123 Last

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Default ENFP's do these descriptions fit you at all??

It's from personalitypage.com

The Goods

•They're exceptionally perceptive about people and situations. They're often able to quickly and accurately assess where someone is coming from.

•They accept and value people as individuals, and are strongly egalitarian. They believe that individuals have the right to be themselves, and are very tolerant and accepting of most people.

•They're often deep and intelligent, and may be quite brilliant in their ability to tie things together. They're wired to look for connections in the external world, and so may mentally put things together more easily than many.

•Their interest in understanding the world usually makes them in tune with what's socially acceptable and what isn't. This may help them to be popular and likable.

•They're highly creative. This ability may be used in an artistic way, or way to be used to generate ideas and new ways of thinking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bads

•May be what many would call a "sucker" - vulnerable to schemers and con artists.

•May get themselves into dangerous situations because they are too eager to push the envelope of their understanding, and not willing to apply judgment to anything.

•May feel intense anger towards people who criticise them or try to control them, but will be unable to express the anger. Left unexpressed, the anger may fester, simmer, and become destructive.

•May blame their problems on other people, using logic and ration to defend themselves against the world.

•May develop strong negative judgments that are difficut to unseat against people who they perceive have been oppressive to them.

•May get involved with drugs, alcohol, or promiscuity, and generally seek mindless experiences and sensations.

•May skip from relationship to relationship without the ability to commit.

•May start projects but be unable to finish them.

•May be unable to keep a job for any length of time.

Do you identify with these?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

The Goods

•They're exceptionally perceptive about people and situations. They're often able to quickly and accurately assess where someone is coming from.
    Yeah, I think so. I hate to assume that I'm usually right though.

•They accept and value people as individuals, and are strongly egalitarian. They believe that individuals have the right to be themselves, and are very tolerant and accepting of most people. YES. Big time.

•They're often deep and intelligent, and may be quite brilliant in their ability to tie things together. They're wired to look for connections in the external world, and so may mentally put things together more easily than many.
    I'm definitely into deep and intellectual things. I love theorizing and analyzing, especially when it has to do with people, cultures, or language.

•Their interest in understanding the world usually makes them in tune with what's socially acceptable and what isn't. This may help them to be popular and likable.
    Yeah, I think so. I can become paralyzed by social expectations sometimes. Or sometimes I just revolt
    •They're highly creative. This ability may be used in an artistic way, or way to be used to generate ideas and new ways of thinking.
    Yes. I love coming up with novel ways to do something, and love "crafting" and making things. I'm not like a brilliant painter or anything though, haha.

The Bads

•May be what many would call a "sucker" - vulnerable to schemers and con artists. Yes. Definitely.

•May get themselves into dangerous situations because they are too eager to push the envelope of their understanding, and not willing to apply judgment to anything. Yes. Definitely. I freak my family and husband out sometimes with my comfort in the city by myself and how friendly I am to people I see on the street.

[B]•May feel intense anger towards people who criticise them or try to control them, but will be unable to express the anger. Left unexpressed, the anger may fester, simmer, and become destructive.

•May blame their problems on other people, using logic and ration to defend themselves against the world. Sometimes, but I can also be really harsh on myself, and have low expectations for others.

•May develop strong negative judgments that are difficut to unseat against people who they perceive have been oppressive to them. Yeah, I have struggled with this with my parents to some degree.

•May get involved with drugs, alcohol, or promiscuity, and generally seek mindless experiences and sensations. Yep, I was definitely into experiencing those kinds of things when I was younger. I wasn't very promiscuous in that I didn't do sexual things with a lot of people, but I was interested in a lot of different guys for short periods of time, and had lots of little flings and makeouts.

•May skip from relationship to relationship without the ability to commit. Once I'm committed, I have no problem with it. I've had three long, healthy relationships in my life.

•May start projects but be unable to finish them. Guilty! Big time.

•May be unable to keep a job for any length of time. I tend stay in jobs for a long time, but would never stay in a job that wasn't fast-paced and heavy on interacting with people. I definitely need constant change in my life.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

The "goods", yes, very. I'm not really that creative in the sense of generating new ideas, but I am artistic in terms of illustrating variations on a theme.

I'm kind of 50/50 on the "bads". I like to be settled in one relationship and one job, but with lots of variety on a daily basis within those commitments. My sins are more in the realms of being indecisive, anxious, and moody. I definitely leave projects midway, though, and can be very defensive.

May develop strong negative judgments that are difficut to unseat against people who they perceive have been oppressive to them.
    This is really interesting. I haven't seen it stated anywhere else but I really associate with it. Once someone has done something I find really unacceptable, I tend to permanently distance my life from them and have little interest in revisiting that decision. I don't wish them any harm but I don't judge it worth my time and energy to maintain or reform a connection once they've really hurt me without what I see as a good reason.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

definitely feel like my greatest strength is my people skills. the ability to relate to so many different types of people on their level. people feel at ease with me because they feel seen and accepted. generally...if i'm talking to you it means i like you. i think people can sense that.

i am creative in everything i do...i can't just do things without trying to do them in a way that feeds that part of myself...if it can't be made interesting i probably just don't want to do it. even mundane things like say organizing your files...i must go buy a super cute file box and create a cute lil area to put it in....or maybe i have to clean but it's only fun if i decide to rearrange things in the process...or have music and candles going with a bit of wine...then it's like a whole zen thing...haha

so yeah...just in every way...i will make the presentation pretty at dinner or hand make some cool way to wrap a present..
    i think creation is part of my every day yep even if i'm just creating a mood or experience instead of art.

the other stuff too...yeah i think it fits

the bad stuff...

yeah i'm a sucker...i mean i can spot a bullshitter...sometimes but...i too often think too well of people....or am too compassionate for my own good. i am currently living in my own self made hell in that regard...thanks to my wretched ex husband who really needs to just fuck off already.

yes mad anger for people who try to control me or screw me over continuously..haha bad day for me to answer these sorts of questions. :|

but no...not me personally with the drinking and drug issues or ever any promiscuity...thankfully my parents taught me self respect.

no issues with commitment...and no issues with staying with a job.

did i answer everything?? idk it's enough probably...why you interested in the nfs lately? you studying us?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

I'm not sure I'm ENFP, but everyone and his cousin thinks I am, so I'll tell you what I relate to and what I don't relate to:

The Goods

•They accept and value people as individuals, and are strongly egalitarian. They believe that individuals have the right to be themselves, and are very tolerant and accepting of most people.

The Bads

•May be what many would call a "sucker" - vulnerable to schemers and con artists. [More true of me when I was younger.]

•May get themselves into dangerous situations because they are too eager to push the envelope of their understanding, and not willing to apply judgment to anything. [More true of me when I was younger.]

•May feel intense anger towards people who criticise them or try to control them, but will be unable to express the anger. Left unexpressed, the anger may fester, simmer, and become destructive. [I do feel anger toward people who are demanding or excessively critical.]

•May blame their problems on other people, using logic and ration to defend themselves against the world.

•May develop strong negative judgments that are difficut to unseat against people who they perceive have been oppressive to them. [Hmm, kind of. I think I'm pretty good about following rules and generally doing what I'm told to do. But if people become overbearing, then I do get very upset.]

•May get involved with drugs, alcohol, or promiscuity, and generally seek mindless experiences and sensations. [No way.]

•May skip from relationship to relationship without the ability to commit. [Not at all. This is a stereotype.]

•May start projects but be unable to finish them.

•May be unable to keep a job for any length of time. [Not at all.]
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    thanks to my wretched ex husband who really needs to just fuck off already
    sorry, lady x i've run into my fare share of assholes. it's really a problem.

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    sorry, lady x i've run into my fare share of assholes. it's really a problem.
    thanks lady...it's alright...or will be. lessons learned etc :/
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

thanks lady...it's alright...or will be. lessons learned etc :/
    it's so frustrating that you often don't get to see another person's true character until the end of a relationship. on the one hand, wisdom is often painfully won. but on the other hand, that just blows.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    it's so frustrating that you often don't get to see another person's true character until the end of a relationship. on the one hand, wisdom is often painfully won. but on the other hand, that just blows.
    i like that...wisdom is often painfully won...but yeah it sucks. i'm a happier person when i believe in the beauty of other people tho...so i hate to lose that..
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

i like that...wisdom is often painfully won...but yeah it sucks. i'm a happier person when i believe in the beauty of other people tho...so i hate to lose that..
    i often feel that tension in my life too - between wanting to be generous but also wanting to defend my boundaries. i've decided to err on the side of looking out for myself because the truth is that sadly, most people are incredibly selfish, at least in my experience. you can still appreciate them for what they are from afar without giving too much of yourself. idk, it works for me. i hope you find a balance that works for you.