• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Meeting ENFPs

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*shakes head*

That INTJ is is going to rue the day he ever sought us out :laugh:

Starry

*shakes head*

That INTJ is is going to rue the day he ever sought us out :laugh:

haha! those 4 letters though... when I see INTJ <--I know I can go full-ENFP and no one is going to become frightened in the process haha. It's a great feeling (@Valis)

[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] I love your idea! Maybe we should have a 'auto corrected' Shakespearean quote thread or something haha

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
haha! those 4 letters though... when I see INTJ <--I know I can go full-ENFP and no one is going to become frightened in the process haha. It's a great feeling (@Valis)

[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] I love your idea! Maybe we should have a 'not auto corrected' Shakespearean quote thread or something haha

:wubbie: True, very true. In most cases, that is...just hoping Valis is one of em :D

Starry

:wubbie: True, very true. In most cases, that is...just hoping Valis is one of em :D
[MENTION=14697]Valis[/MENTION]

If you are feeling a bit frightened do what you can to only read Amargith' s posts. She represents some of the best ENFP has to offer :)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where would one most likely meet an ENFP and more importantly how would I recognise one?

There are occasionally women I meet whose personality I find naturally very attractive. It's like they seem to magically enthral me. They seem vivacious, witty, free spirits and just different. My assumption is that they are ENFPs. I try to analyse them but I'm nit too confident of my ability to type people.

I work in service industry (servers/bartenders) and there is LOTS in the business. At my previous job we had to take the MBTI and out of 10 employees 5 were ENFPs.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I work in service industry (servers/bartenders) and there is LOTS in the business. At my previous job we had to take the MBTI and out of 10 employees 5 were ENFPs.

I was a server for a long time before I started my career. Always loved food service for the fast pace, lots of people, and makin people happy with food and drink and a smile. Good call!

Valis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Look at that, [MENTION=14697]Valis[/MENTION]. You built a playground, and the ENFPs came and made themselves mighty comfortable.

Enjoy :wink:

Edit: Now what will you actually *do* with us? :ninja: :alttongue:

ENFPs - gotta love 'em! Taking flirting to infinity and beyond haha

Valis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6

Talking to ENFPs is a bit like taking amphetamine. It's like a big rush. I'm forced to accelerate from my normally sedate pace but I don't really notice. It's just exciting and time passes quickly as the conversation flows smoothly from one topic to the other.

I just need the opportunity to meet them, the rest has always been easy :)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like to think of ENFPs as fearless INFPs with a wild side.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL Who the hell made that shit up?!

(Yes, I'm using pejorative language for emphasis).

Actually, it is pretty funny, though.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a fountain of stupid, corny bullshit.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Talking to ENFPs is a bit like taking amphetamine. It's like a big rush. I'm forced to accelerate from my normally sedate pace but I don't really notice. It's just exciting and time passes quickly as the conversation flows smoothly from one topic to the other.

I just need the opportunity to meet them, the rest has always been easy :)

And talking to you guys tends to be the most amazingly challenging addictive game ever, ime :smile:

But look...before we weren't here, talking to you either. You started a thread and we come a-flocking. Give us the chance to see you irl, and engage you. Be yourself, go outside and let us see you. As I said..we tend to spot you guys juuuust fine in the crowd :devil:

I like to think of ENFPs as fearless INFPs with a wild side.

That or INFPs with foot-in-mouth disease, you mean :D

Did someone say butterflies?

:campfire:

tumblr_mdp7sidXUq1rf2ihuo1_500.jpg

:butterflee:

:D

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Where would one most likely meet an ENFP and more importantly how would I recognise one?

There are occasionally women I meet whose personality I find naturally very attractive. It's like they seem to magically enthral me. They seem vivacious, witty, free spirits and just different. My assumption is that they are ENFPs. I try to analyse them but I'm nit too confident of my ability to type people.

Boulder Colorado.

Any place you see protests in the streets.

hippies, hippie communes.

Anywhere where controversial ethical topics are boasted loudly and aggressively. (ie: gay pride parades, feminist rallies)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL what? Well I'll tell you where you can find me when I'm not piled sky-high with work:

1. Traveling and testing out my language skills.
2. Hiking up a mountain or taking a walk in nature.
3. Reading a book or learning something new, either at home, in a class, or in the library.
4. Watching a cool movie at home or with a small group of friends.
5. Taking a class for the hell of it to learn something new.
6. Working out at the gym (although I've been doing less of that lately and more of the walking thing).
7. Doing some activity that I'm going to drop like a hot potato after 3 months to pick up something else.
8. Eating at a restaurant with family or friends, having some good conversation.
9. Shopping at only one of three places: a bookstore, a store for my hobbies, or a media/gadget store
10. If you happen to see me shopping at a clothing store, I probably look and feel like I want to gouge my eyes out.

Earlier in life, when I was younger and gave a crap/was naive, you might have seen me in political groups.

In the future, you might find me in a reading or writing group or a board games group. :)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Boulder Colorado.

Any place you see protests in the streets.

hippies, hippie communes.

Anywhere where controversial ethical topics are boasted loudly and aggressively. (ie: gay pride parades, feminist rallies)

LOL

based on this description, they sound like INFPs with built-in megaphones.