User Tag List

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting ENFPs

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    *spits coffee*

You must be thinking about ESTJ's.

If by "administrative" you actually meant "rape and pillaging" then yes.
    My dad's (probably) an ESTJ. You can imagine how that went for me growing up as a daydreaming, wussy INFP.

But I think ESTPs and ESTJs are both well suited for management roles, so long as they are willing to remain open to others' suggestions and needs.

Permabanned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post

Maybe that's why NFs are such goddamn philosophers. We like to ask questions but we can't make our minds up.

Post-Humorously Array stalemate's Avatar

So, does it feel oppressive to you to be "put in a box" and predictable?
    Oppressive? No.

It does say something about the person building the box.

I just love reading these debates. ...noticing the type of language used by the different types..

this is when the anthropologist inside of me is the most happy

Interspecial Interpreter Array Amargith's Avatar
    4dw sx/so
    IEx None

I give practical advice. And when I give very specific locations, I suppose it sounds like I'm making judgements.

Yeah I suppose so. The OP wanted to find out exactly where to find ENFP's. I gave a very straightforward answer, albeit with a hint of implied mockery with the absolute ridiculousness that ENFP's are.
    @Rasofy and DJArendee

Isn't it highly ironic and amusing to see that ENFPs are all over you when you do not properly utilize the 'emotional' language we find so crucial. Especially considering the way Ti-users can crawl up your ass about grammar, spelling, definitions of words, double meanings and other logical fallacy crap in our posts.

You may find it irrelevant, just as I do when Im forced to cross the Ts and dotting the I's for Ti users as I feel they should be able to get what I mean without seemingly purposefully misinterpreting my argument. But others consider the impact a lot more severe than you. It is up to you of course, but I too had to plug the holes in my explanations and work at delivering a proper Ti-approved argument. Perhaps you should do the same for F-style communication if you don't wanna keep running into this problem time and time again, and getting frustrated. Whether you see it or not, your wording smacked of disdain, and reeked of serious bias. And yes, that will trigger Fi-users every damned time. So perhaps we just stumbled upon the reason you trigger NFPs so

It is your choice of course. If you dont consider it worth the investment and prefer having conflicts, you could certainly keep to your lack of F-awareness style of argumentation.

7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Personally, I think some ENFPs might be reading too much into things.

It's like unless we mention either an intellectual sort of place or a totally generic one (thus, actively avoiding the 'wacky' ENFP stereotype), it must mean we have a low opinion on them.
    Totally thought we had already gone through this but okay...

The only places you will ever find ENFPs: (or say are good places to find ENFPs if that question is ever asked of you)

1.) Louvre
    2.) Steven Hawking's office
    3.) NASA
    4.) The Pentagon
    5.) Cambridge
    6.) Oxford
    7.) Preforming emergency surgery at St. Jude's hospital
    8.) The UN
    9.) Smithsonian
    10.) White House

Junior Nasty Woman Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    872 sx/sp

So @Valis how goes it? Any of these hundred post prove to be watershed in your femme hunt?

You shouldn't get upset over hatred to false concepts that you identify with. Its like getting upset because I tell you your pillow sucks.
    I cant speak for other enfps-but what I tend to do is take in feedback and try to change, if I have been doing something I was unaware of that is annoying. Hearing people complain about other enfps, often enlightens me as to something I also do. But if the feedback is really generic and simply "enfps suck" it is hard to understand what to do with that productively. In addition, it is one thing to say "this crazy enfp bitch sucks" but another to say" all enfps are crazy bitches", because although it is only a pesudo-science categorization, we do sense the underlying truths at times and self identify.

do you have a goal complaining about enfps or is it just blowing off steam and ranting? enfps can totally be crazy, but one of my favorite chicks was this bonkers ass crazy estp who had fiances in three states....she taught me so much about living so crazy is as it does I think

9w1 sx/so

For all his apparent isfp flavored fi love he supposedly has. It certainly would help.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison