User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 77

  1. #51
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    haha i'm sort of lost too...basically i don't know what the person you quoted is talking about.

    i was just arguing against superunknowns statements that se is hipster. i'm not being very clear tho...i woke up foggy today.

    it sounds to me like he's saying esfps will be hipsters and enfps would be mainstream.

    and that's just so wrong haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #52
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    In all honesty, I feel that I shouldn't have said anything (I was having a pseudo anxiety attack when I clicked the submit button), but I really felt strongly about what @superunknown was saying. At first, it did not make ANY sense at all... and then I thought about it more and it clicked, I guess. I just wanted to throw in my perspective because I truly feel like it does make sense if it was thought about in a different way (another reason why I didn't want to post it because I usually assume that people know more than me ...so if I say something like I just did ...then it might be a useless thing for me to do). ...meep. I am sorry if I did anything that I shouldn't have done. I didn't mean to.
    omg that was so cute
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  3. #53
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    In all honesty, I feel that I shouldn't have said anything (I was having a pseudo anxiety attack when I clicked the submit button), but I really felt strongly about what @superunknown was saying. At first, it did not make ANY sense at all... and then I thought about it more and it clicked, I guess. I just wanted to throw in my perspective because I truly feel like it does make sense if it was thought about in a different way (another reason why I didn't want to post it because I usually assume that people know more than me ...so if I say something like I just did ...then it might be a useless thing for me to do). ...meep. I am sorry if I did anything that I shouldn't have done. I didn't mean to.
    lol woah woah woah, you didn't do anything wrong. i just called lost in the sea of arguments about what it means to be a hipster and how that relates to the cognitive functions, haha.

    ps: always throw in your perspective when you feel strongly about something!

  4. #54
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    What in the world are y'all arguing about?! lol


    you callin' me lame, lady x? jk. but i sometimes get called a hipster.
    haha no...i'm sure some might say i am...or my friends are...that's probably why i'm trying to argue the definition. like...there's hip..and then there's hipster or maybe they're one in the same and the word is just stupid haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  5. #55
    Honeyed Water thoughtlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    lol woah woah woah, you didn't do anything wrong. i just called lost in the sea of arguments about what it means to be a hipster and how that relates to the cognitive functions, haha.
    Lol, I know you didn't xDD Again I am sorry, but I just that lately I am having another one of my guilty conscious moments. *I am laughing so hard at myself right now* ... I am just going to sit in the corner and rock myself to sanitiy

  6. #56
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha no...i'm sure some might say i am...or my friends are...that's probably why i'm trying to argue the definition. like...there's hip..and then there's hipster or maybe they're one in the same any the word is just stupid haha
    lol, this is what happens when you get a bunch of Fs in a debate about something. we just diffuse the argument and end up all agreeing, huh?

    wait until that istp gets back here...

  7. #57
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    I'd argue that ENFPs (in a sociable mood) look more extroverted than ESFPs. ESFPs just sort of move around constantly and say stuff, I never feel "overwhelmed" by their presence. They have godly social-stamina though and can spend every waking minute socializing, no problem.

  8. #58
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    lol, this is what happens when you get a bunch of Fs in a debate about something. we just diffuse the argument and end up all agreeing, huh?

    wait until that istp gets back here...
    oh i'm not really arguing...i mean does it seem like i am? i mean i might say hey i think your pov is ridiculous and here's why but i'm not all argue-y about it haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #59
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh i'm not really arguing...i mean does it seem like i am? i mean i might say hey i think your pov is ridiculous and here's why but i'm not all argue-y about it haha
    nah, i was joking. i know you weren't arguing.

  10. #60
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    it sounds to me like he's saying esfps will be hipsters and enfps would be mainstream.
    The primary crux of my argument is that there are a near infinite number of ENFP's and INFJ's on this forum, and it seems anyone coming to look for legitimate information gets lost in a sea of misinformation.

    Go to www.the16types.info. There are actual ESFP's! People that actually understand what an ESFP is!

    I love this site infinitely more than that one, however, I would like to see some of their knowledge wash over onto our community. This is all.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] How to spot an ENFP a mile off
    By LostInNerSpace in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 08-27-2017, 05:23 PM
  2. [ENFJ] How to spot an ENFJ a mile off
    By LostInNerSpace in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 08-10-2017, 12:26 AM
  3. [INFP] Completing the Square: How to Spot an INFP
    By GZA in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 01:35 PM
  4. [INFJ] Bebe Le Strange : How to Spot an INFJ
    By Thursday in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 02:06 PM
  5. [MBTItm] How to spot an ESFJ? Or is it ESTJ? Or is it E___?
    By CzeCze in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 09:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO