuinely surprised and angry each time I interrupt your bullshit with a raised finger and a gentle "shhhh."

It's all right, though. I find your masculine indignation and rage at a woman shushing you very amusing. (Pssst. Everyone else does, too.) Your behind-my-back complaints that I am a "mouthy bitch" just made me giggle and clap my hands.

I look forward to the day you have the nerve to blow up in my face.

Love,
The Mouthy Bitch

Dear INTP,

I love the way you info-dump all over me. It's like your brain is a hose and my brain is a t-shirt and it's the middle of summer and I want nothing more than for you to get me all wet with your random yet thoroughly researched and documented crap. Pardon me while I just sit here with rapt attention and adore you.

Love,
Bambi-Eyes

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear INFJ,

You're all right kid. So glad we're friends.
She's not good enough for you. And I know you know that.
And I hope all your dreams come true.

Love, ENFP

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Dear INFJ,

You're all right kid. So glad we're friends.
She's not good enough for you. And I know you know that.
And I hope all your dreams come true.

Love, ENFP

omg I wanna barf

Dear ENFP

You are the most amazing person I know. I wish you could know how much I appreciate you, and how thankful I am that you're in my life.

wtf why

dear ISFJ,

i don't even get how our friendship works sometimes, but gosh i love ya.

love,
ENFP

unbelievable

Dear ISTP,

I'm not going to hurt you. Your emotions are beautiful things, so embrace them. And for the love of god, communicate with me! I know you're afraid of my sensitive nature, but your lack of communication in a relationship is something that must be feared more.
I love you.

Your INFP

Jesus Christ

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Dear INTJ,

You are my friend and I do love you, but I'm not going to paint you a nude picture with my face on it, no way, no how. It's not happening. Stop grinning. I could never think of you like that because you remind me of YODA and puppets just aren't sexy unless you happen to be Miss Piggy.

Love,

Ene

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Dear ENFPs,

I hope you get cancer and accidentally swallow the serrated lid of a tuna can.

Wuv ESTP

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dear ENFPs,

I hope you get cancer and accidentally swallow the serrated lid of a tuna can.

Wuv ESTP

Better if it's a can of stewed tomatoes. Think of the dolphins.

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
omg I wanna barf

wtf why

unbelievable

Jesus Christ

Dear ASTP- You're a troll. (And you're just jealous I didn't write a message to you. Well here is yours. But not saying anything nice.)

Very Sincerely,

ENFP

:smile: