• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Dear {personality type} ...

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Dear cult member,

Is it that time of year again? Ah it comes so soon, please be so kind as to line up against the wall we'll be spinning the wheel soon, let's hope your personality doesn't come up eh? In any case the man with the goat, the robes and the big BIG knife are on stand by.

Yours sincerely,

The authority.

PS: talking, reading or thinking about the authority is punishable by sacrifice. So don't read this..... Or that.

L

LadyLazarus

Dear ENFP,

Saw you holding hands with some girl yesterday.:newwink:

I wanted say hi, but I thought it best not to interrupt.

Anyway, she seems nice and I'm glad you've found someone new.:)

I hope she treats you right, you deserve it, you're the kindest person I've ever met.

I know I hurt you terribly, I feel horrible, I know I'm too selfish and self centered.I'm aware that those are my two worst attributes.I didn't realize the impact of the things I said to you throughout our relationship, I was a vile, unhealthy person and I can't say that I never wanted to hurt you, because in the moment, that's all I could think about.

You showed me nothing but kindness and I took advantage of it, like I always do, I walked all over you.

Why? Because I was jealous.
I was jealous of how easily you could make friends, couldn't you see how hard that was for me, how lonely I was?
I got all moody when you hung out with your friends because I wanted you to have me; only me, like I only had you.

I knew you could tell in the end, I wasn't in love with you at all, I was just infatuated and the infatuation had run it's course.I think, all along I was stringing you along just for the attention.

I was a sick kid, I know...I can't believe I was that person once, I can't believe I was the sort of person I hate.

For a while I've wanted to come up to you and apologize for what I did to you, but I didn't think it'd be a good idea, I didn't want you to think it meant I wanted to be in a relationship with you again, I'm bad for you, I'll always be, we both know that, and sadly I outgrew you along with that phase of my life.

Anyway, I wanted you to know I'm not that person anymore, I'm not that lonely little girl anymore, starved for attention, embarrassed of my social anxiety, clingy and co-dependent.
I've grown into a lonely woman, who knows it's never acceptable to use people, I've accepted myself the way I am, and I'm strong enough to stand on my own now.
I swear I'll never treat anyone that way ever again.

Even though I know it's not enough and you'll never see it, I apologize for my selfishness, for everything, I never deserved your kindness let alone your love...

Stay away from toxic people, I know you want to help them but you deserve happiness too.

-A horrible person

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dear ENTJ,

Call me!!!

<3,
EJ

L

LadyLazarus

Dear ISTP,

You're scary.

I like it.:wubbie:

-ISFP

Dear ESFJ,

You are not an INFJ in any way, shape, or form.

-ISFP

wolfy

awsm
Dear isfp

4w3 sx/sp seems a fun combo paired with isfp. Also, nice avy.

Also, enfp

I was looking at a picture we made together a while back. Hope you are all good.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear INTJ,
It was so good to hear your voice and talk to you. You're the most amazing person I know. I owe CompuServe and the editing/copywriting forum in a big way for being the place where our paths first crossed. Oh and thank you--I think I finally understand Ni now (extra thanks to the INFJ for the "Yes, it's like that!" assistance).

Dear ESTJ,
Yes, I'm still upset. I know you apologized but what you said was pretty devastating to me. It wasn't necessary to beat me up like that. I'm not ready to talk just yet. I can't handle another argument like that...not from you. I love you too much to be okay when you talk to me like that. I just need...I need a break from you right now.

Dear ISFP,
I'm sorry you're hurt and disappointed. I wish things could be different but it's better you know. I hope it won't ruin our friendship because you are dear to me. I'm here if you want me to braid your hair again or anything else you need.

Dear ISFJ,
That's just a small taste of what things will be like if you ever fuck with me again. I see your instincts are warning you to keep your distance. That's a very good idea.

Last edited:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dear xSxP (ESFP?),

No, YOU'RE awesome!

Alea_iacta_est

Dear ISFJ,

You drive me insane (ambivalent).

Dear ESTP,

Calm down and don't make everything a competition, though I will admit that competition with you can be fun.

Dear ESFJ,

I will break you if need be. Dragging me into your interpersonal politics will make me want to put you in your place.

Dear ISTP,

You're awesome, keep up the good work.

Dear ISTJ,

Thank you for keeping me grounded in the presence of the ENFP.

Dear ENFP and other ESTP,

Thank you for allowing me to use you guys as vehicles to test out my ridiculous plans, you guys are great (guinea pigs).

Freesia

cool cat
MBTI Type
Meow
Enneagram
:0)
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Dear ISFJ,

Do you really care more about a pair of (MY) shoes than you do about me leaving??? You already have like 10 pairs; I really need these ones. Let me know when you decide to stop acting so petty.

Dear INFJ,

How're you doing? Do you ever get lonely up in Michigan by yourself? I worry about you. This upcoming summer, stay safe and don't let anyone force you into doing anything that you don't want to. It's your life.

Dear other INFJ,

Why are so you nice?! It almost stresses me out sometimes. Also, don't worry about it. I really don't mind.

Dear ESFJ,

I already miss you.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear INFP,

I hope you have been well. :)
Of all the people whom I want to talk to on this day, you're not there. And I feel that it's my fault, for saying that we will not speak to each other until I get my life back in order. So, I'm sorry.

I just have one request from you today: please don't forget me as a friend, as I still haven't forgotten you as a friend.

A

A window to the soul

Dear ENFP 7w6,

If there's anything I can do to help you, please let me know; otherwise, mind your own business. :S

A

A window to the soul

Dear ESFJ,

I see through you and I wonder, who do you think you're kidding? You may be able to bring down INFJ, ENFJ, and ISFJ, but I'll be damned if I let you get to me. I'll see you tomorrow with bells on. Love you. :gleam:

A

A window to the soul

Dear ENTJ and ESTJ,

Never! Not even if you had a billion dollars to invest in my inventions. I don't admire you.

A

A window to the soul

Dear ESFJ,

Enough. I'm not a baby. Mind your own business!!

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dear ESFJs and ESFPs,
Please stop interrupting me by trying to complete my thoughts every time I make the briefest mid-sentence pause. You've guessed wrong every single time, and yet you're still somehow convinced you can read my mind.

Last edited: