• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Meeting ENFPs

Valis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Where would one most likely meet an ENFP and more importantly how would I recognise one?

There are occasionally women I meet whose personality I find naturally very attractive. It's like they seem to magically enthral me. They seem vivacious, witty, free spirits and just different. My assumption is that they are ENFPs. I try to analyse them but I'm nit too confident of my ability to type people.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We tend to find you, darling. It is unavoidable. You see, there is nothing quite like putting an involuntary grin on a face featuring the INTJ death glare. It is a challenge many of us cannot resist :devil:

I'd advise against deliberately pinning us down though - at least before we give you permission to do so - ...you'll find it is like herding cats.

Just be yourself, and keep your eyes peeled. As for recognizing us...you'll know us when we find you by the automatic little dance that happens. For that matter, that little dance should be your clue with any woman, ENFP or not. It is that connection, that chemistry, the click as they say that you are looking for :wink:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Welp, it does help to go out...both irl and in the virtual world :D

Even we don't barge into peoples homes to kidnap INTJs, usually :coffee:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The nice thing about trying to meet an ENFP is they're usually out in the mix. Just be yourself as genuinely as you know how, and I guarantee the ENFP you fancy will notice and respect you for that. We're pretty easy. Just gotta keep it real :)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yoga classes, non mainstream cults, new age-ish music shows

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dating Field Guide - ENFP

Why you want one: Passionate, unpredictable, absolutely always interesting.

Spoiler Alert: Not loyal to people or ideologies. One day it’s yoga, the next it’s kickboxing. One day it’s Theravada Buddhism, the next it’s Assemblies of God. This applies to their romantic life.

Where to find one: The clubbiest of clubs, in the middle of the dancefloor, possibly on X.

Pickup technique: Wear some bright colors, talk about how you bathed in the Ganges to get salvation, give them drugs, promise to get tantric. Beware of passionate yet very sloppy kisses.

:girlfight:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol [MENTION=9585]mia[/MENTION]! But I ain't no sloppy kisser ;)

Starry

Dating Field Guide - ENFP

Why you want one: Passionate, unpredictable, absolutely always interesting.

Spoiler Alert: Not loyal to people or ideologies. One day it’s yoga, the next it’s kickboxing. One day it’s Theravada Buddhism, the next it’s Assemblies of God. This applies to their romantic life.

Where to find one: The clubbiest of clubs, in the middle of the dancefloor, possibly on X.

Pickup technique: Wear some bright colors, talk about how you bathed in the Ganges to get salvation, give them drugs, promise to get tantric. Beware of passionate yet very sloppy kisses.

^^^HAHAHAHaha!!!

Oh man ha. Seriously can't stop laughing here. That is some seriously funny shit. [MENTION=15004]Mia.[/MENTION] you'd think I'd stop thinking your same material was funny like after the 500th time I saw you post the same exact thing...but no. It just keeps staying funny.

a lot of people would probably be embarrassed repeating the same old material - but not you. You have comedy balls <-(that's an industry term.)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay that link actually is pretty funny.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Look at that, [MENTION=14697]Valis[/MENTION]. You built a playground, and the ENFPs came and made themselves mighty comfortable.

Enjoy :wink:

Edit: Now what will you actually *do* with us? :ninja: :alttongue:

Starry

it's written by all sorts of people in all sorts of places. *slaps her knee* Loveable nit-wits.

You may be right in this regard... but what I'm focusing on here is how way more fuckin hilarious it is when you see it written in the same spot by the same person over and over and over! U so funny!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't know who you are miss [MENTION=9585]mia[/MENTION] but you mess with my wife and it's gonna be on! :mad:

wait haha her post was deleted...well hell

Starry

i don't know who you are miss [MENTION=9585]mia[/MENTION] but you mess with my wife and it's gonna be on! :mad:

wait haha her post was deleted...well hell

Thanks twinsoul :heart:

I got a post quote notification but never saw it.

X do you struggle with auto correct? You would think auto correct would be my bff...but it actually makes things worse. Fig. <-ummm...that used to be 'uff' until it auto corrected to fig.

edit: eeww creepy- just read Mia' s post

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks twinsoul :heart:

I got a post quote notification but never saw it.

X do you struggle with auto correct? You would think auto correct would be my bbf...but it actually makes things worse. Fig. <-ummm...that used to be 'uff' until it auto corrected to fig.

yes i do but mostly it makes me laugh...like the other day i typed esfp and it changed it to warp and i swear it changed my exhusbands name to jerk once haha it must have remembered thats what i usually called that person. :laugh:

Starry

yes i do but mostly it makes me laugh...like the other day i typed esfp and it changed it to warp and i swear it changed my exhusbands name to jerk once haha it must have remembered thats what i usually called that person. :laugh:

Okay now I'm authentically laughing haha!!! (totally going to try my ex's name here in a moment to see what comes of it ha!)

I sent a message on fb where 'bastard' got corrected to 'avatars' and the person was like wtf? haha. And this message just took like 10min to create correcting all the auto-corrects...but I will remember to appreciate it like how you do.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay now I'm authentically laughing haha!!! (totally going to try my ex's name here in a moment to see what comes of it ha!)

I sent a message on fb where 'bastard' got corrected to 'avatars' and the person was like wtf? haha. And this message just took like 10min to create correcting all the auto-corrects...but I will remember to appreciate it like how you do.

I think we should have a thread where no one corrects the autocorrect and see how ridiculous it gets haha

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First example... Lets see how it does. It might not actually be interesting at all. Might have to throw some non words in there... Hmmm so mr intj person how ya feeling about us taking over your thread with nonsense. ??

Shit it didn't mess up. Well that's no fun. Will keep trying! Perhaps! Or maybe ill actually go do something now that I've definitely fulfilled my caffeine quota.