User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 177

  1. #81
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Actually, what Mane described sounds pretty Fi. My mom is an INFP, so it sounds similar to her reaction when I pointed out that some of the criticisms of longtime Chicago Mayor Richard Daley might be valid. (Honestly, she can't think of any reason why term limits might be a good idea. It's a bad idea just because Republicans came up with it in reaction to FDR.... but would you want four terms of GWB?) She's quick to blame all problems with Chicago on North Side Protestant Republican Cubs fans. (I've met a decent amount of Cubs fans who weren't Republicans, but never mind....)
    *shrug* you can read situations in different ways online or in real life. from my perception of his writing, it sounded esfj to me. i'm not hedging any bets.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  2. #82
    Senior Member AzulEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    649

    Default

    dear anon,

    Each day that you do not have the guts to contact me and put closure to this- is another day I don't care about it. Another day I'm turned off by your lack of courage. Another day to remember the firey rage that is not at all appealing. The cruelty that was surprising- but good to know is possible with you.

    This all says a lot.

    I really think I've reached a point where I will make it through. With or without you.

    ENFP
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

    ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

  3. #83
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Dear ENFJs,

    Thanks for bein a good friend. Even after a while of not being as in touch as we have been, it's always the same with you girls and it's always soul-soothing. Glad you're in my life.

    - ENFP
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  4. #84
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Dear ENFJs,

    Thanks for bein a good friend. Even after a while of not being as in touch as we have been, it's always the same with you girls and it's always soul-soothing. Glad you're in my life.

    - ENFP
    aww i'm sure they would LOVE to hear you tell them this irl.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  5. #85
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,053

    Default

    Dear anon,

    Sometimes I don't contact women because I'm actually not interested. Believe it or not, sometimes INTPs won't throw themselves at anyone who shows interest. Just because I disagree or argue with you about something does not mean I'm actually interested. If that were true, I would be pretty bisexual.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  6. #86
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Dear anon,

    Sometimes I don't contact women because I'm actually not interested. Believe it or not, sometimes INTPs won't throw themselves at anyone who shows interest. Just because I disagree or argue with you about something does not mean I'm actually interested. If that were true, I would be pretty bisexual.
    You're supposed to specify the person's type, I think.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  7. #87
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    You're supposed to specify the person's type, I think.
    I don't believe in rules.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  8. #88
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I don't believe in rules.
    Me neither! WOOT
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  9. #89
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,053

    Default

    Also, pronouns are pretty stupid and induce unnecessary confusion. Let's create a rule banning pronouns. It doesn't count because it's not really a rule, and it would really be more of a mandatory guideline with severe punishments for anyone who doesn't follow it.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  10. #90
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Dear INTJ,

    I hope someday, you get your just deserts.

    Honor
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey
    By Nonpareil in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 570
    Last Post: 11-11-2017, 09:46 PM
  2. Personality Types and Music
    By SuperServal in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 06:37 PM
  3. [INFP] INFP personality type descritpion
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Myers-Briggs Type Profiles
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 09:06 PM
  4. Personality Type and Growth
    By heart in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 05:31 PM
  5. Personality Types Under Stress
    By digesthisickness in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 09:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO