User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    Why? :O
    lol, i was kidding. i dunno anything about the guy you're talking about. but, don't wait around for anyone to grow up or accept their excuses about why they're immature. you can find all the same qualities in another guy who isn't childish.

Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    don't wait around for anyone to grow up or accept their excuses about why they're immature. you can find all the same qualities in another guy who isn't childish.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Dear INTJ,

Look beyond the entertainment center feature that draws you in and *see* me for what I truly am. That Ni of yours is brilliant but tends to be lazy wrt us ENFPs - we don't usually fit in your neat Te-boxes as an out-of-the-box type
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

LadyLazarus

Dear ISTJ,

You're a neeeeerd!

Don't ever change.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

dear ISTJ,
    thank you for being so eternally cool. you have no idea how much i appreciate you.
    love,
    ENFP

dear ENFJ,
    you're an awesome friend and i miss talking to you. so glad it's always the same with us no matter how long it's been. you're a strong woman. use that strength to get yourself out of your bad situation into one you deserve to be in.
    love,
    ENFP

dear ESFJ,
    i honestly think this is the best our relationship has ever been. thank you for stepping out of your comfort zone to love and understand me even though i'm so different from you. also, thanks for the soup.
    love,
    your ENFP daughter
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Dear INFP,

If I don't speak for a while, please don't worry. My depression is kicking in again, but I'm doing my best to put up a fight. I want you to understand that the depression I have is very much real, and is partly out of my control - its main cause is the chemical/hormonal imbalance in my body. All I ask is that you bear with me, because I love you and always want to bring nothing but happiness into your life, no matter how comfortable we have now become with each other as a couple.

With love,
    Your Angel
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

LadyLazarus

Dear ISFP,

Even though we have the same personality type, we really are quite different.

Despite what Dad says, we're very fundamentally different people, although we may appear similar on a surface level.
    In fact, you're the reason I can tell I'm not a 6.

Anyway, I want you to know it's ok to own up to your mistakes, you don't have to get defensive with me, I don't seek to hurt you and doing so wouldn't make me lose any respect for you.

If anything it would make me respect you even more.

I hope I'm never like this with my kids, in that respect I hope to teach them about humility through my actions.
    I mean, how else can we get better if we never acknowledge our mistakes?

It's ok to make yourself vulnerable every once in a while, you don't always have to be on the defensive, especially not with people who care about you.

I get it, you're afraid of losing my respect, and to be fair I was never the most respectful child, but fact is I do respect you, you are an understanding and kind mother, you always seem to understand the way I feel.
    Whenever we argue, I like that we both cool down at the same rate; quickly, I like that you aren't fond of grudges either.
    I guess in that respect we are alike.

You forgave me after all the horrible things I said to you as a kid, you forgave me without hesitation, I can't tell you how much I admire and appreciate your ability to do so, I was the prodigal daughter who honestly didn't deserve forgiveness.
    That day, all because of you, I understood what it meant to love someone unconditionally, and I hope I will be able to someday as well.

As a kid I never liked being compared to you, I wanted to be me, the only me, but I don't think you ever understood that it wasn't because I thought it was bad being like you, you've always been the one I've respected most, even if I didn't/don't always act like it.

I'll always respect you, not because I have to, but because I want to.

-Your bratty lump of shit daughter

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Dear INFJ,

The passive aggressiveness, moodswings, whining, complaining, constant negativity and condescending attitude when you're correcting or punishing others for not behaving 'properly' from your ivory tower while gloating about your hypocrisy are the reason I walk in a wide circle around you despite thinking you're a great person - the few moments you don't engage in *any* of these attitudes. Please check this shit, or refrain from engaging me when we have to be around each other.

Thanks so much.
    A.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Ginkgo

Dear INTJ,

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Dear E?FP

I still owe you a handwritten letter from many months ago, which I still feel very guilty about. But, guess what, I'm coming to see you in a month's time! You don't know about it yet but you will very soon.

Lots of love
    21%
    4w5 sp/sx EII