User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 144

Thread: Meeting ENFPs

  1. #51
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    So every girl that messages you and is according to you batshit crazy = ENFP. Thats confirmation bias if I ever saw it.

    Also, I would rather not have you spill your frustration with our breed in every ENFP thread on here. While I can understand that we just aint your cup of tea and am willing to give yo uthe benefit of the doubt on the fact that it *is* in fact ENFPs that drive you mental (and sure, being a celebrity brings out the crazy in people often times), it is honestly no fun to non-stop have threads about ENFPs invaded by someone who rains on your parade *because* it is a positive thread about the breed.

    Considering the OP of this thread, your behavior is as obnoxious as the behavior those supposed ENFPs display towards you, so Im sure you can empathize
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  2. #52
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Here's an example of one of them and how fucking retarded they are:

    Names jane I'm from california aaaand I really think i need some MBTI counseling. I'm really worried that you'd think I'm an INFP but deep down I know I'm a super rare and beautiful INFJ. I just know it! I can feel my INFJness glowing inside me like a glowstick swallowed whole. Being an INFP seems wrong!


    Not.

    I would like to video chat sometime. You remind me of another ESTP I know.


    As you've deduced, I just saw your rant on INFPs pretending to be INFJs. Lately there's so much crap floating through the PerC threads... and I want to make fun of it but I don't feel like getting banned.
    .. like you did. Sorry about that bro. that's rough



    oh and ignore the name 'clair' on this gmail account. i use this email address to make puppet accounts around the internet. my others emails are so full of trash... whatever you get it

    In the past 3 month i've been caught up in a whirlwind of new perspectives and have thought I was 3 other types. lol excuses

    check out GentlemanKnight on PerC. He's an INFP(labeled as INFJ) and i think he's actually retarded (that word better not bug you cuz i love it) seriously. retarded. he's thanked 800 posts and he's been using this account for a couple weeks

    unless its a troll making fun of INFPs who make INFJ forums lame

    I've decided that any other user that says they're INFJ and FRIGGIN THANKS GentlmanKnights sensitive horseshit poems are also INFPs. They congregate and pretend like they can rationalize their feelings (the irony is hideous) and coax each other... but they're really just pissing all over the threads and ruining the internet surfing experience for those of us who's lives aren't a complete lie

    fuck it. this turned my insides.
    http://personalitycafe.com/infj-foru...ecial-one.html

    sharing this with you is like asking some one to smell something that smells awful "oh my god this is nasty come here and check it out dude" hope you have a strong stomach.

    anyway my name really is jane. ttyl guy

  3. #53
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    So every girl that messages you and is according to you batshit crazy = ENFP. Thats confirmation bias if I ever saw it.
    naw never said that. That's an assumption. But ENFP's are mostly crazy, yes.

    I'd say the majority of girls who message me are NFP in general. I did have an INFJ who kept messaging me wierd things about how "I bet you fuck like a jackhammer" though.

  4. #54
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    I'm not a victim of confirmation bias. I know ENFP's buttons, and when I push them, 90% of the time they go off.

    I could be in a completely unrelated subject talking to an INTP and after saying key phrases the ENFP's will come out of the woodwork and make themselves known to me. This is experience.

  5. #55
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    naw never said that. That's an assumption. But ENFP's are mostly crazy, yes.
    See, that right there undermines your credibility wrt MBTI celebrity expert and makes you in fact dangerous to speak wrt ENFPs as people apparently see you a an authority on Youtube. And that in and of itself is actually harmful.

    ENFPs are as crazy as ESTPs and every other breed out there are. That they just happen to push your buttons more (and again, this is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are actually typing these people correctly, something Im seriously doubting considering your inability to separate your dislike from objective analysis), is no reason to condemn an entire personality type and slander them. I have yet to see you actually be able to pinpoint *why* they drive you crazy. I have a similar issue with ENTPs, but at least I'm aware what it is they *do* that bugs me and I'm aware that it is *my* problem and not theirs. I can pinpoint objectively what the issue is. You just spout frustration and falsehoods based on that frustration from where Im standing
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  6. #56
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    See, that right there undermines your credibility wrt MBTI celebrity expert and makes you in fact dangerous to speak wrt ENFPs as people apparently see you a an authority on Youtube. And that in and of itself is actually harmful.

    ENFPs are as crazy as ESTPs and every other breed out there are. That they just happen to push your buttons more (and again, this is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are actually typing these people correctly, something Im seriously doubting considering your inability to separate your dislike from objective analysis), is no reason to condemn an entire personality type and slander them. I have yet to see you actually be able to pinpoint *why* they drive you crazy. I have a similar issue with ENTPs, but at least I'm aware what it is they *do* that bugs me and I'm aware that it is *my* problem and not theirs. I can pinpoint objectively what the issue is. You just spout frustration and falsehoods based on that frustration from where Im standing
    You're right. I am viewed as an authority, and what I say affects thousands of peoples' thoughts.

    However the idiocy and lack of critical thought in others is not my responsibility.

    I know exactly what I do that pisses off ENFP's. It just so happens to be everything I do that comes naturally to me. So, in the interest of keeping my sanity, I'm going to put all my effort into avoiding them instead of "making it work."

  7. #57
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    I think I'm friends with everyone except E6's (of the serious dichotomy) and NFP's.

    I'm sorry.

  8. #58
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    You're right. I am viewed as an authority, and what I say affects thousands of peoples' thoughts.

    However the idiocy and lack of critical thought in others is not my responsibility.
    That is unfortunately a side effect of the democracy of the internet. Hopefully those people will realize that your own bias is very much colouring your expertise. You're right, that aint your task, as anyone can post on the internet. It is still very annoying for those that get slandered by people who are frustrated with them for god only knows what reason though

    Fwiw, Ive had convos with you on vent and I enjoy your company just fine. I think we got on reasonably well. And Im evne ok with you having a problem with ENFPs. So this isn't meant a response from an 'I dont like you so Im going to diss everythign you say'- place. It is genuine feedback and it is yours to do with what you will, I know.

    As for pissing ENFPs off...so far you haven't pissed me yet to my knowledge though I dunno if you've actively tried to push my buttons - with the exception of this (and Im hardly pissed off, just annoyed) as this is passing your opinion for universal truth. Im sure a Ti-user such as yourself can understand how aggrevating that can be. Try the abbreviation 'ime' in front of your sentences and nobody will have a problem with your opinions as they are clearly labelled that way.

    Hope to see you on vent
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  9. #59
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Hey, I'm a youtube star. I have a new girl message me every couple of weeks. Jealous?
    wow man...is that how you think of yourself? that's sad and yeah no would be hating life if a bunch of randoms bothered me everyday.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  10. #60
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    That is unfortunately a side effect of the democracy of the internet. Hopefully those people will realize that your own bias is very much colouring your expertise. You're right, that aint your task, as anyone can post on the internet. It is still very annoying for those that get slandered by people who are frustrated with them for god only knows what reason though

    Fwiw, Ive had convos with you on vent and I enjoy your company just fine. I think we got on reasonably well. And Im evne ok with you having a problem with ENFPs. So this isn't meant a response from an 'I dont like you so Im going to diss everythign you say'- place. It is genuine feedback and it is yours to do with what you will, I know.

    Hope to see you on vent
    Fair enough.


    From personalitypage.com, ENFP Personal Growth page
    May be what many would call a "sucker" - vulnerable to schemers and con artists.
    May get themselves into dangerous situations because they are too eager to push the envelope of their understanding, and not willing to apply judgment to anything.
    May feel intense anger towards people who criticise them or try to control them, but will be unable to express the anger. Left unexpressed, the anger may fester, simmer, and become destructive.
    May blame their problems on other people, using logic and ration to defend themselves against the world.
    May develop strong negative judgments that are difficut to unseat against people who they perceive have been oppressive to them.
    May get involved with drugs, alcohol, or promiscuity, and generally seek mindless experiences and sensations.
    May skip from relationship to relationship without the ability to commit.
    May start projects but be unable to finish them.
    May be unable to keep a job for any length of time.
    These are the problems I bump into. I act like myself, and I encounter waves of projection. You even see this behavior in situations like occupy wallstreet. One giant circle jerk where people gather to blame the rich for their problems all the while squatting in the streets and not cleaning up after themselves. I'm a horrible person because I am persuasive and oppressive to them and their world.

    The op asked where to meet ENFP's. I answered. The ENFP's responded because they didn't like being painted as what they actually are.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!
    By findthejake in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1133
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 02:44 PM
  2. ENFP here. Glad to meet you!
    By duck! in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 12:38 AM
  3. [ENFP] NFs and ENFPs and meeting new people...
    By gigi_xo in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 01:12 PM
  4. [ENFP] ENFP's are PARANOID! Hahahaha...um...
    By CzeCze in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 09:33 AM
  5. [ENFP] enfp's fact or fiction
    By targobelle in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 03:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO