INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Dear Dad ESFJ,

You're not so bad.

Thanks for always supporting me/rooting me on no matter what, you never gave up on me even at my worst.

Yeah, sometimes you pressure me a bit too much, and you can be a bit hypocritical.

But, I know I can be as well,and yes sometimes I do need a push.

Even though you don't show it much, I know you'll always be on my side.

-Your lazy piece of shit kid

Dear INFP,

Truth is, I really don't get you, how can you see stuff that way?

I know I scold you for being so naive, but in reality it's because I'm jealous that you still get to go through life unscathed, why do you get to remain so innocent and optimistic, while I get to become so bitter?
    Why does your innocence remain intact, while mine had long been beat out of me by the time I was your age?
    It's not fair...

I know, you don't like your optimism, I know you want to be cynical and life hardened, but that's not a good thing to be, and honestly, sweetheart you'll never become that way no matter how hard you try.

So stop.

Your innocence is a rare and beautiful thing, there are not enough people like you in this miserable hell hole, embrace it and nourish it, don't try to make yourself into someone you're not, you're strong enough in your own weird way already.

Even though I'm jealous, I hope no one ever hurts you, I hope your innocence remains intact for as long as you live, and I promise I will try my hardest to protect you from all of the fucked up shit in this world, I will not let you get this way.
    Most of all, I won't be the one who shoots you down anymore, I'll try my hardest not to corrupt your perspective with my own.I am sorry for doing so for so many years.

I know one day you'll understand.

-Your big sis
    Wow... for a moment there, I thought the message was for me. But yeah, this is something I try to do as well (mostly because my parents want me to be strong in this 'not-so-nice' world). I know this advice is for your younger sister (bless her dear soul, from what I've read ), but I feel that I should try to follow it as well. So, thanks a million
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INXp

Dear ENTP,

I would like to take this time to thank you.

Thank you for rejecting me. I've realized that I could do better than you and, like you said, I held you on an undeserving pedestal. I saw A LOT in you that you didn't see in you. I was wrong for thinking that you could be great because you don't think you can be great. I'm sorry, my bad. I'm sure the new boy will reassure you and make sure you realize your dreams like I would have done. I mean, that's what a good boyfriend is supposed to do anyways....I have high hopes for him.

Thank you for only WEEKS after our date getting into a relationship with another ENTP. I hope, for your sake, that it lasts and that you're happy. Meanwhile, I hope you kids can make this "just ENTP nose-dove into" relationship work. I find it adorable. The whole googly eyes thing was hilarious. He's a funny character. Definitely more your type than I.

I told you I reinvent myself after every breakup/rejection. Wait til you see what I've done thanks to you! I'm making myself better. I'm doing things that you've talked about doing. I'm living your dream AND mine. Wait til you see (soon enough). Ah, the beauty of being an IxxJ. Less talk and more do. When I lack motivation, I think about you and your new boy-toy, and that's all I need.

Yes, I have no hard feelings to you. You're overall a good person, but no, I never should have spent the time I did with you. Thanks for killing it. I needed to hear you weren't interested and there was no chance that it was going to happen. That's all I needed to know.

You disrespected me quite a lot in the past year or so. You are probably very unaware of it. But that's OK. Now that I can distance myself from the situation, I see it's my fault for not seeing it sooner.

Thank you for making me realize that I needed to set my standards higher. You were, in all ways, my "perfect girl," but you CLEARLY weren't the "right girl." You were right, it would NEVER have worked out.

If you see me in the world, say 'hi.' I'll be happy to see you. Maybe we can get coffee. But you'll have to excuse me pretty quickly as I have so little time for small things. I have big things coming my way, and they're more important than any faux-friendship you and I will pretend to have.

But there won't ever be a "you + me = us." Never. But that's what you wanted, so no harm done. I gave it all the opportunity in the world. Last time you let an INFJ guy go, 3 years later you regretted it. I'm waiting to see what your feelings are about rejecting me in three years. But it's done. I no longer want a relationship with you, I am no longer chasing you.

I hope you and your 20 year old ENTP find a way to make it last after you graduate and he remains in college. All that time away will surely eat at you guys. Hopefully, considering this relationship started from less than a month of knowing each other, there is enough strength to have full confidence in each other. I'd hope for the best for you and your newly found 'love,' but that would be dishonest, and I know how much you loved my being honest. What was it that you said? "I wish all the guys would be as honest and straight-forward as me as you are." I think I forgot to tell you to 'go to hell' after that one, but ah well.

Thanks for opening my eyes,
    INFJ

A window to the soul

Dear INFJ and ENFJ,

I'm sorry I can't be perfect. I tried to be perfect, just for you, but I can't be. I powered my phone off so you can leave me messages about what a failure I am to you. When you're content you've said enough, please delete my number from your phone and please let it go. Thanks.

To here knows when... Odi et Amo's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Dear ESFJ,

Can you try to open your eyes? Once? Holy shitballs is it always about you? None of us wants it to be about us, so we acquiesce every single time, but your profound narcissism sometimes makes me want to punch walls.

Dear INFP,

It hurts to watch you struggle, every day. I'll be here.

Dear ISTP,

It makes me so happy we've become so close.

Dear ENFJ,

We just need to get away. Our day will come before we know it.

Dear ENFP,

-sigh-

Dear ENTP,

If things were different...
    Solitude
    Comes just as it goes
    Goes as just its umbra
    Comes

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
    ― Albert Camus

4w5/5w4/1w2, Neutral Good, RlxAI

Enneagram
    9w1

Dear ENFP,
    I would fall head over heels for you if you would just mature a little bit. You're awesome and you make me laugh and feel happy but you don't ever act serious and I don't feel like we could ever have an adult relationship right now.
    Sincerely, me
    Please, don't wake me
    no, don't shake me

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

^ I bet he can. ENFPs are serious as hell underneath it all. Dig a little deeper.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Dear ISTJ:

Me

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    Dear ENFP,
    I would fall head over heels for you if you would just mature a little bit. You're awesome and you make me laugh and feel happy but you don't ever act serious and I don't feel like we could ever have an adult relationship right now.
    Sincerely, me
    RUN AWAY

Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    RUN AWAY
    Why? :O
    Please, don't wake me
    no, don't shake me

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Dear EsTJ,

You're...quite a character. You, along with so many others, have allowed me to carefully step outside my comfort zone with all your support and actually come into my own and *find* the confidence to claim that zone as tailor fit for me. While it will be a challenge, I am so utterly grateful for facilitating my strengths and my drives in life in this particular setting - it is truly an inspiration for real life <3
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”