• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ 8?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
So, this is really bugging me now. I recently snapped a photo.

1209045_10151845685777460_108807804_n.jpg

This, in all my experiences with my INFJ dude friends, looks like an INFJ. I've had multiple people tell me they think I'm an INFJ, cuz I'm deep and shit. I've met other ESTP's, and they watch movies like death race and a buncha other lame shit that sucks ass. I make fun of them for it because its so shallow I can't understand how they watch that stuff. Anyway its bugging me. It would make a lot of sense with regard to my instinctual variant. I'll be looking into it. Thoughts? Most of the INFJ 8's I meet are just more ENTJ's, so to be an actual INFJ 8 would just confuse the shit out of me.

It could also just be my current mood.

I generally destroy everyone at everything I do. but at the sametime, connecting with others is really scary and exhillarating to me at the same time. So its hard to say if that's the 8 + being a dude, or if that's weak Fe.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
you know what, nevermind. I think my Fe has been more prominent lately for other reasons.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is it really that easy to guess solely on physical appearance? Not trying to be argumentative, btw, just genuinely curious. My dad looks sort of like that in photos and I'm pretty sure he's ESFJ.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
INFJ 8, seriously? I can't see an INF 8 for the life of me, disintegrated 2 maybe?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nope, you smell ESTP, or at least Se-user, for sure. Even in this, you put your trust in and you derive your conclusions from Se - aka how you look in a pic. Not the aura, but the actual bodylanguage. You cannot get more Se than that :D

sculpting

have someone watch you while you talk. Most estps I have seen exhibit an extreme on-point intense stare, alternating with extreme left-right lateral movements of the eyes as they answer questions. it is in line with NLP verbal recall and verbal imagination.