User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Thread: Meeting ENFPs

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay that link actually is pretty funny.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Look at that, @Valis. You built a playground, and the ENFPs came and made themselves mighty comfortable.

Enjoy

Edit: Now what will you actually *do* with us?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Mia. View Post
    it's written by all sorts of people in all sorts of places. *slaps her knee* Loveable nit-wits.
    You may be right in this regard... but what I'm focusing on here is how way more fuckin hilarious it is when you see it written in the same spot by the same person over and over and over! U so funny!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't know who you are miss @mia but you mess with my wife and it's gonna be on!

wait haha her post was deleted...well hell
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i don't know who you are miss @mia but you mess with my wife and it's gonna be on!

wait haha her post was deleted...well hell
    Thanks twinsoul

I got a post quote notification but never saw it.

X do you struggle with auto correct? You would think auto correct would be my bff...but it actually makes things worse. Fig. <-ummm...that used to be 'uff' until it auto corrected to fig.

edit: eeww creepy- just read Mia' s post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Thanks twinsoul

I got a post quote notification but never saw it.

X do you struggle with auto correct? You would think auto correct would be my bbf...but it actually makes things worse. Fig. <-ummm...that used to be 'uff' until it auto corrected to fig.
    yes i do but mostly it makes me laugh...like the other day i typed esfp and it changed it to warp and i swear it changed my exhusbands name to jerk once haha it must have remembered thats what i usually called that person.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yes i do but mostly it makes me laugh...like the other day i typed esfp and it changed it to warp and i swear it changed my exhusbands name to jerk once haha it must have remembered thats what i usually called that person.
    Okay now I'm authentically laughing haha!!! (totally going to try my ex's name here in a moment to see what comes of it ha!)

I sent a message on fb where 'bastard' got corrected to 'avatars' and the person was like wtf? haha. And this message just took like 10min to create correcting all the auto-corrects...but I will remember to appreciate it like how you do.

And Valis - it's very nice to meet you

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Okay now I'm authentically laughing haha!!! (totally going to try my ex's name here in a moment to see what comes of it ha!)

I sent a message on fb where 'bastard' got corrected to 'avatars' and the person was like wtf? haha. And this message just took like 10min to create correcting all the auto-corrects...but I will remember to appreciate it like how you do.
    I think we should have a thread where no one corrects the autocorrect and see how ridiculous it gets haha
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

First example... Lets see how it does. It might not actually be interesting at all. Might have to throw some non words in there... Hmmm so mr intj person how ya feeling about us taking over your thread with nonsense. ??

Shit it didn't mess up. Well that's no fun. Will keep trying! Perhaps! Or maybe ill actually go do something now that I've definitely fulfilled my caffeine quota.
    -Jim Morrison