^ yeah. true true. dont listen to me!!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    i dunno how angry girls will get, but butt slapping works for me. lol

one girl told me she gets a tingly feeling down there when I do it! LOLLLLL

i think i have the timing and the mischevious look down for the butt slapping paradigm shift from friend to " flirtatious potential" lol

but seriously, don't listen to me...

dont worry, im aware that your joking....

....you are....joking....

right?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    This here by calls to meeting the sad fact that most INFP males and myself....are most of the time...stuck in the friendzone...

any advice, comments, help?

EDIT: this happens almost always with SJs but even when i meet an NF, im still just relegated to being Leelas Fry (futurama)...

EDIT2: if we could possibly hear some success stories here? ( i actually didnt create this thread with one particular girl in mind).or tips on how to not ever end up there in the first place? (usaully i get, be more direct, indicate more sexual interest earlier....but i dont want to be an ESTP!!!)
    I'm captain of the friend zone. I do hold back when it comes to meeting girls... or when I'm around people. I like to test the waters and make sure anyone is up for listening to what I have to say. I guess one can assume it's kind of like a test, but I generally go easy on people.

MBTI
    iNtJ

Find some NT girls.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

ugh I hate the friend zone and can relate to it 100% it's getting old at this point in the game!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I TOTALLY agree. A lot of the girls I hang out just see me as 'average', and a lot of people fail to look deep. I hate to say it, but I get the impression that people, more so my age, don't understand me, and they give up there. I do have friends, and a few of them know me for who I truly am. It really frustrates me though, how shallow a lot of people are..and they leave it at that. Whatever, though I'm young, I'll find a nice place somewhere in my adventures.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INxJ

Hah, I've had many a crush on INFP guy friends and made it known. None of them worked out, and ended up hurting our friendships.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by penelope View Post
    Hah, I've had many a crush on INFP guy friends and made it known. None of them worked out, and ended up hurting our friendships.
    See? See?! I tell people that friendships are put at risk by that, but a lot of people seem to doubt how seriously I worry about it.

And, sorry to hear that.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    infp

It is my belief that INFp/j get stuck in the friend zone because they aren't forward enough, fast enough.

In my experience they don't express interest until it's far too late. This one INFP was really interested in me, and I actually really fancied him too. He had zero confidence that a girl like me would ever look at a guy like him though, so he didn't express anything but friendly interest.

By the time he did express interest, he had become too much of a close friend and confidante, and I no longer felt the attraction necessary to take it further.

I'm not saying you need to leap at her first time, but don't wait for months before saying that you would like to go on a date.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    It is my belief that INFp/j get stuck in the friend zone because they aren't forward enough, fast enough.
    Hah! Story of my life for the first 21 years! A girl would crush on me (and I'd often notice it), but until I got to know her better and feel safe around her I couldn't bring myself to make a move. By that time she put me into the friend zone so when I started to make a move it was clear my chance had passed.

To fix that I finally had to give my permission to simply 'date' her, and that I didn't need to be falling madly in love with her to have permission to kiss her.