• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Meeting ENFPs

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Basically any activity that draws enormous attention to themselves.

For example, parading through the streets banging pots and pans after obama was elected.

Also: This guy:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You really need to get over your ENFP disdain, dude :coffee:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For reals!! It's beyond tiresome!

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Basically any activity that draws enormous attention to themselves.

For example, parading through the streets banging pots and pans after obama was elected.

Oh dear still cross about that tinychat banter?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what, did DJ Arendee get burned by some ENFP chick?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh dear still cross about that tinychat banter?

Nah, he came to this forum fully ENFP-frustrated already. Seems like every 'chick' that pisses him off gets labelled ENFP nowadays, to the point where he is now apparently attributing certain behaviours which are often even more typical of his own breed than of ENFPs to us, as long as it annoys him. I just hope he doesn't make videos (his other videos are pretty good usually) about us coz it's not like we need more false and biased info in the world :dry:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I recently had to block 3 ENFP's from the typefront facebook page because they were messaging me trying to convince me I'm an INFJ, and because they were also infatuated with me but also wanted to hate me all at the same time. And yes, the words out of their mouthes, after asking them why they were messaging me were, "Because I'm infatuated"

My bias against ENFP's is because they are crazy and won't fuck off.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're ridiculous. All three were messaging you about being an infj? And all three were in love with you?

Yeah I dont think so.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
You're ridiculous. All three were messaging you about being an infj? And all three were in love with you?

Yeah I dont think so.

Hey, I'm a youtube star. I have a new girl message me every couple of weeks. Jealous?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I also have a lot of emails from "INFJ's" trying to prove themselves to me. Usually they're just more NFP's who are unhealthy and take everything I said to heart and felt it necessary to find my skype and other accounts and message the shit out of me acting like some sort of rock star and putting on a play so I can validate their egos.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So every girl that messages you and is according to you batshit crazy = ENFP. Thats confirmation bias if I ever saw it. :shrug:

Also, I would rather not have you spill your frustration with our breed in every ENFP thread on here. While I can understand that we just aint your cup of tea and am willing to give yo uthe benefit of the doubt on the fact that it *is* in fact ENFPs that drive you mental (and sure, being a celebrity brings out the crazy in people often times), it is honestly no fun to non-stop have threads about ENFPs invaded by someone who rains on your parade *because* it is a positive thread about the breed.

Considering the OP of this thread, your behavior is as obnoxious as the behavior those supposed ENFPs display towards you, so Im sure you can empathize :coffee:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Here's an example of one of them and how fucking retarded they are:

Names jane I'm from california aaaand I really think i need some MBTI counseling. I'm really worried that you'd think I'm an INFP but deep down I know I'm a super rare and beautiful INFJ. I just know it! I can feel my INFJness glowing inside me like a glowstick swallowed whole. Being an INFP seems wrong!

Not.

I would like to video chat sometime. You remind me of another ESTP I know.

As you've deduced, I just saw your rant on INFPs pretending to be INFJs. Lately there's so much crap floating through the PerC threads... and I want to make fun of it but I don't feel like getting banned.
.. like you did. Sorry about that bro. that's rough

;)

oh and ignore the name 'clair' on this gmail account. i use this email address to make puppet accounts around the internet. my others emails are so full of trash... whatever you get it

In the past 3 month i've been caught up in a whirlwind of new perspectives and have thought I was 3 other types. lol excuses

check out GentlemanKnight on PerC. He's an INFP(labeled as INFJ) and i think he's actually retarded (that word better not bug you cuz i love it) seriously. retarded. he's thanked 800 posts and he's been using this account for a couple weeks

unless its a troll making fun of INFPs who make INFJ forums lame

I've decided that any other user that says they're INFJ and FRIGGIN THANKS GentlmanKnights sensitive horseshit poems are also INFPs. They congregate and pretend like they can rationalize their feelings (the irony is hideous) and coax each other... but they're really just pissing all over the threads and ruining the internet surfing experience for those of us who's lives aren't a complete lie

fuck it. this turned my insides.
http://personalitycafe.com/infj-forum-protectors/149099-infj-woman-poetry-special-one.html

sharing this with you is like asking some one to smell something that smells awful "oh my god this is nasty come here and check it out dude" hope you have a strong stomach.

anyway my name really is jane. ttyl guy

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
So every girl that messages you and is according to you batshit crazy = ENFP. Thats confirmation bias if I ever saw it. :shrug:

naw never said that. That's an assumption. But ENFP's are mostly crazy, yes.

I'd say the majority of girls who message me are NFP in general. I did have an INFJ who kept messaging me wierd things about how "I bet you fuck like a jackhammer" though.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I'm not a victim of confirmation bias. I know ENFP's buttons, and when I push them, 90% of the time they go off.

I could be in a completely unrelated subject talking to an INTP and after saying key phrases the ENFP's will come out of the woodwork and make themselves known to me. This is experience.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
naw never said that. That's an assumption. But ENFP's are mostly crazy, yes.

See, that right there undermines your credibility wrt MBTI celebrity expert and makes you in fact dangerous to speak wrt ENFPs as people apparently see you a an authority on Youtube. And that in and of itself is actually harmful.

ENFPs are as crazy as ESTPs and every other breed out there are. That they just happen to push your buttons more (and again, this is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are actually typing these people correctly, something Im seriously doubting considering your inability to separate your dislike from objective analysis), is no reason to condemn an entire personality type and slander them. I have yet to see you actually be able to pinpoint *why* they drive you crazy. I have a similar issue with ENTPs, but at least I'm aware what it is they *do* that bugs me and I'm aware that it is *my* problem and not theirs. I can pinpoint objectively what the issue is. You just spout frustration and falsehoods based on that frustration from where Im standing

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
See, that right there undermines your credibility wrt MBTI celebrity expert and makes you in fact dangerous to speak wrt ENFPs as people apparently see you a an authority on Youtube. And that in and of itself is actually harmful.

ENFPs are as crazy as ESTPs and every other breed out there are. That they just happen to push your buttons more (and again, this is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are actually typing these people correctly, something Im seriously doubting considering your inability to separate your dislike from objective analysis), is no reason to condemn an entire personality type and slander them. I have yet to see you actually be able to pinpoint *why* they drive you crazy. I have a similar issue with ENTPs, but at least I'm aware what it is they *do* that bugs me and I'm aware that it is *my* problem and not theirs. I can pinpoint objectively what the issue is. You just spout frustration and falsehoods based on that frustration from where Im standing

You're right. I am viewed as an authority, and what I say affects thousands of peoples' thoughts.

However the idiocy and lack of critical thought in others is not my responsibility.

I know exactly what I do that pisses off ENFP's. It just so happens to be everything I do that comes naturally to me. So, in the interest of keeping my sanity, I'm going to put all my effort into avoiding them instead of "making it work."

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I think I'm friends with everyone except E6's (of the serious dichotomy) and NFP's.

I'm sorry.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're right. I am viewed as an authority, and what I say affects thousands of peoples' thoughts.

However the idiocy and lack of critical thought in others is not my responsibility.

That is unfortunately a side effect of the democracy of the internet. Hopefully those people will realize that your own bias is very much colouring your expertise. You're right, that aint your task, as anyone can post on the internet. It is still very annoying for those that get slandered by people who are frustrated with them for god only knows what reason though :shrug:

Fwiw, Ive had convos with you on vent and I enjoy your company just fine. I think we got on reasonably well. And Im evne ok with you having a problem with ENFPs. So this isn't meant a response from an 'I dont like you so Im going to diss everythign you say'- place. It is genuine feedback and it is yours to do with what you will, I know.

As for pissing ENFPs off...so far you haven't pissed me yet to my knowledge though I dunno if you've actively tried to push my buttons - with the exception of this (and Im hardly pissed off, just annoyed) as this is passing your opinion for universal truth. Im sure a Ti-user such as yourself can understand how aggrevating that can be. Try the abbreviation 'ime' in front of your sentences and nobody will have a problem with your opinions as they are clearly labelled that way.

Hope to see you on vent :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey, I'm a youtube star. I have a new girl message me every couple of weeks. Jealous?

wow man...is that how you think of yourself? that's sad and yeah no would be hating life if a bunch of randoms bothered me everyday.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
That is unfortunately a side effect of the democracy of the internet. Hopefully those people will realize that your own bias is very much colouring your expertise. You're right, that aint your task, as anyone can post on the internet. It is still very annoying for those that get slandered by people who are frustrated with them for god only knows what reason though :shrug:

Fwiw, Ive had convos with you on vent and I enjoy your company just fine. I think we got on reasonably well. And Im evne ok with you having a problem with ENFPs. So this isn't meant a response from an 'I dont like you so Im going to diss everythign you say'- place. It is genuine feedback and it is yours to do with what you will, I know.

Hope to see you on vent :)

Fair enough.

From personalitypage.com, ENFP Personal Growth page
May be what many would call a "sucker" - vulnerable to schemers and con artists.
May get themselves into dangerous situations because they are too eager to push the envelope of their understanding, and not willing to apply judgment to anything.
May feel intense anger towards people who criticise them or try to control them, but will be unable to express the anger. Left unexpressed, the anger may fester, simmer, and become destructive.
May blame their problems on other people, using logic and ration to defend themselves against the world.
May develop strong negative judgments that are difficut to unseat against people who they perceive have been oppressive to them.
May get involved with drugs, alcohol, or promiscuity, and generally seek mindless experiences and sensations.
May skip from relationship to relationship without the ability to commit.
May start projects but be unable to finish them.
May be unable to keep a job for any length of time.

These are the problems I bump into. I act like myself, and I encounter waves of projection. You even see this behavior in situations like occupy wallstreet. One giant circle jerk where people gather to blame the rich for their problems all the while squatting in the streets and not cleaning up after themselves. I'm a horrible person because I am persuasive and oppressive to them and their world.

The op asked where to meet ENFP's. I answered. The ENFP's responded because they didn't like being painted as what they actually are.