User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 177

  1. #71
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Dear ISFJ: You are not an INFJ.
    You're sooooooo easy to manipulate. I did that just to see this.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  2. #72
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    You're sooooooo easy to manipulate. I did that just to see this.
    Oh look, you surprised me. First for everything.

  3. #73
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    dear ENFP.

    i have no problem tolerating your obsessive hero worship, but insisting that "I should care about it"? seriously? do you not see a relationship between you having grown up there and it's importance to you?and then insisting that i should adopt your fucking blind spot and getting pissed off that i recognize him as a politician rather than some ethical deity incarnated? because political tools and maneuvers can no longer be viewed as such if the cause is right? getting mad that i can see the political brand through "the symbol"? that i recognize that there's a negative side effect to the global facade that slavery is solved or that he wasn't exactly the best thing that happened to south africa's economy? and for fuck sake, saying somthing bad isn't saying he is all bad and saying something good isn't saying he is all good, stop interpreting everything i point out as a generality based on it's location on your creepy good/evil scale. judging things like that is destructive enough without judging other people for not judging like that.


  4. #74
    Senior Member AzulEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    649

    Default

    dear unknown personality / mini-van mom,

    Yikes- that was hard to watch. Now you look ---- quite ridiculous, eh?

    Patience
    is
    a
    virtue.

    ENFP mom in a sedan
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

    ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

  5. #75
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    dear ENFP.

    i have no problem tolerating your obsessive hero worship, but insisting that "I should care about it"? seriously? do you not see a relationship between you having grown up there and it's importance to you?and then insisting that i should adopt your fucking blind spot and getting pissed off that i recognize him as a politician rather than some ethical deity incarnated? because political tools and maneuvers can no longer be viewed as such if the cause is right? getting mad that i can see the political brand through "the symbol"? that i recognize that there's a negative side effect to the global facade that slavery is solved or that he wasn't exactly the best thing that happened to south africa's economy? and for fuck sake, saying somthing bad isn't saying he is all bad and saying something good isn't saying he is all good, stop interpreting everything i point out as a generality based on it's location on your creepy good/evil scale. judging things like that is destructive enough without judging other people for not judging like that.

    PROTIP: Replace ENFP with ESFJ.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  6. #76
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    PROTIP: Replace ENFP with ESFJ.
    interesting... on what basis?

  7. #77
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    interesting... on what basis?
    On the basis that everything you described is characteristic of ESFJs.

    Woah, when did this snarky side of me evolve?
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  8. #78
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    On the basis that everything you described is characteristic of ESFJs.

    Woah, when did this snarky side of me evolve?
    ...yea.. i don't see it, at least not beyond the all too obvious...



    other then that:

  9. #79
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    ...yea.. i don't see it, at least not beyond the all too obvious...
    haha, it is funny that everyone's mom is an esfj, isn't it? no, but seriously, what you describe is what esfjs do. they are instructed by the rest of society about bad and good, and they hold onto that and try to impart it onto others. they're wired to *not* look for alternatives to what everybody else thinks. consensus is their strength, not analysis. i don't know if the person you are referring to is really enfp or esfj but from the description, she does seem to embody many of the common complaints against esfjs.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  10. #80
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,032

    Default

    Actually, what Mane described sounds pretty Fi. My mom is an INFP, so it sounds similar to her reaction when I pointed out that some of the criticisms of longtime Chicago Mayor Richard Daley might be valid. (Honestly, she can't think of any reason why term limits might be a good idea. It's a bad idea just because Republicans came up with it in reaction to FDR.... but would you want four terms of GWB?) She's quick to blame all problems with Chicago on North Side Protestant Republican Cubs fans. (I've met a decent amount of Cubs fans who weren't Republicans, but never mind....)
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey
    By Nonpareil in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 570
    Last Post: 11-11-2017, 09:46 PM
  2. Personality Types and Music
    By SuperServal in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 06:37 PM
  3. [INFP] INFP personality type descritpion
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Myers-Briggs Type Profiles
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 09:06 PM
  4. Personality Type and Growth
    By heart in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 05:31 PM
  5. Personality Types Under Stress
    By digesthisickness in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 09:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO