• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFs - adopt an NT (MBTI exchange program)

adopt an NT into the NF folds

• ENTJ

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • INTJ

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • ENTP

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • INTP

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • non of them can feel like a true NF!

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where did you get this from? Maybe it looks like work for you. Trust me, I tried to be an NF once upon a time, and that was much harder than whatever I had to do to get my NT card.

What frightens me about this adoption program is that my intuition tells me that some of the NFs love to operate under the assumption that NTs are just depressed NFs. No, we're actually not.

Some of us are depressed, but that has nothing to do with us not acting like NFs.

What will happen if the NFs will take it upon themselves to try and teach us how to taste the fruit of life? Will they become enraged with us once we're not cooperating with all the hard work they're doing for us (even though we never solicited their help and may have even told them not to)? Will they realize that we may not want to eat the same fruit?

Dont look At us dude, it was an NT who started this mess. We just asked about the return policy :D

And youre pretty new; getting virtually carded around here as an NT was a running joke and standard practice for many years ;)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ay...yai...yai...no, no...according to this criteria I am a bad NF and perhaps I am not different enough from NTs to adopt one. Oh, my. I don't like astrology. I'm not a vegan and I don't belong to a hipster cult...BUT ....I DO hug trees! You can't climb them if you don't hug them, and since I'm a mythical creature that lives in the woods, you know I climb trees.
:wubbie:

So you climb trees and teach martial arts... Maybe you should be playing SP!

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
:wubbie:

So you climb trees and teach martial arts... Maybe you should be playing SP!

Oooh,..good idea. They have a foreign exchange program, too. I will go over there and see if anybody wants me.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dont look At us dude, it was an NT who started this mess. We just asked about the return policy :D

All returns must be submitted in calligraphy and be transmitted through some kind of messenger bird. I wish I could make things more convenient, but those are just the rules.

And youre pretty new; getting virtually carded around here as an NT was a running joke and standard practice for many years ;)

Ah... I haven't really been subject to a screening.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So we only pick one NT user to adopt-questionmark-

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Philip DeFranco is an ENTJ I would gladly accept running around in the NF department. :unicorn:

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INTP!

Like I said, to me INTPs are already family.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is just crazy talk.

(But just in case, can I have the attic bedroom, please?)

tumblr_mj0pa0p4m91ru3ow5o1_500.jpg
Me me me me me!!!! I wanna cool snuggle place like this.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Theory: INTPs are more INFJ like, and INTJS are more INFP like.

Discuss. Answers are due on my desk by 3:pM tomorrow.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Theory: INTPs are more INFJ like, and INTJS are more INFP like.
This is true. At least when I'm having a death duel with an INTP it seems like we at least shoot the same kind of bullets. Te bullets are kinda invisible until they hit you, whether from an INTJ or INFP.

S

Society

This is true. At least when I'm having a death duel with an INTP it seems like we at least shoot the same kind of bullets. Te bullets are kinda invisible until they hit you, whether from an INTJ or INFP.

true, though i wouldn't be surprised if more NFJs voted for the NTJs and more NFPs voted for NTPs.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
true, though i wouldn't be surprised if more NFJs voted for the NTJs and more NFPs voted for NTPs.

Because they share introverted intuition and extroverted intuition, respectively? I can see that for the NJs... for the NPs, though... .

I often confuse INFPs for INTPs at first. There's a similar detached oddness and eccentricity on the surface. But once I get past that... what I find is really strange (from my POV... I'm sure it's the reverse for the INFP). It seems as though all our conversations seem to be about two different things, and I wear myself out trying to find common ground and connect the thing I'm talking about to the thing they are talking about. The better I get to know INFPs, the less alike we actually seem.