• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Dear {personality type} ...

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Dear INxJ

I wish you would come out of hiding. I wish you would answer the phone. I wish I could erase the pain that she has caused you. I wish you would stop being "Bruce Wayne" and hiding from the world in a cave. I want to see you smile again and I hope that you do not forget in the darkness, the truth you learned in the light. I pray that your faith would not fail you and that hatred and anger will not replace the love and life in your life. You have what it takes to overcome this and when you finally do crawl out of your hole of hiding, I'll still be here and I'll still be your friend, your kindred spirit and maybe someday I will get to tell you that I love you and I think you're awesome.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
hey ESTJ, I'm glad we agree everyone is retarded
:laugh: I love that you could literally be talking about any ESTJ here.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dear ENFP,

You're the greatest. Don't ever change.

Te love,

ESTJ

Dear INTJ,

I'm sorry, but I just can't put up with your shit anymore. I would say to come back when you can guarantee you won't be petty and mean without warning and without remorse -- except that it'll probably take months or years for me to trust you again.

I just hope you see, now, that you can't treat friends that way and expect them to tolerate it.

Regards,
ESTJ

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear ESFJ, I love you.
love, ENFP

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear INTJ,

GOTCHA! You're sleeping, dude. Wake up. You are a megalomaniacal douche. Realize that, and we have completed step one.

Love,
Your INFJ Best Friend of 15 years

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear ENTJs

I'm starting to realise that I miss having a blast with you. I realise you're all out conquering the world and I'm at home trying to fucking well get this Te thing to work already *is jealous* and it is making us miss each other in life. Hopefully it's only temporary.

Dear INFJack

Hope you got settled in and the situation has resolved itself. And I hope you finally get to live and enjoy the freedom you so painstakingly earned.

Dear INTJ

I both hate and love you for making me realise the potential benefits of wife-dom.

Dear ESFJ

You drive me crazyeee :mad:

Dear INTP

I love you, and you're a treasured friend - but god I wish I was NFJ so I knew how to deal with your emotional needs better without going through my own reserves so easily. Bear with me though, I'm trying. :cry:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dear INFP and other INFP,

One of you says that you are all bunnies, and the other says jackalopes. Does this mean the female of the INFP species doesn't have antlers like the male does?

Thanks in advance,
EJCC

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear anon,

These are MY boundaries.
My space- that I protect. You are not allowed to cross it.
This is a lesson for you. If you even see it.
The disorder has gripped you SO badly.
Who knew how seriously ill you really are?
My God- I'm stunned how ill and how severe it is.
It explains so much as I look back.
It's scary how bad it is.
Who hurt you?
Who traumatized you?
I remember you saying your dad was overbearing on your mom.
Your mom passive.
Did they ignore you?
Was your mom too numb to show you proper love?
Did you not attach?
I'm really sad for you. It's obvious the hell and torment that is your soul.
I really am sorry for you.
If you realized the torture you put on those around you from it.
It's not fair to others.
Everyone tries to help- but you give them horror and hell.
Even though it's not your fault and you're hurting-
you cannot hurt others from it. It's not right.
Crazy people can't shoot up malls.
Borderlines cannot destroy people's lives.
They just can't.
I'm sorry.
I would never take such abuse you've dished to me from someone stable.
I have taken it out of compassion for you.
But like ALL the experts say ---- it is a bottomless pit of eternity.
Your heart and your soul can NEVER be filled. (unless you get help successfully)
You are in a perpetual vortex of horror and chaos.
And anyone who gets close to you gets sucked into it.
The whirlwind of pain and horror and suffering.
I'm really sorry for you.
I genuinely thought I could help you.
But according to EVERYTHING my research reveals.
NO ONE can help a borderline.
They must help themselves.
I'm SO sorry.
My intentions were/are to help.
But I cannot forsake my life for yours.
Can't.
If you can get healthy to a point of acceptance-
I will always have hope for you.
I will not abandon our friendship- even though you've painted me black.
I've said it always and continue to. That is not something I will take back.
I'm here.
Feel better, friend. I'm sorry for your pain.
If I could erase it- I would.
I would erase it.

Love, ENFP

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear NFJ,

I love you, and you're a treasured friend - but god I wish I was NFJ so I knew how to deal with your emotional needs better without going through my own reserves so easily. Bear with me though, I'm trying. :cry:

Thanks for the words, A.

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dearest ENFP,

YOU'RE HOME! I'm so excited! I thought I was going to be bored all night but YOUUUUUUUUUU came!

Your INFJ that you're probably in love with and people say we're probably going to get married I don't know about that but we'll see maybe down the line if you change a couple of things and I stop being obsessed with ENTPs (pauses for breath after incredibly long run-on sentence)

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear entp, thank you for the opportunity for this Canada trip. I'm super excited AY?!

dear unknown personality, you were so rude in the presentation uggggh. It's not about YOU. It's about ALL of the attendees. (And this was your 2nd time hearing this - OUR FIRST.) How bout you just go away! :(

dear enfp, dude- the jig is up. We are not playing your manipulation game any more. Game over.

dear infj, You are a great man. I'm really glad we are friends.

signed,
ENFP

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear ENTP

It is good to see you're still alive *smooshes and ruins hairdo*

Dear INTJ

Round 2 is about to commence.

Dear ENTJ

I'm sorry to have triggered your defences. I hope to find out how to avoid that in the future.

Love,

A.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Dear all,

I hate powerpoint and am looking for new minio.. Interns.
Call me

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear ENFP,

Don't give up this time. This is important.

Sincerely,
ENFP

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear ENTJ,

Well yeah you wouldn't have been on that flight going there from London since you live in cheese land.

hahhaha

ENFP

:bananallama:

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear ESFJ,

We're going on a date!
I'm REALLY excited.
Will be good. ;)

ENFP

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear INTJ,

I'm glad that years and distance never separate us.

Dear ESFP,

Nobody does Killer Queen like you. Your visit is overdue...don't let me have to kidnap you. And you promised to call me this afternoon (and you call me flighty and forgetful? :dry:)...what happened?

Dear ISFP,

You amaze me every single day. That's it.

Dear INFP,

You're just freaking amazing (if you want details, you must ask)! Yeah--I said it and you know who you are! :D

Dear INFJ,

I love you dearly. I see how rough things can be for you though. It's okay to bend some.

Dear ESTJ,

From beginning to end, nothing will ever break our bond. I really don't have any words...I never do when it comes to you.

Dear ENFP,

Stop enabling me. I need (see? didn't say "want") to go to bed. Two hours ago.

Last edited:

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear ENTP,

So, we are kind of talking now. About silly things, really. It was hard being no contact with you, I really enjoy talking to you. We have similar interests, I find you hilarious, and you're absolutely adorable. However, this is a special case. When I talk to you, I realize more and more that you are still a baby. You are a bit immature, a bit obnoxious, full of yourself, and emotionally a 14 year old girl. Seriously. You have an INFJ man here who wants you, but you go after all the guys that are dishonest with you. They are children. You made me realize that you aren't ready for me. You aren't on my level yet.

Still, when you realize what "compatibility" REALLY means, and realize that you really DO like me (use that Fe, stop obsessing over your NT), gimme a call. I'm a charming, good looking dude that falls in love with girls pretty easily, so I can't guarantee I won't be taken though. If I'm taken, maybe we can be friends.

Also, I can't stress this enough, you and I both LOOooOOOoOOOVVEEEEEEE sex, but I can guarantee you, once you make love with me, you'll realize that all your other encounters were really a waste of time. I'm not saying this to brag. I'm saying this because I just know.

Gimme a call, and the sooner the better for you.

Later,
The INFJ Who You Are REALLY Trying Hard to Convince Yourself ISN'T INFJ b/c Your Unconscious REALLY Likes Him....A LOT

P.S. When are you going to just be honest with yourself and follow your heart, not your brain? I'm getting over you. Don't let that happen, and I promise that I'll make it my life passion to make you happy. But, it's a two-way street.

P.P.S. We REALLY can be "just friends," but I know that that's not what you want. Stop being so untrue to yourself. Also, stop being a stereotypical teenage girl. You are so far from typical.

Last edited: