Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Fair enough.

From personalitypage.com, ENFP Personal Growth page
    It is missing the 'May be crazy' line you were spouting though

Look, all those negative traits can definitely be an issue we struggle with. But come on, dude. It's not like we re *just* the combination of *all* those negative traits. Or that *all* of us struggle with *all* those negative traits. And that is where your bias shows through. You don't seem to value our good traits nearly as much as you focus on our negative ones

Edit: and that is your good right. But if you are a public figure who holds sway...yeah, then it becomes an issue and your responsibility to actually make it clear that this is *YOUR* opinion and not fact.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

pretty much amaragith. i mean...i think he takes his lil youtube status waaay tooo seriously but how can one expect to be respected on any sort of subject such as this with as many bias's as he has.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

If anyone wants to counteract my oppressive and invasive opinions, I challenge you to make a youtube channel where you equalize the internet against me.

Call your friends. Tell all your enfp friends to make youtube channels hating on ESTP's.

Do it, you won't.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

of course i won't. i would never have a youtube channel....and why would i want to hate on estps? i like estps just fine. you just feed off of this shit and want more of it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

If anyone wants to counteract my oppressive and invasive opinions, I challenge you to make a youtube channel where you equalize the internet against me.

Call your friends. Tell all your enfp friends to make youtube channels hating on ESTP's.

Do it, you won't.
    Thats coz we dont particularly hate ESTPs. And we would be guilty of the same bias you are holding. You're missing my point. Just like a judge in the supreme court, your personal values and experiences should not colour the verdict your render. You should uphold the law. In a similar vein, if you claim to be an authority on MBTI, I expect you to be unbiased and able to see the virtue and shortcomings of each type, no matter *what* your personal values and beliefs are. Your Ti should be capable of that. And if it isn't, then you should work at that, coz honestly, it will make you even more amazing at what you are aiming to do on youtube. I dont doubt you have the charisma, personality and even perhaps the knowledge to do what you do. But your bias is ruining your credibility. Consider it free advice and feedback, from me to you.

Anycase, Imma stop derailing this thread coz by now Im becoming just as guilty as you of derailing it from its original premise. we changed its entire ambiance which was rather pleasant which is unfortunate. Peace out
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

matter of fact the only way I'll get along with ENFP's is by saying only nice things about them.

[Mod Edit:flame removed]
    Last edited by CuriousFeeling; 09-05-2013 at 01:59 PM. Reason: mod edit: flame removed

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

quickest way to get along with most people is by being nice to them but anyone with any amount of self awareness is capable of seeing their shortcomings.
    it seems as though all you're capable of is seeing others shortcomings in how it affects you...you can't see your part in it...you can't even see that it's not fact. you can only see with your own limited vision and understanding. you really ought to educate yourself more...reflect more...learn to be more aware of the intricacies of personality before playing any type of authority on the matter.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

I have a feeling @LadyX @Amargith you're just being trolled. he likes it. also, you can't undumb the bumb. i'm sorry for whoever listens to his opinions but then again, you also have to trust that people are intelligent and have their own personal filter for bullshitery, so i'd advise you to not waste your time feeding this stupid negativity

But ENFP's are mostly crazy, yes.
    What is your definition of "crazy"?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE

ENFP's define their own "crazy" we're pretty subjective lolz

ENFP Male