• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFs - adopt an NT (MBTI exchange program)

adopt an NT into the NF folds

• ENTJ

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • INTJ

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • ENTP

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • INTP

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • non of them can feel like a true NF!

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Society

To bring the groups closer together and strengthen intertypological ties, we have commissioned the MBTI exchange program.
as the first step, you will have to pick an NT to adopt into the NF family.

voting will be open for a limited time before moving on to adopt form the next group.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To bring the groups closer together and strengthen intertypological ties, we have commissioned the MBTI exchange program.

voting will be open for a limited time before moving on to adopt form the next group.

What's your refund policy? :thelook:

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i dont understand what this is about at all, but ill pick intj.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is just crazy talk.

(But just in case, can I have the attic bedroom, please?)

tumblr_mj0pa0p4m91ru3ow5o1_500.jpg

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll take one ENTP please.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You're really going about this all wrong. There really ought to be more tugging of heart strings happening here, especially given your target audience.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:popc1:

It's funny, I thought most NTs had to work hard for their NT-card. Looks like a card won't even get you anywhere with NFs. We just *know* :coffee:

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I already have me one picked out. Do I ask for him by name?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I already have at least three NTs, so I can't really give any more the care they deserve. Is there a way to sponsor an NT, that way I can just throw some money at one and still feel like a good person?

S

Society

You're really going about this all wrong. There really ought to be more tugging of heart strings happening here, especially given your target audience.

maybe i should have made the poll options:

• we reject ENTP, INTP, & INTJ
  • we reject ENTP, INTP & ENTJ
  • we reject INTP, ENTJ & INTJ
  • we reject ENTP, ENTJ & INTJ
  • no NT can be good enough

;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

When I need to tug someone's heart strings, I find more success by starting with a deeper incision.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP

Rex, you can fold my clothes. Just don't whine about it because that would be 'emotional expression'. You wouldn't want to seem like a woman, would you?:mad:

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What's in it for the NT?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When I need to tug someone's heart strings, I find more success by starting with a deeper incision.

As a fellow horror aficionado, I approve of this statement.
2qtbloy.gif

Rex, you can fold my clothes. Just don't whine about it because that would be 'emotional expression'. You wouldn't want to seem like a woman, would you?:mad:

:huh:

Golly. Must of been your applesauce I shat in this morning.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
As a fellow horror aficionado, I approve of this statement.
2qtbloy.gif

:huh:

Golly. Must of been your applesauce I shat in this morning.

Oh, I don't know what that means, but I'll pat you on the head anyway and pretend that it makes sense.:bye:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Do you care to expound on this Mane? I was thinking who could be assimilated into the fluffy Idealist borg but now I'm wondering if you mean something else. Are you asking who would be most interesting/handiest/funnest to have around? Or who could be tamed into the NF way easiest (the point of least resistance)?

Because each NT type has their own merits.....

and it's very difficult to decide!

:smile: